• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

luso

SM sure is being quick to block audio clips from YT. I may have to try other resources, didn't listened to all tracks yet...

Niks

Pretty solid album imo.
Library, Lovesick, and Twinkle stand out. OMG sounds a lot like chocolate love.. Checkmate is not bad either.

Edgeward

sMnD3.gif
qcwnI.gif
9yCv0.gif

OYGI9.jpg

W_Dreamer

Im liking Twinkle.

Also is it true that some Soshi members will be in more than one subunit?

I guess it would be hard for Jessica and Sunny to carry the other remaining girls vocally in whichever subunit they're in...

Im liking Twinkle.

Also is it true that some Soshi members will be in more than one subunit?

I guess it would be hard for Jessica and Sunny to carry the other remaining girls vocally in whichever subunit they're in...

Waiting for the Goddess-tier Hyo/Yoona/Yuri holy trinity to bless our ears with a better song and our eyes with fierce choreography.

Twinkle is okay but it's dull.

Waiting for the Goddess-tier Hyo/Yoona/Yuri holy trinity to bless our ears with a better song and our eyes with fierce choreography.

Twinkle is okay but it's dull.
Yes because the three worst singers in the group together sounds like a good plan...

Their managers are not that stupid.

W_Dreamer

I want a Soshi version of I Am The Best and have Yuri in leather punching the music video set to pieces.

I'll squeeaal like a fangirl then.......!!!

ryan-ts

Talking shit about Orange Caramel? C'mon now Phono. Everyone was showing Hyoyeon some love and you go and pull a stunt like that.

edit: Stuck in a place where I can't listen to Twinkle, jealous of all of you.

Edgeward

This new mobile site for gaf is gdlk. Makes browsing here on 4g managable.

Here at KMF 10 surrounded by teenage girls. God help my ears when mblaq is on.

Edgeward

Naw, shit hasnt even started yet. Trying to not get exposed as some dirty foreigner. But asians can always tell each other apart so it may be futile. There a lot more non koreans here than I thought tho.

- i need A jiyeon with eagle avatar soooo bad(unless its taken) is such a thing possible? Pretty please k pop gaf ...

- also it would be very cool if some one would throw out some more k hip hop must haves. ( dynamic duo stuff posted a few back was good) all ive really heard of so far is leessang, mc sniper, and now dynamic duo ....so please excuse the ignorance. thanks

Salazar

- also it would be very cool if some one would throw out some more k hip hop must haves

All I get in addition to those is

MC Mong
Kinetic Flow
Tablo
Epik High
Outsider
Minos in Nuol
Supreme Team
Eluphant

Got to promote J-hiphop ONI, as well. Probably an acquired taste, but he's good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom