• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
GOTTA MAKE GIFS

Soyou bringin it

ibsZxTDqIMArfI.gif

Dasom is a member of the skinny girl s-line club with Hara.

iORTOAkBa5mTK.gif

But seriously y'all Dasom goes hard. She is on the left in this one. (maybe I should link it?)

i1G13KCODjHLM.gif

And this next one is definitely too much in hotness and filesize.

Legs. (28.6MB)

Notice Dasom's sneaky repositioning move.

Dice

I put pervy gifs on my tumblr lol.

The 4minute performance isn't so hot for gifs aside from some nice closeups because the camera is constantly flying around everywhere. It's a shame because they have some cool moves. I'd like to see practice vids of both 4minute and Sistar.

Also, I have no way of deinterlacing with my gif program, and none of my image programs will even do it in a batch, so my only option is to go 50% size, meaning inferior gifs unless the gif area is most of the screen.

Alta1r

I secretly hope OC's stream crashes and burns when I can't make it. Especially when I've been looking forward to it and can't make it only because OC has a sleep cycle suited for vampires. #kpopconfessions

I also secretly hope ryan-ts gets caught by his gf/wife/boss/priest/all of the above tumblr-ing "Yuri." #morekpopconfessions #youthinkI'mjoking

Dice

Romanizations need to fuck off.

I'm going to Korean class in an hour. I could ask my teacher why he doubles 웃는게 but I would assume it's just some colloquial means of emphasizing or elaborating the action because 아니야 is the standard negation there.

Edit: Looking up a bit, it seems that the root 웃다 could mean either smiling or laughing, so since he lays it down twice with 는게 one would assume each instance is a distinct subject, so he is specifying both using the same root.

I'll check with my teacher, tho.

Niks

iheV0zK2yXYgA.gif

So yesterday I stopped by OC stream for a while, only to see some space pirates dancing on the moon?, and sweaty girls surrounded by lots of men.....
that.. was disturbing. Please dont do it again.

Quadratic

iheV0zK2yXYgA.gif

So yesterday I stopped by OC stream for a while, only to see some space pirates dancing on the moon?, and sweaty girls surrounded by lots of men.....

I checked out after that. Twas weird. It was getting late and I was passing out anyways. I wanted to catch Girls Day on Music Core. Show Show Show.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

It wasn't even my fault!! Last night was request night. ~40 videos from Dice, 5 from Peru, a few from Orellio and a few from myself.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
I secretly hope OC's stream crashes and burns when I can't make it. Especially when I've been looking forward to it and can't make it only because OC has a sleep cycle suited for vampires. #kpopconfessions

I also secretly hope ryan-ts gets caught by his gf/wife/boss/priest/all of the above tumblr-ing "Yuri." #morekpopconfessions #youthinkI'mjoking
Vampire? wow!! uncool bro. I'm on the west coast so the stream goes up usually from 9-1. That's not that late! (for me)

Also, when I'm streaming on fridays, Music Core doesn't star til 12am PST so of course it's gonna be late :)

edit:

COCOCOCOCOOONUTSSS

Dice

Okay so my teacher said that my first instinct was correct. Doubling the word just a means of emphasizing, not different definitions, since it's not really separate definitions but more of a general/mixed single definition. So basically the statement is saying "I'm smiling, [but] not [genuinely]" so he be frontin.

Peru

You mean out of their entire discography or recent? Almost all the recent singles and b-sides ended up on JPN, but not Fake It, which is one of the best. Before that.. isn't it easier to just listen to the three flawfree albums lol? Everything is so great. I could make my top 10 or 20 of course, but every album is 10/10, including the "Complete Best" compilation of pre-album releases*.

I'm still not sure what their best album is.

*Which does not include pre-Nakata, local community-releasing Perfume, mind.. and some say that's a good thing http://youtu.be/e22DIRlyX-M

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
You mean out of their entire discography or recent? Almost all the recent singles and b-sides ended up on JPN, but not Fake It, which is one of the best. Before that.. isn't it easier to just listen to the three flawfree albums lol? Everything is so great. I could make my top 10 or 20 of course, but every album is 10/10, including the "Complete Best" compilation of pre-album releases*.

I'm still not sure what their best album is.

*Which does not include pre-Nakata, local community-releasing Perfume, mind.. and some say that's a good thing http://youtu.be/e22DIRlyX-M

I got Game, Triangle and the complete best cd's. got them all on repeat now along with JPN. 4 hours of perfumeeeeeeeeeeee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom