• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

JoongKi voted #1 celebrity to spend Christmas with.

But he's so bland.

Jiyeon on tv

s9BHa.gif
UPKI5.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=yoEv4M20yJA

Ma0Bs.gif

Eraldo got some ESP. Hypes Boram about a day before she looks amazing.

That's right! I know whats up!!! *struts*

anyways, i'm headed out to irvine this weekend for SCR!! peep gaming side tomorrow for thread!

watch the stream and root me and our team on!!!

let's goooooooooooooo!!!!

Salazar

Also, is either the Beatles show or anything recent with two out of the following three: Taengoo, Sica, Yoona subbed and available? I got some free time tonight, then back to the books for my last final on Monday.

I don't think so.

Good luck, Eraldo.

Waw4L.gif

wsvkn.gif
0qpAy.gif

Yeah, I pretty much stopped listening to SNSD as well, but I think that's because I don't like what they've put out this year. In general I started to pay less attention to them though. I'm only really interested in people I listen to.

I don't either. The Boys (song) is great, it really grew on me and I listen to it all the time.

The album, however, is an absolute turd.

tumblr_lwbb1ni3QD1qf4u0xo1_500.png

Ranvier

I don't either. The Boys (song) is great, it really grew on me and I listen to it all the time.

Engrish or Korean version Phono. Honestly now.

tumblr_lvczeeOrEl1qc8d3w.jpg

Jesus, Jessica Simpson looks freaky there.

In any case, Ranman and Phono you guys might like this: Hyo explaining why she's pretty now.

That was awesome. She's essentially saying she hated all that childish ayego bullshit, which is good. And she really has leveled quite a bit this past year. Not only hotness wise but just talking more during interviews and coming out her shell.

Can someone please gif the part where she does the Lollipop mocking.

Alta1r

Engrish or Korean version Phono. Honestly now.

tumblr_lvczeeOrEl1qc8d3w.jpg

That was awesome. She's essentially saying she hated all that childish ayego bullshit, which is good. And she really has leveled quite a bit this past year. Not only hotness wise but just talking more during interviews and coming out her shell.

Can someone please gif the part where she does the Lollipop mocking.

Loll, that Taengoo pic is awesome.
I like the English version better than the Korean version.
But yeah, seeing that lollipop clip they played when she was explaining that stuff was cringe-inducing. Hyo's personality in the random clips I'm finding of this show is growing on me. And I'm convinced Sica is there to just troll errbody else, it's awesome.

That blush effect is so good, lol.

Lol, yeah, it fit Hyo perfectly.

Salazar

lol

Following Yoona and Sooyoung, Girls’ Generation’s Yuri will be making her attempt at acting in a drama. Yuri was offered the lead female role in an upcoming SBS drama “Fashion King”, and she is currently working on adjusting conditions to sign on for the drama.

A contract hasn’t been signed yet, but they are modifying terms accordingly with Girls’ Generation’s schedule and the drama’s filiming schedule. The agreement will be complete by the middle of this month and Yuri will participate in the filming.

“Fashion King” will be about a young man starting in the Dongdaemun market and succeeding in the fashion world. Yoo Ah-in, from “Sungkyunkwan Scandal” and the film “Wandeuki”, is a possible candidate for the lead male role, while Shin Sekyung is also a possible candidate for a female role.

Yuri received many offers to star in dramas. However, despite all the calls, Yuri only appeared in music videos or sitcoms.

A member behind “Fashion King” stated, “I watched her crying in a music video. I don’t think we would run into any problems casting her on the set of a shoot. I felt she would be able to act in different roles, from a teen role to one in her twenties.”

KWqDf.gif

Alta1r

Wwwttttt....Yuri in a drama?? I need to see this. For some reason I can't imagine her doing anything but aegyo or sexpot.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Lol, I had to do a double take on that one cause he looked familiar, but didn't register at first. Gotta be shot from when he was a lot younger. Dice I think said he went to a Korean church or so despite not being Korean so the Asian face looked odd.
Dude, you gotta get more familiar with Korean movies and stuff, they're great. My guy was Won Bin. Won-freaking-Bin! It wasn't supposed to fool you. But yeah, I'm just a normal white guy.

4lTNn.jpg
N90H0.jpg

Alta1r

Dude, you gotta get more familiar with Korean movies and stuff, they're great. My guy was Won Bin. Won-freaking-Bin! It wasn't supposed to fool you. But yeah, I'm just a normal white guy.

Lol, well whaddya know, apparently I did know who that was. I've watched Ahjussi. Completely sober too. Huh.

220px-The_Man_from_Nowhere_poster.jpg

New Mr. Taxi outfits:
GtSPu.gif
IlP7n.gif

YQ6cV.gif
kFPL0.gif

M9Y6U.gif

Alta1r

She's so excited! Lol. That expression is too much. I'm getting tired just looking at it.

Here's a playlist of clips from the Beatles Code. There's 11 clips of 1-3 min with fairly crappy subs, but it gets the point across. All HD at least. Most probably have been posted earlier in the thread. I want to see the second episode where they talk about what they like most in men. I watched the one clip where it ends right before Fany reveals her secrets, but I want to see the clip before that. From the beginning of that clip it looks like Fany and Sooyoung or Sica or both got into each other a bit. Drama!

tumblr_lwb7miansd1r1l73do1_500.jpg

Zzoram

Which version of Genie is the better one on iTunes?

Run Devil Run The 2nd Repackage Album version 3:49
OR
Genie - EP 3:48

--------------------------------------------------------------

Which version of Gee is better on iTunes?

Run Devil Run The 2nd Repackage Album version 3:20
OR
Gee - EP 3:22
OR
Oh! Album 3:21

lol am i the only one that knew who won bin was? if you were won bin and walking down the street girls would throw themselves at you

oh wow, goddess yoona mode

tumblr_ls5bzucNHR1ql0ysvo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lwasor2sNu1r632g3o2_250.gif
tumblr_lwasor2sNu1r632g3o1_250.gif

tumblr_lwasor2sNu1r632g3o3_250.gif
tumblr_lwasor2sNu1r632g3o4_250.gif

tumblr_lwasor2sNu1r632g3o5_250.gif
tumblr_lwasor2sNu1r632g3o6_250.gif

tumblr_lwasor2sNu1r632g3o7_250.gif
tumblr_lwasor2sNu1r632g3o8_250.gif

From tumblr:
Levels of Sunny's Anger
Level 1 : Sunkyu will nag at you. Until you admit that you were wrong.
tumblr_ljcf702joo1qcfdjt.gif

Level 2 : Sunkyu will demonstrate how hurt she felt all day until you feel like dying because of guilt.
tumblr_ljcf7hfbng1qcfdjt.gif

Level 3 : Sunkyu will stare at you and piff. Although inside her brain she’s already murdering you.
tumblr_ljcf8iWXMt1qcfdjt.gif

Level 4 : Sunkyu will beat you up and everything else ends there. You won’t be able to see another day.
tumblr_ljcf9mkQeA1qcfdjt.gif

Ashhong

I thought they were going to do his solo stuff as well as new GD/TOP AND Daesungs solo comeback this Winter? Are they just pushing all of that back and doing the BB album instead now?

edit: Trouble Maker - Words I Hate to Hear is pretty good. Really like the chorus. Hyuna isnt the greatest singer but I like the sound of her voice.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-vz7KPvTe4

cant seem to find the song uploaded on Youtube, oh well. Good stuff!

Salazar

UErnt.gif

gHv0F.gif

7IOsQ.gif
SzaUC.gif

KBS 2TV‘s variety program, ‘Happy Together‘, will be concluding its 3rd season soon but it’s already preparing for its 4th season next year.

On December 15th, PD Kim Kwang Soo spoke with Star News and stated, “We’re planning to begin season four of ‘Happy Together’ next Spring.”

According to PD Kim, preparations are already well underway. ‘G4′ gagmen Kim Junho, Kim Wonhyo, Choi Hyojong, and Jung Bumkyun from ‘Gag Concert‘ will be the new additions to the season.

He explained, “Since the 8th, we’ve been broadcasting a new format on ‘Happy Together’. The ‘G4′ sub-MCs and the sauna settings are glimpses of some of what we’re preparing for next year include. We’re experimenting with different corners and humor styles to make it a more enjoyable show for our viewers.”

Zzoram

The Gee on RDR Repackage 2 seems to have some extra bleepy shit. I could be imagining it.

I just listened to all 3 sample tracks on iTunes and they all have the same or at least basically the same bleepy shit. I couldn't tell a difference, I just know they all have it.

Biscuits

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/12/court-dismisses-kang-ho-dongs-tax-evasion-case

Hope this speeds up his return to the industry.

akp said:
Sooyoung’s mom thinks her daughter has weird taste in men

On the December 15th episode of Mnet‘s ‘Beatles Code‘, the girls of SNSD revealed their ideal types.

Sooyoung admitted that she is attracted to down-to-earth guys who are friendly and approachable, and also that her mother can never seem to understand her attraction to the guys she likes.

“There was one time I went to go eat, and there was a guy who was actively grilling meat for all the Japanese tourists, speaking to them in his broken Japanese. I told my mom that I thought he was attractive, and my mom told me she couldn’t seem to understand,” Sooyoung said.

“There was another time where I saw a policeman directing traffic across the street, and he was working really hard. I told my mom that I thought he was attractive too.”

The MCs who listened to Sooyoung describe her ideal type remarked, “I guess you need a guy who can grill meat while directing traffic,” which caused the set to explode in laughter.
I like black man and all that, lol.

Ashhong

I will give my top 3, but not in an order.

SNSD - Gee, Genie, Echo.

T-ara - Why Are You Being Like This?, Time To Love, Ma Boo

Ashhong

I actually couldn't decide what third song to pick, but then remembered how much I loved Echo after seeing Sal post it. But yea, such a catchy song.

But seriously, I don't know how many people listened to T-ara - Ma Boo, but it is awesome. LISTEN TO IT NOW

Universal? It's Ash and Sal.. so yeah, far from universal.

Yea but our opinions are the only ones that matter so...

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
1) Genie
2) Telepahy
3) Forever

1) Good Person
2) Falling U
3) I Go Crazy Because of You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom