• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peru

Sal.. you following this Eurovision Song Contest?

untitled-5qkxhr.gif

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Hello K-Pop GAF, fellow user Lebron and I are currently constructing a list of attractive women. We have decided to do this due to our disdain of Maxim's Top 100.

Now admittedly I don't know many names of hot asians but I want to leave no stone unturned and so I ask if any of you can provide a simple list of 5-10 names of any actresses, models, singers that are asian. I will incorporate a number of them into the final list.

tumblr_m4fwerJEwR1qzz3mco4_250.gif
tumblr_m4fwerJEwR1qzz3mco7_250.gif
tumblr_m4fwerJEwR1qzz3mco9_250.gif

The .gifs are to keep this relevant.
If any of you feel this is offtopic please feel free to PM the names instead and I will not trouble you any longer.

(._.)

Banned
Hyuna (4minute)
Hyomin (t-ara)
Jaekyung (RAINBOW)
Yuri (SNSD)
Hyosung (Secret)

making a top ten is way way way too hard for me but I feel confident in my top five (I think)

can't fit in Nicole or Qri ~_~

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
For hotness? Appealing to a wide range of people?

Lee Min Jung
Kang Min Kyung
Kim Sa Rang
Han Ga In
Shin Se Kyung
Son Dam Bi
Kim Tae Hee
Son Ye Jin
Wang FeiFei
Kim Jae Kyung

Brace your eyeballs for the OMG when you look these women up.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Nana from After School

(My avatar) Will provide pics when I get home from work. Unless someone else wants to...

edit: fuck it, i'll do a top 10 in a bit.

Fafnir

Now admittedly I don't know many names of hot asians but I want to leave no stone unturned and so I ask if any of you can provide a simple list of 5-10 names of any actresses, models, singers that are asian. I will incorporate a number of them into the final list.

I'll just go with the goddess and an actress:

Kim Taeyeon
ueDyx.jpg

Lee Yeon-hee
U7b9o.jpg

Hello K-Pop GAF, fellow user Lebron and I are currently constructing a list of attractive women. We have decided to do this due to our disdain of Maxim's Top 100.

tumblr_m4fwerJEwR1qzz3mco4_250.gif
tumblr_m4fwerJEwR1qzz3mco7_250.gif
tumblr_m4fwerJEwR1qzz3mco9_250.gif

The .gifs are to keep this relevant.
If any of you feel this is offtopic please feel free to PM the names instead and I will not trouble you any longer.

UMMM..

snsd_hyoyeon_____the_boys_____gif_by_teklaa-d4c3e8a.gif

KIM HYOYEON.

hyoyeon-jestina-wallpaper-phone.jpg

vanty

Sal.. you following this Eurovision Song Contest?
In Australia the Eurovision semi finals are aired Friday and Saturday night, final Sunday night so that everything is shown in primetime and it's easier to remember it's on. Always a good time.

vanty

Last year there was this blonde girl from Ukraine or something who was just goddam. Her song was pretty good as well ahah

Biscuits

lol I can't believe I missed the Tiff interruption and hilarious Tae reaction.

<<<< (Taeyeon)

Also Suzy

zapnO.png

and Yoo In Na

Edit: high five Ashlong

and Lee Hyori. Come on guys. Someone post that gif where she pulls down her shirt - I can't find a better picture.

2San

Guys! guys! Sistar's Hyorin or Bora needs to be on the list. They're the only K-pop women I'm really attracted too. I have no pics or gifs that do them justice though. I just watch youtube video's if I need to enjoy their hotness. :O

Middle two (Hyorin left middle, Bora right middle).

Just finished watching Running Man 95.
All of SISTAR were so hot in it wearing those shorts. MBLAQ were hilarious because they were so bad at eliminating any of the members lol.

Kabuto

tumblr_m4ewb6LmHu1ql0ysvo1_250.gif

tumblr_m4ewb6LmHu1ql0ysvo2_250.gif

Apparently this started the hilarious twitter war yesterday. lol

haha I didn't notice when I first watched it. I only noticed after people started talking about it.

Apparently Super Junior was in Downtown San Jose today. I was there today and I didn't notice any crazy fangirls so I don't know if it's true.

2San

Haha, yeah that one was good too. I've watched all the Running Man episodes though lol.
It's pretty cool to have seen them go from foreigners making vlogs to some sort of international K-Pop ambassadors.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=8_8wBoPuAVk
Yup, this one the spot interview with U-kiss was especially interesting.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_aZHj1N3SFs

It's pretty interesting to see actual K-pop people react to parodies/reviews of their own video's.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
T-ara "welcomes" the addition of two new members

http://www.allkpop.com/2012/05/t-ara-welcomes-the-addition-of-two-new-members

T-ara will be welcoming two new members to their group. One will be revealed on the 31st, while the other will be revealed this coming June.

Core Contents Media confirmed on the 23rd, “The newly added 8th member of T-ARA is 18 years old and possesses a great visual and talent. The new member will work with T-ara for their upcoming album starting this summer.”

The other new member grew up in the United States since she was 4 years old and will make her debut in the MV for T-ara’s upcoming single.

The two new members are described as having both a cute image and strong charisma with a tall height to match. T-ara stated, “Please look forward to our new members and our new single.”

T-ara is currently busy preparing for their upcoming concert tour in Japan and Thailand next month. On July 14th, T-ara will also be holding a fan meeting at Peace Hall in Kyung Hee University.

an ENGLISH speaker? sounds good.

DXPett1

What's that, a dance practice video of Hello Venus - Venus?

Running Man Olympics was pretty cool. Funny to see the team of KJK, Gwangsoo and Big nose succeed through all the challenges only to fail at the end. Outdoor variety + sport challenges = great TV

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
oh damn. June...!!!!

The Wonder Girls to comeback with a mini album in early June

http://www.allkpop.com/2012/05/the-wonder-girls-to-comeback-with-a-mini-album-in-earlyjune

The Wonder Girls will make a comeback in June with a mini album.

The Wonder Girls will release a new mini album on June 3rd. After their debut, each of their albums have shown their originality and each of their concept changes were much loved by the entire nation. Many are anticipating what new dance and catchy song the Wonder Girls will bring to their fans this time.

Currently the Wonder Girls are putting the finishing touches on their new album. An online entertainment site uploaded footage of the Wonder Girls filming their new music video and it already has fans buzzing about their comeback.

Many people participated in the music video and the Wonder Girls were dressed in neon colors. Just this glimpse already shows a new side of themselves and people are wondering what kind of performance they will bring to the stage.

Along with their comeback, the Wonder Girls will hold their first solo concert in three years and are preparing for the concert. Their concert is planned for July 7th and it will be a huge festival for their domestic fans. After their first concert the members have upgraded themselves in various ways and fans can look forward to the performance they will bring.

A staff member at JYP Entertainment said, “The Wonder Girls members are looking forward to regularly promoting in Korea as well as their upcoming concert. The members are all preparing hard and we hope that everyone truly looks forward to what they will bring. Also, we hope that much love will be shown for the Wonder Girls’ first solo concert in three years.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom