• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alta1r

Fixed that for ya, buddy.

Lol. Nice.

SUMMER IS SAVED

Awwwww yeeeaahhhh, finally!

happy birthday to Hyomin, Yoona, Ailee :>

and Love Rain wrapped up too. Don't click this Alt

Man, that shit's like "don't push the red button." I pushed it. Goddamn metro looking dude. Get a haircut! And hit the gym! At least Seunggi had some style. Oh well, 3 more days until the chase begins.

tumblr_m4pkx3nrZ81qafmhf.gif

And HB to the Im Yoona!

Alta1r

aw shit i thought you were talking about the snsd japan concert.. didn't know perfume had a new one out :( this weekend for sure then.

edit: not seeing anything about a new dvd :(

Don't do it...

He's still at the level of not being able to tell the "triplets" apart so he probably hasn't gotten a proper look at the goddess.

WbC7J.png

Loll, this text convo is funny. That's how it starts. First you notice the tall leggy one, start noticing a few features and think it's Seobaby. Then you look closer and think it might be Yuri. And then you realize it's neither and the goddess you're looking at is none other than Yoong.

tumblr_m4pnvteTQo1qd704zo1_500.png

ryan-ts

When I first started following SNSD, Yuri and Seohyun were like twins for two weeks. Now I just laugh at those who can't tell them apart.

Ever since SMTown LA, I see Sooyoung and go:
KOFIa.gif

Can't wait until the day I see her and SNSD in person.

I like Fany's hair color, but I am hoping she cuts it short next and goes back to onion Fany.
1KF86.gif

I'd like for her hair to stay long, but she needs to go back to black hair and show off that forehead.

Bess Fany:

Also is SNSD supposed to make an appearance on a new RM or something? If that's the case I will be so hype.

God damn, the girl just has it

Also had my official 2nd K-pop dream last night, featuring Taeyeon and guest appearance from Soyeon, instead of just Sooyoung like last time. Good dream

Lol, I will admit that I have had a few dreams with Sooyoung and Soshi in them. I think probably about 2 or 3. One I remember is that I was at some grand boat party or something and Soshi was there. I had to meet with some of the other members before I could see Sooyoung. When I finally got to see Sooyoung, she was wearing a really pretty dress, and then the dream just ended.

luso

Can't wait until the day I see her and SNSD in person.

Also is SNSD supposed to make an appearance on a new RM or something? If that's the case I will be so hype.

This was the closest I was, lol at my shitty camera.

Also so many people on RM100? Will be a 3 part episode or what?

God damn, the girl just has it

Also had my official 2nd K-pop dream last night, featuring Taeyeon and guest appearance from Soyeon, instead of just Sooyoung like last time. Good dream

Soshi has been busy, appearing at someone else dreams.

Alta1r

Alt are you heading to Korea? Lucky bastard, I missed it before I even left.

Here's Soshi's dorm floor plans, you might not make it out the country alive tho lol
ut5g5.jpg

Yep. should be in the air in less than 48 hours.. O_O

Thanks for the floor plans. I've already practiced how to say "United States embassy" in Korean and looked up Korea-US extradition agreements just in case, ;).

tumblr_m4spr80HXQ1rrwi9ko1_500.gif

Chesskid1

Banned
Also so many people on RM100? Will be a 3 part episode or what?

i read this..

[RUMOR] After School, SNSD, A Pink, Sistar - Via Sistarfied
OR
[RUMOR] After School, Dal Shabet, Girls Day, A Pink - Via After School Forums
OR
[RUMOR] SNSD, A Pink, Girls Day, Sistar, Secret, Dal Shabet - Via APinkTown <- Only 4 members from each group

There's seriously no consistency with these listings. Only hope is to wait until pictures of the filming appear.

id really like to read a TR of korea, impressions and such if you don't mind alt.

ryan-ts

Thanks for the floor plans. I've already practiced how to say "United States embassy" in Korean and looked up Korea-US extradition agreements just in case, ;).

Gah, don't forget us when you're in South Korea getting all cultured and shit. You should also enjoy yourself, might want to show up for your job placement as well.

Have fun in Korea Alty, be sure to report back on Gaf when you can. You are going there for work right? How long is your stay there?

Paris last year. Was on the seat section but on the 3rd row, so pretty close to the stage.

Ah, SMTown Paris. I remember checking out some of those performances on Youtube last year. Also, from what I remember, SNSD was also looking great in Paris. Must have been an amazing experience.

Biscuits

Wow so many birthdays today!

Woah, there's a North Korean footballer on the next RM?!?

Edit: nvm he's basically a South Korean who wanted to play for the North

Alta1r

Gah, don't forget us when you're in South Korea getting all cultured and shit. You should also enjoy yourself, might want to show up for your job placement as well.

I'll post my and Yoong's selcas together here first, ;).

Have fun in Korea Alty, be sure to report back on Gaf when you can. You are going there for work right? How long is your stay there?

Thanks! I'm there for an eight week internship and then some free time to woo some idols
more likely, touristy sightseeing stuff, lol

Teaser for PAPARAZZI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWJhAW-g1p8

That was quick.

iHa7QwcIfpGiX.gif

Hot damn. Game over.

tumblr_m4t52xPOL91qe3g37o2_500.png

Edgeward

Fs3dH.jpg

Apparently this pic posted by Yoo Ara is Hello Venus on the set of After School's comeback MV

oTuSr.gif

Lizzy will be a permanent member on RM starting in July and Nana and Raina may not be there for the supposed RM shoot.
So I hear

MDTMD.gif

Chesskid1

Banned
dani (turns 14 this year) officially confirmed to join t&#9812;ara, will be in next MV, but won't be officially in till december. other one starts in july (still unknown, but she's 19). incase you don't know the current maknae is 18. soyeon/qri/boram are 10+ years older than her, lol.

B3mPy.jpg
kAzkk.jpg

goddamnit. im raging. t&#9812;ara is my fave group.. gahh.

catmincer

dani (turns 14 this year) officially confirmed to join t-ara, will be in next MV, but won't be officially in till december. other one starts in july (still unknown).

B3mPy.jpg
kAzkk.jpg

goddamnit. im raging. t-ara is my fave group.. gahh

WHYYYYYYYY?????????!!!!?!?!!??!?!!?

I hate pointless additions so much.

(._.)

Banned
probably added to appeal to jpop fans LOL

either way that ceo guy needs the fuckin shit beat out of him. hwanyoung or w/e the fuck her name is was a dumb addition in the first place to tara.

filler

Banned
way too young, are they going to have her doing all the sexy choreography moves that the other girls do? is this poor kid gonna be bouncing her ass during Bo Peep? KKKS should be sent to north korea, he'd fit in well there.

Max

I am not Max
Q: Oh Hayoung is a hot topic within fans of her sophisticated appearence than her age.

A-Pink Hayoung: One day, I went to a variety store with my [school] uniform on and the employee asked me if I was a bank clerk. Meh, it&#8217;s okay. It wasn&#8217;t the first time I&#8217;ve experienced this. I&#8217;ve paid the bus cost of a university student when I was in elementary school. Hahaha.

Q: Son Naeun makes the boy fans go crazy with her beautiful body. Especially &#8216;Hip Up&#8217; photo was a hot topic on the internet. What your secret?

A-Pink Naeun: I don&#8217;t excercise much, only running on the running machine? I have done art for 13 years so I have sat around mostly. I don&#8217;t know the secret to the &#8216;Hip Up.&#8217; But I heard about those comments.. On the internet there was a search of &#8216;Son Naeun Butt.&#8217; I&#8217;m embarrassed of those kind of searches because I&#8217;m still under aged.

Alta1r

Q: Son Naeun makes the boy fans go crazy with her beautiful body. Especially ‘Hip Up’ photo was a hot topic on the internet. What your secret?

A-Pink Naeun: I don’t excercise much, only running on the running machine? I have done art for 13 years so I have sat around mostly. I don’t know the secret to the ‘Hip Up.’ But I heard about those comments.. On the internet there was a search of ‘Son Naeun Butt.’ I’m embarrassed of those kind of searches because I’m still under aged.

I want to see this Hip Up picture.

And nice poster.

tumblr_m4t826U8Ja1r9zofko1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom