• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edgeward

So KMF was pretty awesome. They put on a spectacular fireworks show at the end. Even if I didnt know most of the lineup. They all put on a good show.

G.O.D put on a great show, never heard their stuff but everyone enjoyed them. Now Im stuck in Hollywood Bowl parking hell. This is gonna be a long night. Fuck this stacked parking BS

Ashhong

So KMF was pretty awesome. They put on a spectacular fireworks show at the end. Even if I didnt know most of the lineup. They all put on a good show.

G.O.D put on a great show, never heard their stuff but everyone enjoyed them. Now Im stuck in Hollywood Bowl parking hell. This is gonna be a long night. Fuck this stacked parking BS

Oh yea, you can't park in their parking lot. Should have parked across the street =P

Nice to hear that it was good though, glad you had fun

Edgeward

Well i never been so I had no idea. I tried one of those park and rides but the one in sherman oaks didnt exist even though the site said there was one.

I'd probably go again next year and buy the ticket blind again. Hopefully next time I'll be wiser on parking. =p

Oreoleo

oreilo: What is your issue with Eunjung's mouth? I said that before during her Dream High days and nobody understood.

If I had to put it specifically, I guess her lips sort of resemble a parrot beak (example A!) which is never a good look. And something I would never point out if it weren't for Shinyoung teasing Yuri about it on Invisible Youth, but Eunjung's smile lines drive me up a wall for some reason. The whole mouth area is a mess. I mean, look at this:

diENR.jpg

If you cover the bottom half of the pic with your hand she becomes like 3x as attractive.

Ashhong

I can't see your second picture, but I think that is my same problem. She has this weird chipmunk cheek look when she smiles. No good!

Alta1r

Nothing can be said that would be more offensive than what has been posted in the past about Eunjung having a weird mouth, about Hyosung's gums being unattractive, about Hyori getting old and fat.

Old and saggy Huijang Sal. She said so herself. Just like Hyosung admitted she wasn't sexy. lol

Altair spends half the day insulting Sunny...

I wish. We need to get Phono/Ranman/Kyon on that Sunkyu train, have some fun with it.

luso

Somehow off-topic, I came accross this website, which is mostly related to gender (in)equality in Korea but that also gives a snapshot of the SK society in general.

K-pop references appears from time to time but I recommend to check also other topics, read some entries, to see a maybe not so known (and not so good) side of korean society. It has for example some insight about an anti-english teachers movement (!) and views on inter-racial marriages. Some stuff is almost scary.

ramyeon

Somehow off-topic, I came accross this website, which is mostly related to gender (in)equality in Korea but that also gives a snapshot of the SK society in general.

K-pop references appears from time to time but I recommend to check also other topics, read some entries, to see a maybe not so known (and not so good) side of korean society. It has for example some insight about an anti-english teachers movement (!) and views on inter-racial marriages. Some stuff is almost scary.
Really good blog. I've been reading it since a year or so ago when I used it for a Uni assignment.

Peru

Yeah I've been reading that.. Last year or so I think his coverage of k-pop has improved as well as he got to know it a bit more. I often have problems with otherwise smart commentators writing about pop and he did suffer some from that in the beginning. But he translates and links to stuff I'd miss otherwise reading English-language Korean newspapers and it's all very interesting, especially his analysis of Korean advertisement.

IU http://youtu.be/AzMjKcVMbog

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Pictures with text slapped on it. Not necessarily captions because the text isn't always meant to be what the person is saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom