• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weren't the original members Bini, Rana, and Jaekyung?
20110811_rana_bini_0.jpg
jb2GhoxAtIRhTx.jpg

She might be a member who was cut from the original lineup or a trainee who is going to be joining the current lineup to make it nine members again.

Oreoleo

Also, you guys can (please!!) post any other videos you want. I'm running out of stuff to play.

Miryo, foo!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGLOSbHVVBk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjr485xFf7A
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWjRB9SmMss

Brown Eyed Girls' My Style MV/song is nice (though I can't find one in awesome quality)

(As a quick aside it's a trip to go back and watch those early BEG videos with their cutesy concepts.. their image has come a loooong way over the years.)

BEG's Sign is good too (but again, can't find good quality :\)

And I'd be okay with seeing f(x) videos being a little higher in the mix (Chu, Hot Summer, Nu Abo).

And more IU!

luso

There is a neogaf mobile portal? The couple of times I used a mobile to check GAF I just used the usual entry. Not from a smartphone.

9muses back to 9 again? Sounds good. Now we have 4 groups at 9 members!
O_O

9 muses the most elastic group so far, beating T-ara. At least the group name makes sense now. Who is the 4th nine-member group? *newbie mode... The other is After School but its concept is to graduate members since the beginning.

SNSD are splitting up into sub-units to distance themselves from all the wannabes.

I'm still puzzled to this, lol, I can only think of SM making some bucks while the other 6 are busy with other activities. But the announcement keeps a door open for further sub-units... When all 9 are again more or less free they may step for the next group promotions (Japanese activities,
world
concert tour)? I don't think a new korean album will be released anytime soon, not before the fall.

Edit: And lol to the new CCM group name.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
There is a neogaf mobile portal? The couple of times I used a mobile to check GAF I just used the usual entry. Not from a smartphone.

9 muses the most elastic group so far, beating T-ara. At least the group name makes sense now. Who is the 4th nine-member group? *newbie mode...

I'm still puzzled to this, lol, I can only think of SM making some bucks while the other 6 are busy with other activities. But the announcement keeps a door open for further sub-units... When all 9 are again more or less free they may step for the next group promotions (Japanese activities,
world
concert tour)? I don't think a new korean album will be released anytime soon, not before the fall.

Edit: And lol to the new CCM group name.

SNSD, T-ara, After School, Nine Muses

and for the mobile site I always used secondapps.com/neogaf but now it directs you to the 'new' mobile site >_< :( ;_;

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Miryo, foo!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGLOSbHVVBk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjr485xFf7A
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWjRB9SmMss

Brown Eyed Girls' My Style MV/song is nice (though I can't find one in awesome quality)

(As a quick aside it's a trip to go back and watch those early BEG videos with their cutesy concepts.. their image has come a loooong way over the years.)

BEG's Sign is good too (but again, can't find good quality :\)

And I'd be okay with seeing f(x) videos being a little higher in the mix (Chu, Hot Summer, Nu Abo).

And more IU!

Alright, I added that Dirty remix, the song with Sunny and the My Style video. The rest I already had but never really played them.

I'll try to play stuff I haven't played yet on tonight's stream.

Alta1r

i've played a performance of just follow several times! Maybe 2-3 times now.

Oh and if you're banned as a junior, it's perma.

Sheeiitt, I'm an old man, I can't make these 2AM EST start times! I'll probably be able to get on your stream more when I'm in Korea than now, lol.

Damn, the new mobile site is whack :(

I like it. I can navigate to this thread without going through some random direct link I had saved on my phone for some reason. And multi-quoting!! =D

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
:( idk!!!

anyways, i wanna say that 'i still love u' is my 2nd favorite perfume song.. soooo good!

ryan-ts

Alright, I added that Dirty remix, the song with Sunny and the My Style video. The rest I already had but never really played them.

I'll try to play stuff I haven't played yet on tonight's stream.

You should play Hoot!
and Run Devil Run if Alta1r shows up so he can enjoy those Yoona bangs

Not sure exactly what videos you have but Busker Busker has a music video out for that Cherry Blossom song, that would be a good one. Some Leessang songs might be good (Girl Who Can't Break Up, Boy Who Can't Leave and Ballerino are both good songs with videos). You know more K-Pop then I do though so I'm not sure what I could suggest that you don't already know.

Biscuits

Sheeiitt, I'm an old man, I can't make these 2AM EST start times! I'll probably be able to get on your stream more when I'm in Korea than now, lol.
lol. Yeah you guys won't be seeing me for a while on there cuz I'm gonna be pretty busy these few weeks.

This isn't the latest in airport fashion is it?
eXNQV.jpg

afw6S.jpg

zqT0K.gif
muQeD.gif

wIOkb.png
T8CQq.png

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Alright, got a lot of new stuff for tonight + Music Core!

Keep the suggestions coming though, it's helping :)

Quadratic

Have you found out what's wrong with JustinTV's chat? I see that you stream on owned3d now as well. Another question, did you delete your archives? I used to leave them running on a second monitor while I play a MMO or in the background while playing fighting games.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Have you found out what's wrong with JustinTV's chat? I see that you stream on owned3d now as well. Another question, did you delete your archives? I used to leave them running on a second monitor while I play a MMO or in the background while playing fighting games.
Been using own3d because it doesn't give me as many problems. Chat still doesn't load on jtv, it suuuuucks.

For the archives, the only last for 1 week until they're deleted. I'd need to be a producer to keep them :(

Alta1r

You should play Hoot!
and Run Devil Run if Alta1r shows up so he can enjoy those Yoona bangs

I don’t know who you are. I don’t know what you want. If you are looking for Sunkyu love, I can tell you I don’t have any. But what I do have is a very particular playlist; a playlist I have acquired over a very long kpop listening career. A playlist that makes me a nightmare for people like you. If you forget RDR Yoona existed now, that’ll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don’t, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will blast The Boys on repeat until you can't tell the difference between Gee and Genie.

lol. Yeah you guys won't be seeing me for a while on there cuz I'm gonna be pretty busy these few weeks.

This isn't the latest in airport fashion is it?
zqT0K.gif
muQeD.gif

I am down to see Young emulate this.

Why you gotta rub that shit in..

luso

New Yuri CF

And some maknae galore
Suzy
Seohyun

Jessica interview:
Q: How are you doing after the drama &#8220;Wild Romance&#8221;?
A: I&#8217;m currently resting. I&#8217;m enjoying the rare moments of sweet relaxation since I&#8217;m not part of a musical or a regular member of a variety show. I meet up with my friends and acquaintances. I&#8217;ve also visited my family members in San Francisco.
Take note, KKS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom