• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, I'm so envious of you guys at SM Town.

jv7Apo52dkySC.jpg

j1jwU7jO9zFaP.jpg

jmXc24xPwXuC3.jpg

Fafnir

Sooyoung climbing up my list, her the Boys outfit = soooo sexy!

Some of these fangirls arms are going to be so buff, nonstop lightstick waving for 3 hours lol

I kinda wish they would air these live on pay per view or something. So long as they don't charge too much. I'm sure there are tons of fans that can't get out to LA/NY that would like to watch these.

I kinda wish they would air these live on pay per view or something. So long as they don't charge too much. I'm sure there are tons of fans that can't get out to LA/NY that would like to watch these.

I would be one of those fans. They might start doing something like that in the future, since the popularity is increasing. The internet is also the main reason why kpop has picked up internationally. I think the Google concert is a big step towards getting something like that in the future.

Aruarian Reflection

Chauffeur de la gdlk

Hell, I'm IN LA and I would like to pay for a quality PPV. Going to a Kpop concert sounds like a good idea at first but then I remember the hordes of screaming fangirls which is an instant donotwant

Fafnir

Taengoo didnt come to my side for the end song but Sooyoung and the rest of Soshi was directly in front /died

Good stuff, time to get some food and drive back to Norcali while I'm still adrenalized

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
AWESOME show. My ears are so fucked.

Best performers were Shinee, TVXQ, Sunny's body, and surprisingly I found Suju to be pretty damn good.. a whole nother group when they're performing.

How was the stream? hahaha FUCKING BACK HURTS

AWESOME show. My ears are so fucked.

Best performers were Shinee, TVXQ, Sunny's body, and surprisingly I found Suju to be pretty damn good.. a whole nother group when they're performing.

How was the stream? hahaha FUCKING BACK HURTS

The stream was a bit laggy but it was still good. The viewer count blew up and your stream was being linked like everywhere.

Thanks for taking the time to do that OC, good to know you had a great time :)

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
I wonder if I will get busted for streaming that.

Anyways, food time.

OHH, I FUCKIN TOLD YOU GUYS NO YOONA OR YURI!!!!!!!

Edit:

What do you guys think of that camerawok? It looked great, lots of good shots. Excited to see how that turns out.

Peru

OC's trolling turned out to be truth. Crazy.

BoA ‏@BoAkwon

Just finished SM town concert at Honda center!!!! And I said.. I wanna release new songs in the US... Ha ha anyways LA audience was awesome!

You better! WHEN IS COBU COMING OUT

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
OC's trolling turned out to be truth. Crazy.

You better! WHEN IS COBU COMING OUT
Yeah she was like "where's my boss at? i want new songs"

I liked BoA alot. I was familiar with all the songs but not the Venus one. Great song and a great performance overall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom