• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Uy0KE.jpg

Target acquired.

vanty

Yeah what's the whole thing about this Leeteuk guy? Wikipedia has no controversy section (always disappointing) just a thing about a car crash years ago.

Ym1r

atm Leeteuk getting a lot of flak from Sones for interrupting Tiffany at the end, and assuming the MC position.

ELFs (crazy dumb) are defending his actions. They claim that MBC had told him to do the ending, pretty sure somebody pulled that out of their ass and all the elfs just jumped on it like it was the truth.

edit: Apparently Leeteuk tweeted that MBC had told him to do the ending. -> "마무리 멘트를 엠비씨에서 직접 부탁 하셨습니다".

Elfs saying "Taeny sucks at MCing thats why MBC said for him to do it" and Sones want an apology for him interrupting Tiffany mid-sentence. Thing escalated because of ELFs trending #ELFWILLPROTECTLEETEUK to number one. I'm pretty sure it was a light issue at first. But just like always girls will make little issues blow up.

Reading the arguments are hilarious, sones and elfs going back and forth with some derpy ass reasoning.

LT deleted the tweet harhar

luso

atm Leeteuk getting a lot of flak from Sones for interrupting Tiffany at the end, and assuming the MC position.

ELFs (crazy dumb) are defending his actions. They claim that MBC had told him to do the ending, pretty sure somebody pulled that out of their ass and all the elfs just jumped on it like it was the truth.

edit: Apparently Leeteuk tweeted that MBC had told him to do the ending. -> "마무리 멘트를 엠비씨에서 직접 부탁 하셨습니다".

Elfs saying "Taeny sucks at MCing thats why MBC said for him to do it" and Sones want an apology for him interrupting Tiffany mid-sentence. Thing escalated because of ELFs trending #ELFWILLPROTECTLEETEUK to number one. I'm pretty sure it was a light issue at first. But just like always girls will make little issues blow up.

Reading the arguments are hilarious, sones and elfs going back and forth with some derpy ass reasoning.

LT deleted the tweet harhar

Ok, same old fan wars.
Leeteuk twitting that message was just stupid, for sure he knew about the ongoing fanbattle but had to post it anyway to justify himself? He just threw gasoline into the fire, and then run away by deleting the tweet...
or maybe was not MBC order afterall

Edit: Argument clinic

DXPett1

Leeteuk and Tiffany are as bad as each other. Looooooooooove the sound of their voice and tend to assume the representitive in the media position in their respective groups. Gag em both

ryan-ts

From an anonymous on Tumblr, looks like the Wonder Girls weren't so bad after all.

The crowd was so dead because we were told that we couldn't stand up for some stupid reason. (Blocking the little kids in the back). They were so strict with everything but after the Wonder Girls came on, everyone didn't care anymore.

Peru

Yeah I know Leslie Kee.. but "an international friendship through the power of music" with a novelty Eurovision act.

Sal-gif: I get why people were talking about Sunny now.

Dice

Hwayoung's shorts could not be tighter. @____@

From what I could tell through CCM's usual shitty editing, Qri is working this style best.

The song sucks.

Some things to take away from last nights stream:

- Step your shit up Google
- Kara ready to take over the world
- lol Wonder Girls
- That audience got to roleplay as Yoona and Yuri. I'm jelly
- TVXQ closed...... really? Guess its better than Suju
- Why so amazing Sooyoung?

For a free stream, i guess I really shouldn't complain. Wanted Run Devil Run, more Kara, and a little TTS, but whatever. I guess I should say thanks Google

THANKS GOOGLE

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Dal Shabet comeback in 2 weeks! It's gonna be a summer song O_O and a full length album! (probably half of the songs will be from old albums or remixes)

Fafnir

- TVXQ closed...... really? Guess its better than Suju
- Why so amazing Sooyoung?

Sunbae order closes the shows. Soshi -> WG -> ScumJu -> TVXQ

I can't find any photos of Sooyoung's sexiness in the Boys outfit for SMTown. She was looking so good during the Boys.

D0BGT.jpg

D26KR.jpg

Dice

Dal Shabet comeback in 2 weeks! It's gonna be a summer song O_O and a full length album! (probably half of the songs will be from old albums or remixes)
I like this but dang, they really keep up a high release rate, don't they? I guess they don't do too many other activities so pumping out the songs isn't too much for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom