• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I don't completely hate "The DJ is Mine" song.. from Yubin's lines and on.. it's pretty good. Everything goes well together. Yes, even the dubstep. Come at me.
lsmFB.gif

ramyeon

It really ISN'T that bad. There's some good production going on - it sounds great on a good set of headphones. The version without the School Gyrls is very listenable.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
WHAT? A version without that awful diverse kids group? Awesome. Going to listen to it now O_O

Ashhong

This just may be the most pointless netizen article I have ever read. Holy shit I am actually ashamed

http://kpopseven.com/1988/snsds-past-cf-surprises-netizens/

Netizens became concerned over photos taken of girl group SNSD during the filming of a past CF.

On January 9th, photos of the SNSD members bearing the title, “SNSD’s past surd CF concept,” made waves through the online community.

Images of SNSD in a past CF were captured from a broadcast on cable channel Y-star and made public. Members Tiffany, Sooyoung, Taeyeon, Sunny, and Seohyun were dressed to portray the concepts of ‘chic,’ ‘force,’ ‘fairy,’ ‘haughty,’ and ‘princess,’ respectively.

However, netizens felt that the historical image was awkward, and the girls’ expressionless faces with dark makeup were so different from their current refined goddess-like image. Tiffany looks pale with colorless lips and thick eyeliner; Sooyoung sports a leather jacket with a disheveled hairstyle; Taeyeon’s style includes thick bangs, an unusual hat, and red clothing; Sunny dons a hanbok and bridal crown for a classic image; and Seohyun’s thick eyebrows and unusual accessories attempt to convey a princess-like style.

The majority of netizens responded to the photos with comments like, “I guess it was a tacky concept,” “So that’s what SNSD was like back then,” “Everyone looks sickly,” ”SNSD can look like this?” and “What kind of CF was this?”

Ashhong

I actually remember when this CF came out. It was for an online game I think. Can't remember exactly - but it didn't look any better then.

Why the hell is there an article about it though lol.

Yea I remember seeing it in an SNSD documentary/show thing back in the day...but to have an article about it now is just ridiculous. Using those "outraged" netizen comments as the base just makes it worse.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Right. Now excuse me while I jam to Hoi Hoi for like the 50th time.

hoi boy hoi boy, hoi hoi

that's the best part of the song, lol.. oh and "red sun" and lets not forget "hoi hoi ultra pectorus beams"

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Yeah the random "red sun" is funny. I also like "ooooo~ sempra sempra~♡" the way she says it is so great.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Yeah the random "red sun" is funny. I also like "ooooo~ sempra sempra~♡" the way she says it is so great.

lol, this part bugs me every time I see it:

tumblr_lxnb1hWMf41qij8r9o1_500.gif

her eyes are huuuuuuuge

some jisook below-

tumblr_lxja81eWil1r9ho5ao2_500.jpg

vanty

sorry shuffling expert. I'm from Melbourne bro, watch out
:p
I'm just saying that's a simple running man, nothing more. I'm certainly no expert ahah.

I too am from Melbourne.

Why are like half the people in this thread Australian? So weird.

DXPett1

I'm just saying that's a simple running man, nothing more. I'm certainly no expert ahah.

I too am from Melbourne.

Why are like half the people in this thread Australian? So weird.

I'm starting to get that impression as well :\

Arguably the running man dance move is a shuffling main stay but meh :p

JKTrix

I just hope God of Dance Yoo Hyuk doesn't get too deep into shuffling.

Though I half expect Sal or someone to come up with several gifs of him doing just that.
Why the hell is there an article about it though lol.
Are we still asking this question? :p At this point I thought it was like (gaming side reference) questioning Famitsu review scores.

Has Sera featured in something else than Nine Muses, like a TV-show or something?
I'm sure I've seen her before, can't say if it really just was another celebrity who looked like her of if it really was her though. Is there someone else who looks exactly like her?

Peru

I think Grasshopper Song is my favorite Sunny Hill so far. Catchy catchy linga linga. Damn Loen, though, uploaded the teaser in HD but still no HD version of the video.

On the next episode of “Girls’ Generation and Dangerous Boys”, Sunny showed her thoughtful sense with a gift for the boy she is mentoring, Kim Sunghwan. Sunghwan’s dream is to become a rapper. Having seen his ability and desire, Sunny decided to give him a CD with autographs of all the famous Korean hip-hop musicians as a special New Year’s gift. Not only were there autographs, but there were also supportive comments for Sunghwan from the musicians he looks up to, which moved him.

The cds were dynamic duo, tiger jk, verbal jint

18213B404F0FDC49299DFB

----

"IU recommends trivial but fairytale-esque movies"

Once
IU: The music in (Once) is really good but I think I just like those sort of trivial stories. For some reason, it makes me feel like I've become the main actress inside that movie and those words are coming from my own mouth. Haha. Just like in my album this time, 'A Stray Puppy' is a song that speaks my thoughts.

P.S I Love You
IU: When I was in middle school, I watched this movie for the first time. After that, I think I watched it about 40 times. To the extent that I could recite every line from it. There was a scene where the main actress seemed fine and was smiling even after her husband's funeral, but the moment she entered her house, she got rid of her clothes, shook her hair loose, went straight under her blankets and listened to the answering machine. That was really sad. Also, the last of the letters for her that her husband sent to the people around her was the one to her mum. When her mum passed that letter to her warmly, I cried at that part as well.

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
IU: I like the fact that it's a fairytale, but I really like how it's style of fairytale is cynical. It's Disney animation gone nuts. (Laughter) I wanted to try the Wonka chocolate in 'Charlie and the Chocolate Factory' so I bought it back from Japan, I liked the movie that much. But it didn't taste as good as I expected. I wish I could truly taste the Wonka chocolate that appeared in the movie.

New York, I Love You
IU: I like the actress Natalie Portman. I didn't know what 'New York, I Love You' was about, but watched it just for Natalie Portman. Although her love story was really short, I was really wowed. There was a bit of humour too and I think Natalie Portman looked really good when she was bald. In the last part, the message that told their story was really good too. Each episode is connected to the next. I felt that the movie was produced in many different locations.

Ponyo on a Cliff
IU: I love the director Mayazaki Hayao. I watched 'Ponyo on a Cliff' about 100 times or more. Memorised every dialogue. I watched both the Korean version as well as the Japanese version. (Laughs) My favourite scene is when Ponyo was drinking tea and the first part when Ponyo was hit by a water bottle. The village was submerged in water and even the stairs all became just sea, with fishes swimming back and forth, wow I really felt like going to such a place. Being able to see everything under the sea.

DJ is Mine is written by the songwriter who wrote Rihanna's Only Girl In The World.

I really wish there was a video without that other group contaminating it.

Ranvier

Legitimately terrifying.

tumblr_lxns9nFEb61qkolxgo1_250.gif

Damn it, I knew you or Ash or Alty were going to jump on that the second I saw it.

So...Preemptive strike suckas.
tumblr_lkjizjAdo11qbjb8t.jpg

It's really sad how they gave her the Donkey on IY2, its like the entire production team is trolling her.

tumblr_lxlar3wPav1r77uua

tumblr_lxnbbmEtOV1r418z7o1_250.gif
tumblr_lxnbbmEtOV1r418z7o2_400.gif
tumblr_lxnbbmEtOV1r418z7o3_400.gif

tumblr_lxiz014Em51qf248to1_400.jpg
tumblr_lxiz014Em51qf248to8_r1_400.jpg
tumblr_lxiz014Em51qf248to7_r2_400.jpg
tumblr_lxiz014Em51qf248to2_r1_500.jpg

Salazar

Yo, three straight-up boob gifs right next to each other ain't a good look. Just saying. That is what tumblr is for.

Jia, Min, and Amber. Amber fooling with lipstick.

FHbmd.jpg

Salazar

On the 13th, a fan tweeted Hyori, “I saw a tweet that said women with large breasts should avoid showering today because it is Friday the 13th. Unni, please be careful.”

Lee Hyori responded to the tweet with, “Hmm… I guess I should be careful” as if acknowledging the information in the fan’s tweet to be true.

G.O.A.T. Please come back, Hyori.

Photo shoot for Giordano.

LbmyG.jpg

EcUYm.jpg
dZHmo.jpg

qWQ12.jpg

Dream High 2 poster.

DRPkJ.jpg

vanty

^^^^ ahahah

I want Sal's avatar for a TF2 hat.

Oh and Dream High 2 should be subtitled "Guys who spend more time on hair the the girls".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom