• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tiffany, Taeyeon, and Seohyun.

Song might be killer. I have faith that the onstage outfits will only be at about Hoi Hoi level of weirdness.

WHAT THE FUCK.

What have they DONE to OUR GURLS?!

Thank God Her Royal Hyoness remains UNTAINTED by this STYLISTIC ABORTION

iJ9Qvj3SjSPMZ.gif

Peru

IUuu baws with those sunglasses

Hilarious posing http://youtu.be/2cyydpiIubk

www-thesportsbank-net.jpg

Fan comments that IU is playing on her fancafe after drinking.

IU: But I didn't drink! keke

Fan again tells IU to be truthful about whether she drank.

IU: Ah really keke I'm not going to drink before the celebration party for my Korean concert tour~ keke waiting for the right moment

Taeny Marmelade on K-pop Star http://youtu.be/4qLfSRYA5L4

With one of the contestants, who's normally real good but doesn't really fit this sort of thing (well the song is always annoying but Taeny sell it)

Calcaneus

Kyary's never worn anything even close to being this insane. It's more like they took every single prop from the PONPONPON video, covered the girls in glue, and told them to roll around. Obviously whoever was responsible for that weird Super Junior photoshoot from a while back was also in charge for this.
Lets hope so. Shinee's recent comeback teasers also looked nothing like their actual outfits. So maybe SM hasn't completely lost their minds.

Biscuits

ib2wIRFjpg1LHF.gif

lol tae control yourself
lolol

Seobaby has the look of one of those dogs that gets some fucked up haircut(furcut?), because their owner thinks it's cute. Tae is just like, "The things I do for pussy". Tiffany is thinking, "Like, this is totally awesome! Just the way I pictured it in my head!"
This is exactly how I picture it, lol. What a disaster. I'm still holding out for a different concept in the mv like what happened during The Boys.

Hopefully TaeNy's performance experiences can redeem the idea of this Soshi subunit.
Damn. Where are these from?

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
yeah you guys.. the concept looks awful but who knows, this could be song of the year. YOU NEVER KNOW!!!!

I'm forever doomed to get 5'th place in every tournament I go to.....

5th place on Friday in Sacramento....

5th place on Saturday in Fresno.....

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

lunlunqq

Taeny Marmelade on K-pop Star http://youtu.be/4qLfSRYA5L4

With one of the contestants, who's normally real good but doesn't really fit this sort of thing (well the song is always annoying but Taeny sell it)

Wow, just wow... I still don't like that song but TaeNy indeed killed it with that performance.

And I kinda feel bad for that girl. I heard she got eliminated from the competition that day. Not sure if it's because of that performance.

Peru

The two who went to the final are killer good, so even though she's great (mostly with more relaxed songs) they had more firepower.

Ashhong

Wow, just wow... I still don't like that song but TaeNy indeed killed it with that performance.

And I kinda feel bad for that girl. I heard she got eliminated from the competition that day. Not sure if it's because of that performance.

Well she got outshined big time. Seemed like for half of that performance she had this uncomfortable look on her face like she doesn't know what to do.

broz0rs

Well she got outshined big time. Seemed like for half of that performance she had this uncomfortable look on her face like she doesn't know what to do.

the girl in the performance is Baek Ahyeon. yes, she did get eliminated but the performance with Taeny wasn't counted because it was a "special stage" performance.

Counting the elimination, there's only two contestants left for KPOP Star. The finalists also had other special stage performances.

Lee Hayi with Miss A
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBiCgViafjM

Park Jimin with GD+TOP
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMKaARJj4oo

but regarding the Lady Marmalade performance, I definitely wish to see Taeny sing like that more often. they had some power vocals!

Alta1r

Alta1r

listening to jpn. rofl @ how bad perfume is

Yeah, I'm not a fan either. Maybe it's an acquired taste.

Hmm...

tumblr_m2vebctqp41qb1ovyo1_1280.jpg

not sure if want...

Good lord, that is horrible.

vadernoooooooooooooooooo.jpg

The person responsible for this should get fired on the spot.

Fired? I vote castrated.

I'm forever doomed to get 5'th place in every tournament I go to.....

5th place on Friday in Sacramento....

5th place on Saturday in Fresno.....

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Sheeiiittt, gotta switch it up a Sooyoung stick now.

<-------

Record co. told me i'm not allowed to disclose who I am currently going out with.....

@Altair.....You may be right! I may need new art for my stick! I need a Gyuri/Boram layout now!

If anyone has the photoshop skills to throw one together that would be awesome! PM Me if you can help me out! :)

<-------

lunlunqq

Back to the sub-unit, I am very much looking forward to their powerful performances. Just please no more Tiffany style. I love Tiffany. She was my fave before I finally discovered life's truth and joined the United Church of Goddess Tae. I just can't stand her taste in songs.

On the other hand, I love Seobaby's style. I liked very much all her solo performances before. "Stuff like that there," "I am 16 going on 17," etc. She's a lot of class. I'm just not sure if she's strong enough to stand up against Tiffany... Plus Goddess Tae probably does not give a fuck and prefers to supporting her wife... :(

lunlunqq

Language is such a powerful thing. When Fany speaks Korean, she is the cute, caring and a bit shy Asian girl Tiffany that I love. However, when she speaks and sings in English...

Calcaneus

Standard NeoGAF is a nightmare to navigate on a mobile device. I don't know how I got by before secondapps (on a psp no, less).

Mobile version + images off by default = smooth browsing.

Alta1r

Language is such a powerful thing. When Fany speaks Korean, she is the cute, caring and a bit shy Asian girl Tiffany that I love. However, when she speaks and sings in English...

Loll. Very true.

Standard NeoGAF is a nightmare to navigate on a mobile device. I don't know how I got by before secondapps (on a psp no, less).

Mobile version + images off by default = smooth browsing.

But images are half the fun of this thread!

tumblr_m2wfezTIIp1qe76fio1_400.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom