• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peru

I mean it could possibly have worked (in a silly way) for GP Basic, but these are women who look groomed by Marie Claire.
-
Sweet BiS performance http://youtu.be/fouIh2wKpOs
-
tumblr_m2qjjizVQR1r487zlo2_250.gif

tumblr_m2qjjizVQR1r487zlo1_500.gif

Hilarious translated Korean tabloid article:

▶ Newly wed Park Si-yeon, Exposure ★★★☆☆. Stimulation ★★★★★

Park Si-yeon's exposure in "The Scent" was shocking indeed. She took on the role of a mysterious beauty who seduces a detective in charge of a murder case.

She exposed her chest and important parts as well as her whole entire body with nothing to cover it in a shower scene, although it was her back only. Her well known beauty body seduced the audience.

The highlight of this movie is where her exposure is shocking beyond shocking. In one side of her husband's funeral, she has sexual intercourse with the detective (Park Hee-soon), exposing her fishnet stockings and hands going inside the underwear without hesitation.

▶ Just twenty years old Kim Go-eun-I. Exposure ★★★★☆. Stimulation ★★★☆☆

If 'voluptuous' was Park Si-yeon's concept, Kim Go-eun-I took her on with an innocent type of exposure. The content itself is shocking. Her strange relationship with a 70-year-old man and his student as well as a sexual scene; she gave out energy hard to make it believe that it came from a twenty-year-old.

Kim Go-eun-I's exposure can be divided into two scenes. The first one is wear the old man imagines having sex with her. She wanders around the room without a single thing on herself. This scene was judged as art and mysterical.

The next one is of her and Kim Moo-yeol the student having intercourse and exposing pubic hair and making the scene so tense even the preview of it was reconsidered by the judges.

▶ Quite true Jo Yeo-jeong. Expectations ★★★★★

There is another actress who draws attention with just appearing itself and that is Jo Yeo-jeong. She has once exposed herself in the 2010 movie "The Servant" and this time in the movie "The Emperor's Concubine", she is also expected to make some kind of exposure.

She performed sexual scenes and revealed her breasts without hesitation in the movie "The Servant". This stimulated the crowds in many ways and that's why she's going for an even more intense level of exposure this time.

Is 'stimulation' the level of boner growth?

jokkir

I finally got my Wonder Girls album

vwcUh.jpg

I have a problem though. This used to be my friends but he gave it to me since all he cares about is Taeyeon. When he was giving it to me though, he put it in his bag which was full of art supplies and of course one of those art supplies was pencils. And by putting this album into the bag, blobs of led was transferred on to the album. I got rid of most of it but there are still noticeable ones that remain. Anyone know how to get those out? So far I've been using a sponge and an eraser to try and fix it.

W_Dreamer

You may remember the members of T-ara asking their fans to help come up with a new name for Core Contents Media‘s newest girl group. It seems the name has finally been decided upon and has been revealed to the public recently.

The new seven member group, composed of Hwang Ji Hyun, Choi Soo Eun, Lee Hae In, Kim Hye Ji, Somin, and Jo Eun Byul, will be called “Gang Kids”. After collecting ideas from 37,500 fans and netizens, the name of “Gang Kids” was decided on after much consideration.

Group got trolled even before their debut.......

Clipse

I have a problem though. This used to be my friends but he gave it to me since all he cares about is Taeyeon. When he was giving it to me though, he put it in his bag which was full of art supplies and of course one of those art supplies was pencils. And by putting this album into the bag, blobs of led was transferred on to the album. I got rid of most of it but there are still noticeable ones that remain. Anyone know how to get those out? So far I've been using a sponge and an eraser to try and fix it.
Maybe try Mr. Clean Magic Eraser?

Alta1r

And that version of Mr. Taxi is good. :(

ryan-ts said:
It's not that bad, I will agree not as good as the Japanese version though.

Yeah, it's not turrible. It is a catchy song. But after hearing the Japanese version the Korean version just doesn't cut the cake in comparison.

Wowow glasses Jiyeon. @_@

Dice why are you being a dick to a new guy?

More Yejin

@_@ @_@

You sir, are a scholar and a gentleman.

Ashhong

I mean it could possibly have worked (in a silly way) for GP Basic, but these are women who look groomed by Marie Claire.
-
Sweet BiS performance http://youtu.be/fouIh2wKpOs
-
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2qjjizVQR1r487zlo2_250.gif[IMG]
[IMG]http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2qjjizVQR1r487zlo1_500.gif[IMG]

Hilarious translated Korean tabloid article:

Is 'stimulation' the level of boner growth?[/QUOTE]

I will be watching these movies

[quote="jokkir, post: 37115938"]I finally got my Wonder Girls album

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/vwcUh.jpg

Cross out Lim's face with more pencil and make it look like his led marks are part of it.

W_Dreamer

Lol Running Man 90.

Ji-hyo and Gary end up as a team in a "Couple Race". They dont even know how to act when in the car together anymore...awkward...

vanty

Gary and Ji Hyo's actual relationship likely hasn't changed in the slightest, it's how to play the RM characters of Gary and Ji Hyo now that may be confusing for a time.

I wonder if one of them will end up leaving RM?

If anyone leaves it'll be Kwangsoo or Jiyo. Both are still working actors. RM only shoots twice a month iirc, but its probably still a lot to commit to. The show has boosted their profiles and helped get jobs for sure. Of the two Jiyo would be my pick to leave the show. She is more of a serious actor compared to Kwangsoo. RM fits more with Kwangsoo's comedic nature. I don't see Gary leaving.

Peru

E.via's comeback in six days, tracklist and promotional photo

20120420_2_news.jpg

01. 그래서 난 죽었다 (Feat. ??)
02. 미친인연 (Feat. ???????)
03. 독백 (Interlude)
04. 밤에 피는 장미 (Feat. ??)
05. 심박계 (Outro)
06. 미친인연 (Inst.)
07. 밤에 피는 장미 (Inst.)

giri

I wish Kara would get a subunit with just Goo and Nicole, they'd be more popular than the main group.

I'd watch that.

Nicoles food obsession is pretty great. I know pretty much all the idols are food obsessed (or starved), but she seems to be the most out of all them.

giri

Well, she's mostly ditzy.

A little.

That Nicole @ University show was pretty good watching. Kara goes to school? something like that.

And if Goo is even half as mildly ...odd... as she was on IY, in everything she does, she'll always be great viewing.

Goo is also great to watch when she meets fans, pretty brutal, Tries to have a very normal conversation with them, and most are so awe/dumb struck they can barely say anything.

Alta1r

I've done a few quick mixes here and there. From my YouTube:

HyunA - Just Follow (feat. DOK2) (Kuno's Change mashup)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmCBbuUEXjg

It's pretty much just the original song with the "uh oh uh oh uh oh" from Hyuna's "Change" mixed in.

Ke$ha vs Son Dam Bi - Tik Tok Queen (mixed by Kuno)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXD4jV4SDdg

This one got picked up by some Korean news site back when I first did it, so it got a lot of views. It's just the natural mixture of the Queen instrumental with Tik Tok's vocals. Not totally a KPop mashup, but there you go.
I just listened to these two. Never really been a fan of Tik Tok but the Hyuna Dok 2 mix was pretty good. Do you have a download link for that one?

T.O.P

Banned
The trip to Japan was a fail, work stuff got in the middle :X

Now i moved on and i'm going to Singapore on June lol

6 Days trip (still forever alone lol) and Shinhwa concert on the 16th <3

Still Singapore looks like an amazing city, at least they say is pretty english friendly

Alta1r

Just got around to checking this. Where are you getting these? And does the original video have subtitles??

Yep, here ya go:

HyunA - Just Follow (feat. DOK2) (Kuno's Change mashup)
http://www.mediafire.com/?gtrh1zj680o8nwc

Woot, thanks! I didn't even realize it was Hyunah rapping at first, I thought the "oh oh oh oh" part was the only Hyunah in the song and then I actually listened to the first verse. "H Y U N to the A." How did this song not get talked about more in this/the last thread? It's one of her best.
It took me a bit to figure out she was saying "let's go" right at the start and not the N word, lol. Another reason I didn't realize it was Hyunah.

edit: nm, I'm an idiot, DOK2 is the one that says "let's go." lol. Either way, this song is sexy.

ryan-ts

The trip to Japan was a fail, work stuff got in the middle :X

Now i moved on and i'm going to Singapore on June lol

6 Days trip (still forever alone lol) and Shinhwa concert on the 16th <3

Still Singapore looks like an amazing city, at least they say is pretty english friendly

What sort of tourist attractions are there in Singapore? Shinhwa concert should be cool and who knows, maybe you'll meet someone in Singapore too.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Thanks Peru.

Also, you guys can (please!!) post any other videos you want. I'm running out of stuff to play.

lunlunqq

Just got around to checking this. Where are you getting these? And does the original video have subtitles??

A friend who didn't survive the junior period here on GAF sent them to me. I sorta know where he's getting these from and asked for the source URL. But he's teasing me now and won't tell... :mad:

I'm like:
izw4UYSQS1Dc0.gif

1-1.jpg

2-2.jpg

3-1.jpg

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Hyunah - Just Follow!

Lol, lunlunqq, what do you mean by didn't survive the junior period? He got perma'd? And wow @ those pics/gifs.. We need that source!!

i've played a performance of just follow several times! Maybe 2-3 times now.

Oh and if you're banned as a junior, it's perma.

JYJ’s Jaejoong and Song Ji Hyo cast for comedy film, ‘Jackal is Coming’
20120419_jaejoong_songjihyo.jpg

JYJ‘s Jaejoong and Song Ji Hyo have been cast as the lead characters for the upcoming film, ‘Jackal is Coming‘!

On April 20th, C-JeS Entertainment confirmed that the two completed their first script reading on the 18th and are preparing to begin filming for the movie.

Having already had his acting talents recognized through his drama, ‘Protect the Boss‘, Jaejoong will be expanding his acting career this year by taking on both ‘Jackal is Coming’ and his MBC drama, ‘Time Slip Doctor Jin‘.

A representative of C-JeS Entertainment expressed, “Upon reading the scenario for ‘Jackal is Coming’, Jaejoong himself showed an interest in trying a comical character. As it is a comedy film, he said that he wanted to portray his character as humorously as possible.”

They continued, “Song Ji Hyo also has strong affections for the film. Since it will mark her first big screen comeback in a while, she’s expecting to have a lot of fun on the set.”

‘Jackal is Coming’ is about a clumsy killer (played by Song Ji Hyo) who kidnaps a popular singer and tries to murder him in various ways while keeping back the police.

Sounds interesting, Jihyo fits the character of a "clumsy killer" really well lol.

tumblr_m2jmr6WmjD1qdcel5o1_250.gif
tumblr_m2jmr6WmjD1qdcel5o2_250.gif

tumblr_m2jmng6tf91qdcel5o1_500.gif

tumblr_m2jmng6tf91qdcel5o2_500.gif

tumblr_m1gih9tBq91r53r8ko1_250.gif
tumblr_m1gih9tBq91r53r8ko5_r1_250.gif

tumblr_m1gfrrGFGL1qdcel5o1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom