• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alta1r

It starts with the girl groups and then you move onto boys. Next thing you know you are hitting refresh on this thread every 2 minutes!
Apologies for lurking
GD&TOP FTW!
Loll.

"My name is Gazzawa and I am a kpop-aholic."

Everybody: "Welcome Gazzawa."

vanty

IY2 19 was ok. Was bizarre seeing Choi Hong Man like that, last time I saw him was in K-1 years ago. Always seemed wrong for him to be fighting, just a freak show.

T-ara at the Music Core F1 2011 Korean Grand Prix show last October:
aIxoc.jpg

ubkH7.jpg

QECPh.jpg

xEgso.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmWyOT40WZU

Salazar

tumblr_m2fvdbz8hr1qzz0wkni.gif

I was right, Alt. Sport and beer help. Brain will take another few days to fall apart again.

Getting nowhere?

Me ? No idea. Could be good, could be a Yonghwa+Maknae deal.

Well, no, I don't think I'm being screwed as hard as Yonghwa, lol. He is wrecked for life.

Alta1r

If you find anything good let me know. I need to study this dude so I know what my competition is going to be this summer.

On an unrelated note, this thread is slightly uncomfortable for public viewing. I'm on a bus to Philly sitting in phone-viewing distance from three girls (and a dude but I'm pretty sure he likes the pics) and I feel like I need to scroll past the pictures fast so they don't see me checking out partially clothed Asian girls, lol.

Alta1r

Haha, beer, sport, and kpop. What more could a man want?

Sal, have you thought through the repercussions of what's going to happen when you do get your white Fany? What if she likes brussel sprouts and hates kpop? You're going to have to start living a double life. Like Bruce Wayne. Scientist Salazar by day, eating brussel sprouts and liking it, Huijang Sal by night, prowling this thread and the tumblrverse for a quick kpop fix. Or what if, after you do introduce her to Soshi, through that feminine intuition she realizes that Fany is her #1 competition and refuses to have sex with you unless you forsake her? Or, god forbid, what if she becomes an elf?? These are questions that need answers!

Lol, 8 hour bus ride and I'm only 2 hours in. Yes, I'm bored.]

Salazar

No, I have not thought this through.

If it came down to it, I would trade away KpopGAF in an instant. Sorry, bros. <3<3<3

8 hour bus ride what the fuck. Are you actually a convict ?

luso

Taeyeon and Seohyun seems to be riding on something invisible (a larvae? well, there's a butterfly ahead), back to back. Or just siting in a log. Seohyun stretching her left leg, a cramp or trying to be sexy discretely. Taeyeon almost has a cleavage, outfit is a flower? And the most fucked hair ever.
Dotted socks with knee pads, I wonder if stage outfits will be like this... And all mixed with a B&W bee. Tiffany with a "9" tattoo in her palm...
Overall, WTF?

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
You forgot Tiffany sprouting out of her own head, and the awful neon eyeshadow.

Just forget about it and focus on Sica.

57345354-1tlzb3.gif

ryan-ts

Taeyeon and Seohyun seems to be riding on something invisible (a larvae? well, there's a butterfly ahead), back to back. Or just siting in a log. Seohyun stretching her left leg, a cramp or trying to be sexy discretely. Taeyeon almost has a cleavage, outfit is a flower? And the most fucked hair ever.
Dotted socks with knee pads, I wonder if stage outfits will be like this... And all mixed with a B&W bee. Tiffany with a "9" tattoo in her palm...
Overall, WTF?

Oh! It's just deep, man. I know you don't give a Hoot but SNSD is going Into The New World of sub-units. You're probably thinkin "Gee, I thought I loved GG" but now there's like this Echo in your head saying get a Time Machine and stop this from happening. It's really freaking deep man.

WTF did I just type

Salazar

psvHB.gif

It's never gonna happen like that.

Kim Jong Kook ultimate gym bro

HaHa revealed the secrets to his diet on April 18th’s airing of KBS‘s ‘Star Life Theater‘.

As he jogged on the treadmill, he shared some dieting tips. After revealing that he had lost 13.2 pounds (6 kg) in just three weeks, he added, “I bet a lot of people can relate, but I work out so I can eat.”

HaHa shared, “I can eat until I’m full, but it depends on what the food is. It’s the difference between being full from hamburgers or five-grain rice. I can eat as much meat as I want also. But the difference is whether the meat is fried, lightly cooked, or boiled.”

He added, “Kim Jong Kook hyung knows how much I love to eat so he told me, ‘Eat. Eat until you’re full, but change the food.’” For those considering going on a diet, HaHa suggests pig feet because it contains collagen instead of fat.

W_Dreamer

Tiffany probably designed that cover. Then got dumped by Taeyeon.

Reminds me of the clip with Tiffany, Yoona and Sunny drawing pictures. Yoona starts drawing all over Tiffany's Hello Kitty picture and as she cries - Yoona continues laughing...ahaha

Alta1r

Oh! It's just deep, man. I know you don't give a Hoot but SNSD is going Into The New World of sub-units. You're probably thinkin "Gee, I thought I loved GG" but now there's like this Echo in your head saying get a Time Machine and stop this from happening. It's really freaking deep man.

WTF did I just type
Loll, that was great. Now people think I'm creepy for gawking Asian girls and crazy for laughing to myself at an inanimate object.

Alta1r

Overall, WTF?
I'm still hoping it's an elaborate troll job. Otherwise yeah, wtf.

W_Dreamer, what clip is that? That sounds awesome.

W_Dreamer

I was about to answer, Full clip. These MTV behind the scenes are awesome.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLaNgE7EkSM
Oh yeah, thats better its longer.

Come to think of it, I still havent seen all the individual eps for each of the members.

*Sigh* They've grown up so much... *teardrop*

*Thumbs up to "Watching in 2012!" comment*

lol

Seohyun is probably sad that her idea for including Keroro idea/image on the cover was rejected...for a giant bee.

Alta1r

I was about to answer, Full clip. These MTV behind the scenes are awesome.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLaNgE7EkSM

Loll, thanks! Damn prison buses got some shoddy wireless. I had to use my data for these. That's going to cost me at least 20 cigarettes. But it was worth it. Even though I'm not a fan of old school Soshi, Yoong being a little B was fantastic. Dat cackle..lol. "When I see myself enjoying this much, it's funny." Amen Yoong, amen.

Not hello kitty, bye kitty. Ryan-ts were you writing these jokes for Soshi?

And it turns out I can multi-quote if I go straight to gaf instead of through the web app.

Gazzawa

Loll.

"My name is Gazzawa and I am a kpop-aholic."

Everybody: "Welcome Gazzawa."

Not quite but I'm gettin there. Some of these groups will be huge in the west in 12 months time. BIGBANG to make the proper breakthrough first followed by Girls Generation. As much as I like Shinee I dont think the themes of their songs are enough to appeal to a broad market.(Plus Taemin looks like a woman in the last video tf?)

lunlunqq

Overall, WTF?

what have you done???? i only got a glimpse of that picture and backed off in fear... now i read this. i will have nightmares tonight. :'(

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I'm not crazy, am I?

dMhmL.jpg

Qewd1.jpg

Tell me I'm not the only one who noticed a huge upgrade recently, like post-Lovey Dovey recent. She looks soooo much better.

Alta1r

I'm not crazy, am I?

dMhmL.jpg

Tell me I'm not the only one who noticed a huge upgrade recently, like post-Lovey Dovey recent. She looks soooo much better.

Posting them together and expecting anyone to look away from Yejin? I'd say you're crazy. =P

To be fair, as maknae she probably has the most opportunity to level just growing into full womanhood. Just like errbody's favorite maknae did. But whether Hwayoung actually did, I have to respectfully disagree.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom