• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

Next OT name has to involve Gang Kidz.

tumblr_m2ukeylj4c1rprn7k0l.gif
tumblr_m2ukeylj4c1rpr7skc7.gif

Salazar

tumblr_m2uktroyty1r33f2r7q.gif

Pop thread is even more dementedly preoccupied with the same bubble of dominant artists than this thread is.

And if we talk about eye makeup, Cole is in on that. Almost as much as BEG.

Heard about the sub-unit thing yesterday. At first I was thinking it would be a bad idea but we'll see how TaeNySeo does. The concept images look pretty bad though. Wouldn't mind seeing Sooyoung in a dance unit.

tumblr_m2piyhGZso1qegu4co1_500.gif

tumblr_m2odb4oXiw1qc9m5do1_500.jpg

tumblr_m2odccGAxE1qc9m5do1_500.jpg

tumblr_m2oc82AEx21qc9m5do1_500.jpg

Marie Claire:
tumblr_m2rox1il821qc9m5do1_500.jpg

tumblr_m2ros7VLaN1qc9m5do1_500.jpg

tumblr_m2ro9fmie71qc9m5do1_500.jpg

Raiku

Anybody ever heard of X'GiRLz? It was a zero-hit-wonder female rap duo from back in 2009, but they disbanded in 2010. Their song "Stories" is still one of my favorite KPop songs. It's got sparse production, some great rap verses, and a melodic, memorable chorus. Check it out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=du_2tmZbwIM

Nah had never heard of them, but they sounded pretty good. I found LE in the relateds, so they must've been legit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCcoQw3hbFs&feature=related

Miss A eating with their fans.

20120421_missA_sayA.jpg

UhaAB.gif

Damn. Ramy you should've tried to get in there and gotten Suzy pics.

I think I have a new favorite in t-ara...

Good job.

filler

Banned
Seobaby has the look of one of those dogs that gets some fucked up haircut(furcut?), because their owner thinks it's cute. Tae is just like, "The things I do for pussy". Tiffany is thinking, "Like, this is totally awesome! Just the way I pictured it in my head!"

luso

·feist·;37168066 said:

Cute short-haired Sunny. :)

tumblr_m2vebctqp41qb1ovyo1_1280.jpg

not sure if want...

No, nooooooo! This must be a nightmare, WTF is SM thinking? This is a trolling, right?
I still have hope, I still have...

SM: Hello guys, great news, we will promoting a SNSD subunit trio with you...
TaeNyHyun: - Wow, our efforts singing OST is rewarded, now we can show our vocal abilities! What's the concept, a vocal group?
SM: Do you know Orange Caramel and Girl's Day?
TaeNyHyun: ....

Edit with better version: On the other hand could be more like this... Taeny Marmelade

vanty

Wow, Kyary got ugly and multiplied, a bit like Xtincta's weight.
Kyary's never worn anything even close to being this insane. It's more like they took every single prop from the PONPONPON video, covered the girls in glue, and told them to roll around. Obviously whoever was responsible for that weird Super Junior photoshoot from a while back was also in charge for this.

Peru

Kyary's never worn anything even close to being this insane.

Kyary-Pamyu-Pamyu-Candy-Candy-e1331783575195.jpg

Actually their dresses aren't bad, it's the make-up and hair and gum that's icky. Oniontaker still says the unit is about vocals, though.

Kyary's never worn anything even close to being this insane. It's more like they took every single prop from the PONPONPON video, covered the girls in glue, and told them to roll around. Obviously whoever was responsible for that weird Super Junior photoshoot from a while back was also in charge for this.

I think the comparison is quite FAIR tbh

kyary+kyary+pamyu+pamyu.jpg

christmaskyary.png

images

kyary

Kyary%2B9.jpg

Who are those three girls anyway?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom