• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ym1r

Trying to find the name of someone. All I have is this gif.

lolohyou.gif

Can someone identify her?

Hwang Mi Hee

mm0fC.jpg

I like your opinions. how to subscribe to your news letter?
A friend of mine asked me to write for his sport humor page. I told him if Lebron doesn't win the chip this year I have something in store for him. If I do it I will link the site.

I know you're joking I just wanted to get that out there

giri

mm0fC.jpg

A friend of mine asked me to write for his sport humor page. I told him if Lebron doesn't win the chip this year I have something in store for him. If I do it I will link the site.

I know you're joking I just wanted to get that out there

Cmon, taking pot shots at LBJ is a little too easy. Sort of like the east play offs this year.

JKTrix

For those who haven't seen 87, it was a pretty well executed romance story (considering the type of show RM is) where they tried to figure out which of the RM members was Han Ga-In's first love. She got emotional for real. It was sweet.

RZI

For those who haven't seen 87, it was a pretty well executed romance story (considering the type of show RM is) where they tried to figure out which of the RM members was Han Ga-In's first love. She got emotional for real. It was sweet.

Ahhh, I don't really care about the drama. I watch RM for the funny dialogue and situations. So 87 was definitely not for me.

vanty

Running Man 87 was a terribly boring episode. I don't understand why Koreans always have to be so sentimental.
I've got about 30 minutes left in it, and yeah, it's probably the worst episode they've ever done. Some good stuff from the Gwang Soo/KJK and HaHa/Gary bits, but other than that it's been like watching NASCAR.

Salazar

Awesome.

Also, cartoon shirts and denim cut-offs Rainbow is best Rainbow. In the same way that white tops and jeans Soshi is so godlike.

Fafnir

Nice more Soshi this summer, please announce a solo GG concert in the US to make my life complete.

Soshi jean shorts superior, although I gotta give Rainbow props for not wearing heels in shorts.

2Xt8D.gif

EUZ7r.gif
WQ3Sr.gif

44DYn.gif
LaUE5.gif

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Seriously? The JPN tour? Wasn't that just released?

edit: I'm talking PERFUME, of course
aw shit i thought you were talking about the snsd japan concert.. didn't know perfume had a new one out :( this weekend for sure then.

edit: not seeing anything about a new dvd :(

Fafnir

and Love Rain wrapped up too. Don't click this Alt

I was watching Love Rain while I was in Korea and was bored as hell watching both Yoong and Jang cry every episode. I'm glad there was a happy ending for the drama, was expecting Yoona to get run over by a train at the end.

The real ending to Love Rain, she get's run over right after the last frame:
eV7iW.gif

Happy birthday deer Yoona!
UqwOo.jpg

I still have to watch the Japanese concert from last year. Will get to it eventually. Also hope there new Japanese stuff is as good as last year.

And Happy Birthday Im Yoona:
8ARSA-N4xA7RmIQI.png

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Who says "fuck that" to Taeyeon? One should at least say "I can understand the appeal, but..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom