• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.
SM Town fancams

Gee - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlTf1vpMkoM

Jessica and Krystal - California Girls http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-ibB8F_tWs

Genie - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGHsRyoZ8RQ

Run Devil Run - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeWjeUo_GBI

iAL9j3m638m7J.jpg
imxJnDftUdOuM.jpg

ibo52iN5Heg4qY.jpg
iuMB1MPXfLb4D.jpg

i7LQEqpdV2HRb.jpg
iNErOsNdQgOdo.jpg

inBXq4XqfbxTf.jpg

Fafnir

Goddamn, you're going to drive back tonight after that??

Yeah I'm still jet lagged so it feels like noon right now for me.

My friend fell in love with Seobaby tonight and Sooyoung with her new hair and banging body has replaced Yuri on my list.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Yeah I'm still jet lagged so it feels like noon right now for me.

My friend fell in love with Seobaby tonight and Sooyoung with her new hair and banging body has replaced Yuri on my list.
Sunny had the best body!! Wow!!

DXPett1

running man 86 posted up on isubs btw, with 87 and 88 already done and just being uploaded.

http://www.isubs-squad.com/forum/topic/4419-episode-progress/

Wow, iSUBs hitting the afterburners? Good show

AWESOME show. My ears are so fucked.

Best performers were Shinee, TVXQ, Sunny's body, and surprisingly I found Suju to be pretty damn good.. a whole nother group when they're performing.

Not surprised SuJu are actually good performers. SMe wouldn't have it any other way. How did EXO fair?

Jelly of you SMTown LA GAFers.

EDIT: BWAHAHAHA well played OC. Internet famous now

luso

Taengoo didnt come to my side for the end song but Sooyoung and the rest of Soshi was directly in front /died

Good stuff, time to get some food and drive back to Norcali while I'm still adrenalized

AWESOME show. My ears are so fucked.

Best performers were Shinee, TVXQ, Sunny's body, and surprisingly I found Suju to be pretty damn good.. a whole nother group when they're performing.

How was the stream? hahaha FUCKING BACK HURTS

I missed the stream, now waiting for good fancams.
Yeah, Gee + white shirts and jeans the best soshi. Sunny! o_O You should knew this by past Soshi / SM Concert performances.
Too bad Yuri&Yoona not there.
Curious also about Exo, how were they?
So overall it was a good concert. Awaiting a deeper review. Any new songs or the same "old" routines?

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
I missed the stream, now waiting for good fancams.
Yeah, Gee + white shirts and jeans the best soshi. Sunny! o_O You should knew this by past Soshi / SM Concert performances.
Too bad Yuri&Yoona not there.
Curious also about Exo, how were they?
So overall it was a good concert. Awaiting a deeper review. Any new songs or the same "old" routines?

EXO were really good. I'll have to get their album sometime.

I didn't see any performances from the Smtown NY but lots of songs were remixed. Shinee put on a great show and were extremely energetic.

Nap time tho, adios everyone.

Edgeward

Best performers was Shinee, great energy the whole way. Wish they didnt use the remixed version of Ring Ding Dong, that wasnt as good as the original. BoA rocked pretty hard with Hurricane Venus. And SuJu was great too despite my biasness against them.

Soshi did most of the songs I wanted. They even did Kissing You, yes! But they didnt do Visual Dreams or more importantly Mr. Taxi. Could've replaced one song I dont know the title of as I dont think it was a single of theirs and I never cared for it.

Taeyeon and Sunny got the biggest pops of the group

F(x) did almost everything I wanted out them except La Cha Ta. Luna looked better than I'm used to seeing and Krystal n Sulli were radiant as per. Girls went nuts for Amber, of course.

Fany, terrible red hair. Just awful.

Tuned out and checked twitter and gaf when EXO and TVXQ were on tbh. The old lady next to me was super pumped about TVXQ though, had a flag/blanket for them too that she periodically assault me with.

BoA didnt sing her old anime songs and Sica didnt do Almost which made me sad, but the songs were all high energy so they wouldn't fit anyway. But still!

All in all good concert would definitely try for pit seats next time or at least closer than where I saw. That pit area looked like a gdlk spot to be.

Just got home 15 mins ago. My ears are still ringing from all the Shinee fangirls blowing up my eardrums -_-

Sooyoung and Sunny oh my <3. They all looked great(Fany's red hair was lol though) but those two stood out :)

I pretty much lost my voice when soshi performed their first set. I dont know how the crowd can still scream that loud all the way to the end of the concert o_O

I left the venue bummed out because its gonna be a long time before they come back again :(

off to youtube to watch some crappy fancams :lol

luso

Best performers was Shinee, great energy the whole way. Wish they didnt use the remixed version of Ring Ding Dong, that wasnt as good as the original. BoA rocked pretty hard with Hurricane Venus. And SuJu was great too despite my biasness against them.

Soshi did most of the songs I wanted. They even did Kissing You, yes! But they didnt do Visual Dreams or more importantly Mr. Taxi. Could've replaced one song I dont know the title of as I dont think it was a single of theirs and I never cared for it.

Taeyeon and Sunny got the biggest pops of the group

F(x) did almost everything I wanted out them except La Cha Ta. Luna looked better than I'm used to seeing and Krystal n Sulli were radiant as per. Girls went nuts for Amber, of course.

Fany, terrible red hair. Just awful.

Tuned out and checked twitter and gaf when EXO and TVXQ were on tbh. The old lady next to me was super pumped about TVXQ though, had a flag/blanket for them too that she periodically assault me with.

BoA didnt sing her old anime songs and Sica didnt do Almost which made me sad, but the songs were all high energy so they wouldn't fit anyway. But still!

All in all good concert would definitely try for pit seats next time or at least closer than where I saw. That pit area looked like a gdlk spot to be.

TVXQ, even with only 2 members, impressed me positively (last year at Paris), lots of energy during performances. I wondered how would be with 5!

So, no TaeTiSeo?
Too bad soshi didn't performed any Japanese album songs, not even Taxi, could it be something about performing rights?? If there is another SM concert in Europe probably I'm not going if the same songs are performed, with only The boys as "novelty"...

Ashhong

You guys need to investing proper earplugs. They were my saving grace tonight. Still able to enjoy he music without havih my ears murdered

luso

Nice, I have to start looking for fancams.

Edit: another topic, but interesting

According to the Korean Economic Newspaper, when calculating the revenue of the 5-member idol group KARA&#8217;s activity in Japan, including character goods and performances, 84% of it is given to the Japanese distributors, a remaining 8% left to Japanese promoters. The final left-over profits for KARA&#8217;s entertainment agency is only an 8%, an amount said not be close to enough money.

Read more at Arama They Didn't: http://aramatheydidnt.livejournal.com/3794420.html#ixzz1vUzogVb1

From those 8%, how much will go to Kara, after splitting it among 5? Probably big money to the members only from endorsements...

Fafnir

Finally back home in Norcali, that drive was brutal, never again unless it's a Soshi only concert. My ears are still ringing from the concert.

Now to try and normalize my sleep schedule by staying up all day. It kind of kills me that Soshi will be in my city in a couple hours but I won't be able to see them. I guess I'll have to stream monster it with GAF in 12 hours:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HCiUIB-S9c

LLOMt.jpg

CDoWQ.jpg

mGC2Q.jpg

P8BJH.jpg

j9OG0.jpg

Edgeward

Goddam, man. And I thought I was a road warrior when I would travel to norcal by myself in one go, you did it after a concert. If there is another smtown in LA and you come back, I'll get you a rpund or two. That's some dedication, yo.

Fafnir

Haha, jet lag definitely helped. Also because I wanted to skip LA traffic, but it ended up with freaking road construction in the middle of the night which closed 3 lanes on the 5 so I ended up in traffic anyways -_-

H5otM.jpg
uBJGz.jpg

Edgeward

Yea, the timing couldn't have been worse and I left early too to beat traffic but stupid road work. It's like they didn't know the greatest thing to come to America
until T-ara or DSP do a concert
wasn't playing that day.

Zwe27.png

cbEsL.jpg

66rNj.jpg

i1mCG.jpg

jzJu5.jpg

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
After School PV - Lady Luck
or as MTV calls it "Lady Lack"

http://dai.ly/JyP5HW
Song is alright.. dubstep doesn't fit tho. Starts off with Nana so they definitely know how to get my attention. Would've watched it either way but you know, nana <3

They all look great though. Need this in 1080p asap.

edit:

/dead
those pics. jooyeonnnnnnnnn

(._.)

Banned
new after school song is bad, too jpopish. doesn't have swag or anything to it. not even cute in a good way. just that creepy jpop charm that made me hate asian music for a long long time. only thing good about it is they look good in the MV.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
TVXQ - Maximum is GREAT live. Probably one of my favorite performances last night. Along with Sherlock and GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
new G.na mini album is out.. i know dice got it already.

Green Light & Drop It are pretty good.. title song sucks tho. There's also an English version of "&#44732;&#51256; &#51460;&#44172; &#51096; &#49332;&#50500;"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom