• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edgeward

So I heard "Gee" by SNSD, and now I think I'm hooked. Is this the thread for me? :(

You just now need to take the red pill and see how deep the rabbit hole goes. Gee is the gateway drug for many.

KmjjV.gif

bd7tC.gif

qUsxE.jpg

Peru

One year behind bars for E-sens. I wonder if Soyeon is still dating him, and either way she's probably put down her jazz cigarette.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Lovely Hyomin & Jiyeon.

Bonus: Hwayoung seriously caught up, y'all.

mY9aE.jpg

That's what's up. Still haven't seen new video, so I don't know if she still derps so hard or not.

luso

So SNSD will have a sub-unit, guess I was wrong.
From the management POV is something to keep them busy, the others are with dramas and variety/MC activities.
If the concept is to be a mix of vocal and songs like mini-RDR or Japanese Album (dreaming), the three should be excited, and so I am. If however they were trolled to do a cute concept, I'm sorry for them. I will follow them nevertheless...

DXPett1

Gonna cross-post from Manshion thread but does anyone know where I can still buy these FUBU x 123klan collaboration Varisty Jacket?

5d27a139809fd2e007759d74eb0be391.jpg

keen Running Man followers may recognise the jacket

W_Dreamer

Okay I was wondering are there any good quality pics of Yoona in fashion/clothing like Jessica's recent photoshoot walking around the city?

Something how should I say city-smart-classy-casual look they can post?

My nets laggy and going through tumblrs is just not feasible at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom