• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edgeward

C2MED.gif

GWhCq.gif

sof0R.gif
jeFHn.gif

12igg.gif
TFRxi.gif

IxJBp.gif
y1ezZ.gif

bDJFw.gif

cB266.gif

G96jM.gif

fsYGO.gif

yXGBN.gif

I see idol Olympics has been broadcast. Gonna need to watch that.

Edgeward

I've always liked every time I see weekly idol. Too bad there isn't a dedicated subbing of those, especially with AS on it recently.

Juvhk.gif

LV0Bi.gif

4hu7v.gif

4zJMB.gif

tEHaI.gif

cZZQx.gif

L6ovv.gif

rqnWP.gif

5AGLw.gif

Selane

I've always liked every time I see weekly idol. Too bad there isn't a dedicated subbing of those, especially with AS on it recently.

I liked the one with A Pink where they were telling the story about how Bomi farted in front of Woohyun that one time.

Also, there were some very gif-able Minah moments during the High Jump competition. Also that one chick during the archery where the arrow popped out and almost hit her in the face, forgot who it was though.

Boa to perform Only One and The Shadow on Inkigayo? Yessir.

OMFG, I LOOOOOOVED CRAYON POP!
Another satisfied customer. Good enough to have you overlook the track and choreo's hip-hop influences...

Even if you don't like this particular track, you should enjoy the chorus.

I need Lime high res right now.
Moderately high:
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=39287901&postcount=2383
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=37974229&postcount=18328
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=38049186&postcount=18551
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=38649194&postcount=508
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=39040013&postcount=1512

Others.

Hmm, you have taken an interest to Lime. Good good!! For a while I didn't like her much because of the hair, but I saw her with regular hair in just one photo, and I learned that my ways of disliking Lime were terrible. Hair really grew on me, and Dice's avatar is making it tough not to like her even more.
Further proof it's never too late for Anti-LimeGAF to repent, and accept her into your hearts.

only repeating something said in this thread that made me cringe, it was in reference to yejin too. thanks for the posts btw. i have a couple of them bookmarked.
ibhXqa8oBYQHyM.gif
Heh. "Would not bang" is a clear tell. There are actual nonbelievers who'll be receiving cards soon.

[fancam] 120722 애프터스쿨 정아 직캠 - Rip-off @ Green Groove Fest
[fancam] 120722 애프터스쿨 정아 직캠 - flashback @ Green Groove Fest
[fancam] 120722 애프터스쿨 정아 직캠 - Bang!(뱅) @ Green Groove Fest
[fancam] 120722 정아 마법소녀, 오렌지캬라멜 샹하이로맨스 @ Green Groove Fest

What? I already fell in love *avatar change*

Her hair is SO. FUCKING. COOL.

Good to see another person who recognizes the Lime pretty.

I also really like her hair when it's the light pale blue-green it typically is. It looks kind of like Nia's hair in Gurren Lagann, and that is awesome. Because Nia is awesome.

B-Dex

FLOP-Ara on music bank tonite.

No Soyeon, no Hyowang or whatever her name is (the rapper). Boram screwed up her choreo, Hyomin filled in for both missing girls lol. She had to use a prompt for the rap lyrics :/.

And is anyone surprised at this point... no Nana for flashback.....

Peru

Asked of how she picture herself in 10 years, she said “I would still be working in the entertainment business, maybe as a singer or as an actress. I might already be married by then.”

But being a mother is the last thing she wants, said BoA, who thinks of herself as a perfectionist when it comes to work.

“But I don’t want to be a mother. I don't think kids like me either. Even my nephews are scared of me,” she laughed.

dokish

Banned
Asked of how she picture herself in 10 years, she said “I would still be working in the entertainment business, maybe as a singer or as an actress. I might already be married by then.”

But being a mother is the last thing she wants, said BoA, who thinks of herself as a perfectionist when it comes to work.

“But I don’t want to be a mother. I don't think kids like me either. Even my nephews are scared of me,” she laughed.

Good to hear.

I just wish that she go back to making good songs like this one http://youtu.be/PQjovLrnvVo and never look back at those awful american tracks (I Did It For Love, etc)

Peru

So all the T-ara members basically group-shamed Hwayoung for not showing up at today's performance on twitter, then the tweets were deleted and later CCM said the twitter accounts were 'hacked'. All of them at the same time?

B-Dex

So all the T-ara members basically group-shamed Hwayoung for not showing up at today's performance on twitter, then the tweets were deleted and later CCM said the twitter accounts were 'hacked'. All of them at the same time?

Then they butcher their performance.... drama lol But it did seem like they had no time to practice.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Here is the story: http://oniontaker.com/post/28131098948/trans-120725-t-ara-situation

Notice that some of them are being total hypocrites. But this is a tasty morsel on top:

Tarae (Hwayoung’s rap coach) said:
I know all empty-headed bitches act the same way but I wonder if there’s anything that could go beyond imagination like this. They think they made it… they’ve forgotten when they used to be nobodies, right??
OHHHHHHH SNAP

KKS better get this on lockdown or T-ara will be having 5dolls-level trouble.

Dice

Why would he do this when she's the best rapper in T-ara now and usually performs sharper than all but Hyomin? Girl stepped her game up big time.

Anyway, Hyomin did include her as part of the "real group" in her anti-new-member tweets sometime back, so who knows what is going on.

Peru

Someone else is quoting a rumour that Eunjung wants to leave.

Can we get a real T-ara meltdown please? Shake some things up, take CCM down in the process.

Doramajoe

Neo Member
hahahha at ccm's pr saying that each member's twitter's were hacked. i bet kks is laughing his ass off. probably driving the streets looking for another 12 year old to add to t-ara

Peru

They've always tweeted on the limits of what could be considered acceptable by the agency.. lost count of the amount of times they've said something and deleted it shortly afterwards. This time they went too far I guess.

dokish

Banned
.. go back to? That's her latest single.

That's what I meant. Maybe I didn't say it right.

What I mean is: I'm glad she's back in her "old style" and I hope she continue with great songs like this [latest single] and never go back to those awful songs.

Dice

Crayon Pop has new videos up. I ♡ them so much.

Goofing around: http://youtu.be/mUsPqifhKGo
Vocal training: http://youtu.be/qI1SofSccQA

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

Peru

KKS better get this on lockdown or T-ara will be having 5dolls-level trouble.

It's not exactly the best environment to foster healthy relationships, so no wonder. As before I'm reminded of the power dynamics in 'Raise the Red Lantern'

RaisetheRedLantern8.jpg

B-Dex

Areum nowhere to be seen in any of the drama lol Probably still shunned by them all.

Where was soyeon last night tho?

dokish

Banned
@T-Ara

What's CCM? KKS? And PR stands for?

How end up that thing about a 12 yr old joining them? (Or 14, I don't know)

Damn, T-Ara is a big mess sometimes. I remembered a lot of news regarding fans complaining about their lack of enthusiasm in presentation in Japan and the abusive lipsync.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
CCM = Core Contents Media. Their label.

KKS = PedoDevil/CEO of CCM

PR = press release.

The 12 year old, Dani, is in the group but won't be performin until late this year.

Dice

If T-ara blows up, I really do feel that's it for KKS and maybe CCM altogether.

Lost SG Wannabe
Supernova passed off to Japan
Killed SeeYa... twice
Black Pearl DOA
Co-Ed DOA + Hate and scandals
5dolls DOA + Drama Explosion
Speed DOA
GangKiz DOA
T-ara riddled with scandals, incidents, and slowly being dismantled

Just let it end.

Peru

Okay, prediction time.

Some time in the next year Eunjung leaves the group. Secretly she's wanted to leave for a long time, but KKS made himself time to spin it into the "lazy members may get the axe" narrative.

Perhaps others also end up the same way. As we know CCM is nothing but PR spin, so while it may be the girls wanting to leave it will seem like it's an executive decision for the benefit of the business.

Crazy drama ensues, hopefully some lawsuits.

Somehow they'll still continue putting out great singles.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
If T-ara blows up, I really do feel that's it for KKS and maybe CCM altogether.

Lost SG Wannabe
Supernova passed off to Japan
Killed SeeYa... twice
Black Pearl DOA
Co-Ed DOA + Hate and scandals
5dolls DOA + Drama Explosion
Speed DOA
GangKiz DOA
T-ara riddled with scandals, incidents, and slowly being dismantled

Just let it end.

Yep.. T-ara is all they have at the moment. Well, besides Davichi. Sigh. This shit was eventually gonna happen.

Ashhong

T-ara drama is awesome! Hope something happens. But where was Soyeon? And why are they crucifying Hwayoung? That article says she has a sprained ankle or something. Not much she can do in performances...I guess it's not that bad and the girls think she should suck it up?

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
T-ara drama is awesome! Hope something happens. But where was Soyeon? And why are they crucifying Hwayoung? That article says she has a sprained ankle or something. Not much she can do in performances...I guess it's not that bad and the girls think she should suck it up?
Pretty much. Soyeon performed in crutches a few months ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom