• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clipse

Yenny looks like she can't wait to go home haha

*Pretty sure everyone knows the Nobody dance by now. They've only been performing it for 2 years

Salazar

Please make it stop. Is this supposed to be fun?

Wonder Girls running on zombie power.

Soshi been eating their lunch for so long.

9Img5.gif

Raiku

Finally done with finals and on the west coast and come to this stream. Looks like I missed a bunch though. Hope you guys had fun at SMtown. Sounds like you did.

Also bizarre to watch a stream of something that's a few hours away.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Kara easily the best of the night. Can't be approached.

I think Yenny was sleeping and they woke her up and quickly pushed her out on stage without anything to eat.

-GOUKI-

To be honest everyone looks pretty tired and i can't blame them. Whenever i go to China and come back the jetlag coming home is insane. I get sick too. Going there is fine most times. Dunno why its so bad when going from East to West.

Edgeward

Kara was the best, but that's no surprise. Now DSP just needs to bring them to LA proper.

Wait! I'm sure that old white lady with the bowl cut was at SMTown in the pit area as well. WTF?!

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Anyone who knows shit about Korea knows that techno Arirang is really fuckin weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom