• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

(._.)

Banned
Yeah Korean actresses are way hotter than idols. Also they're usually better at variety even if they're doing it for the first time, as Running Man has shown on many occasions.

they get a ton more plastic surgery and look much more fake

Salazar

7mR8J.gif
u7GQZ.gif

VHB6M.gif
TJaWD.gif

Conceptor

So apparently all of After School will be on RM?? Being broadcast on the 17 and 24th??? LIZZY IS BACK!?! + the otherssss

Hope this is true, HYPE TRAIN GO

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
So apparently all of After School will be on RM?? Being broadcast on the 17 and 24th??? NANAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Hope this is true, HYPE TRAIN GO

FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

DXPett1

So puuurty. Love me some Choi.

Running Man are going idol crazy at the moment :\ I guess RM must have a (recognised) worldwide appeal and they are capitalizing on it as another avenue of advertisement

luso

Damn, too much Sooyoung lately. I'm not complaining but this stuff made me having a dream with her (this time no Taengoo!).
Some event with her as MC and a bunch of spectators/fans and she walked down to talk with us. Lol at the way we all talked, whispering at each other's ear.

kpophotties tumblr in a spree!

i5kKLpRmNuSRP.gif

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
So the MV is a CF...

edit: unless Hyundai Card isn't what I think it is? Anyways.. some great songs/MV's are CFs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom