• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Conceptor

D: screw you guys

SpjTL.png

Sorry I didn't invite you guys to the wedding. We wanted to keep it low key, but the pictures leaked out anyway.
Eh? You're Fu Xinbo?
BaE2m.jpg

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Don't worry Max, I called my girlfriend and she told me what's up.

i34gx4qlutbvafzr5k.gif

WTF :mad:

Annnnnnnnnnnnnyways, got to listen to some songs on the road, not on my headphones.

News is such a great song, god damn. Definitely been getting the most plays lately.
The DJ is Mine is decent. The one without the sk3wl g1rlz, obviously. Banger.
Bang & ZELO - Never Give Up is much better after a few more plays. BAK INDA SKOO
Hoi Hoi is soooooo damn catchy. I always made sure to yell the red sun parts. Overall though, I like it.
Roly Poly (areia remix) - oh man, didn't know this existed until a few hours ago. Soooo good. Also a banger.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Rainbow Pixie: http://vimeo.com/35049426

Either the sound was jacked or they were having serious trouble. I know from dozens of Rainbow performances that they are better than that. :/

Jisook looks good with that red hair. Mmmmhmmm...

Dice

no eul is sooooo fine

lol @ yoseob inconspicuously moving to the girls area

Rainbow Pixie: http://vimeo.com/35049426

Either the sound was jacked or they were having serious trouble. I know from dozens of Rainbow performances that they are better than that. :/

Jisook looks good with that red hair. Mmmmhmmm...

Jisooks mic definitely sounded bad. The yellow one had some issues too, but Seungah sounded fine to me.

I'm really liking the song. It's catchy, and the girls are pretty. Two most important factors to kpop since I can't speak Korean. I could do without the bangs though.

But can someone explain to me what the purpose of a sub group is? Why not have all of Rainbow do the song? Are they giving the other 4 girls a vacation or something?

Salazar

Are they giving the other 4 girls a vacation or something?

I guess that's part of it. It's also just an efficient and safe way to spread the footprint, so to speak, of the group - Rainbow still get credit and recognition for it, but people think of it as something new and different.

Even if Hoi Hoi is pretty damn Rainbowish.

Dice

Yeah. A group develops their own identity and it has to be carefully evolved, yet they could possibly reach new demographics if they did something new and some of the members might be anxious to try something new. Sub-units are perfect for this for two reasons. First, three people is less intimidating with really experimental concepts. Like, if all of After School had done the Orange Caramel concepts, that would have just been too much on stage. Secondly, if it succeeds, that strengthens your franchise, and if it fails, it's written off as an experiment.

Salazar

Damn shoulders.

YCdgb.png
kgxWn.png
Kzdw7.png
QY6Bq.png

http://www.allkpop.com/2012/01/viewers-praise-song-joong-ki-for-being-a-well-mannered-mc

Actor Song Joong Ki is proving to be a talented MC, thanks to his ability to make guests feel comfortable.

Song Joong Ki is the sole MC for JTBC‘s ‘Made in U‘, an audition program that aims to discover Korea’s next big idol. Though it’s his first time working alone, the actor managed to carry the live two-hour show like a professional. He was able to focus on each contestant and draw out their charms, while simultaneously guiding the program on a smooth course.

But show is bomb ?

Dice

What's with the jump from 88 line to 94 line? 6 years of shit trainees?

Edit: Can't be. It's just missing a lot of idols.

Some old BEG variety appearance is on TV. "God's Table," I believe. Miryo sporting long, badly-dyed hair, and dressed poorly. Ga In, as always, one of the top aliens in the biz, even if she does hate the sun.

What's with the jump from 88 line to 94 line? 6 years of shit trainees?

Edit: Can't be. It's just missing a lot of idols.
Woops. 51-100, and 101-150 were missing. Added.

Peru

lol Sunny

I just watched the first episode of SBS drama "History of the Salaryman" - which has to got to be one of the looniest and best openings to a drama ever. If this goes down the shitter around the middle, like every other drama, I'm going to be seriously disappointed.

salaryman-3.jpg

OMG at this female Ryeo-won fan http://youtu.be/XzJuKTuS1vY?t=3m44s

Dice

I already explained this on my tumblr. She is a shapeshifter. She looks different every time you see her.

DoSne.gif
uSs3W.gif

BTKVE.gif
tjiFl.gif

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
It looks like her cheeks/jaw are bigger than normal.. I can't be the only one that sees it >_<

Dice

There is no normal with Tiffany. That is what I am saying. She's a damn shapeshifter.

Salazar

It looks like her cheeks/jaw are bigger than normal.. I can't be the only one that sees it >_<

RSmhB.gif

But the image has more likely than not passed through the hands of an imbecilic pre-teen with photoshop and distorted notions of beauty.

Perfect-Fany is perfect.

Wendel knows what's up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom