• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tnaden

I thought I had gone through the K-pop phase of my life but noooo
The damn GANGNAM STYLE rolls along and brings me right back.

A random note: Way back, probably over a year ago by now, I reposted some pictures from this thread into the teamliquid one saying they came from "THAT OTHER THREAD". Someone in this thread wondered if it was from here and YES IT WAS YOU WONDERFUL PERSON. I didn't have a Gaf account that that time so I couldn't reply in a proper fashion!

EDIT: Very sorry for the pagetop, much like way back then I don't have any pictures to honour it and I don't feel like stealing from the other thread again lol

EDIT2:
·feist·;40307593 said:
YES.

PSY - GANGNAM STYLE (강남스타일) M/V Making Film

who?

I JK.
I'm trying to get to know BG as a whole. I don't know which one Yejin is.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=39653214

1611703D5010E75420CD91
1609F13D5010E8612B6D1D
117B4C405010E9410984F5

1711173D5010E7541EF4F1
1408D23D5010E8602CFA35
1865353E5010EAD3094C63

2032C6425010E6CC31D6A4
182DD1425010E5EA378055
1559AE405010E9412ACC96

Peru

Important update

Actress Lee Shi Young became the new female amateur boxing champion. On July 26, Lee Shi Young outpointed last year’s champion Ji Yoon Jin by 10 to 7 in the final round of the 33rd Annual National Female Amateur Boxing Championship in 48kg class.

Previously, Lee Shi Young became female amateur boxing champion in Seoul during regional rounds in preparation for the national championship. Netizens commented on Lee Shi Young’s impressive achievement, “A true boxing goddess has come,” “I’m scared. She’s a beast on the ring,” “It seems like all her recent news are about boxing,” and “Is she having a career change?”

Meanwhile, Lee Shi Young has been focusing on her boxing career since “Wild Romance.” She will soon start filming a new film, “Male Instruction Manual.”

leeshiyoung-e1343317234411.jpeg

dokish

Banned
GUYS GUYS GUYS!!!!

After years of only listeting to BoA and anime stuff, I finally surrendered to the greatness of SNSD. I admit that at first every song was pretty crappy with techno beats. If you ask me "what kind of asian music do you like?" I will answer: "one that doesn't sound like 'black music', 'hip-hop' and stuff like Gaga, Black Eyed Peas, etc".

But yeah, I like their most popular songs (Run Devil Run, The Boys, Gee, Genie) and I'm still getting to know everyone. I downloaded more than 50gb in stuff. SNSD and The Dangerous Boys, SNSD Hello Baby, Invincible Youth, etc. Everything is SO, SO GREAT!

I recently saw their performance of 'Beautiful Restriction' and holy crap mother of Satan, WHAT WAS THAT? They are perfection. Is such a shame tho, because their voices suits more songs like "Beautiful Restriction" than the songs they actually sing.

I wish a career for Sunny without all the noisy pop beating. A song where she can breath deeply and let go of her beautiful voice.

Anyways... subscribing. (Will this fill up my whole mail box?)

EDIT: T-Ara's MVs are sooo bad. The camera changes after 3s. Seriously, how can the fans put up with this?

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
T-ara MV's aren't bad. It's the dance versions!

You should look into more groups tho. After School, f(x), Rainbow, etc.

Selane

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EeMIZ_KM3k8&feature=g-u-u

Heh, whoever edited this is pretty smart. They just keep showing closeups of people the average person might recognize(Suzy/Nichkhun/Hyuna/Hyorin/Bora) and ignore everyone else. I like the way they showed three Suzy closeups in a row at some point while ignoring the other Miss A members...at least I assume that's who they were, I can't actually recognize any of them but Suzy. Do the rest of them even do anything outside of performances?

Also LOL @ B1A4 and MBLAQ getting like one second of screentime each. Neither I nor the guy who uploaded the video even realized they were in there.

Niks

But yeah, I like their most popular songs (Run Devil Run, The Boys, Gee, Genie) and I'm still getting to know everyone. I downloaded more than 50gb in stuff. SNSD and The Dangerous Boys, SNSD Hello Baby, Invincible Youth, etc. Everything is SO, SO GREAT!

God tier shows. Also try running man if you havent already. There are a few eps featuring soshi.

Tenck

EDIT: T-Ara's MVs are sooo bad. The camera changes after 3s. Seriously, how can the fans put up with this?

You're supposed to listen to the music rather than watch it, but that's just me.

On a serious note, yeah their music videos can sometimes get pretty crazy, but I've got OC hooking me up with music so I don't have to suffer through epilepsy attacks.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I think you mean 3 times per second.

First off, CCM generally has crappy editing on their MVs. Secondly, for some of their newer MVs they let Hyomin do the editing and she REALLY doesn't have a fucking clue what she's doing.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
new gd&top teaser? lolol

shit, i wish they'd come out with a new album. probably not til next year tho.

Alta1r

Hiding her fivehead...

Lol, I thought that name was reserved for Nicole.

who?

I JK.
I'm trying to get to know BG as a whole. I don't know which one Yejin is.

wtf.gif

GUYS GUYS GUYS!!!!

After years of only listeting to BoA and anime stuff, I finally surrendered to the greatness of SNSD. I admit that at first every song was pretty crappy with techno beats. If you ask me "what kind of asian music do you like?" I will answer: "one that doesn't sound like 'black music', 'hip-hop' and stuff like Gaga, Black Eyed Peas, etc".

I recently saw their performance of 'Beautiful Restriction' and holy crap mother of Satan, WHAT WAS THAT? They are perfection. Is such a shame tho, because their voices suits more songs like "Beautiful Restriction" than the songs they actually sing.

I wish a career for Sunny without all the noisy pop beating. A song where she can breath deeply and let go of her beautiful voice.

Anyways... subscribing. (Will this fill up my whole mail box?)

Lol. Welcome. Top 3 Soshi members please.

You now like Crayon Pop.

Dislikes? Sounds as if you may have an interesting interpretation of what, precisely, constitutes "black music"/"hip-hop," or you're only open to a relatively narrow range of modern K-Pop.

It's not unlike saying "I love the last 2NE1 release, but I hate Sri Lanken/Indian/South Asian music," or, "Interpol is tits, but Joy Division/Echo & the Bunnymen/Cabaret Voltaire/etc. can sod off."

*shrug

I dunno.

slightly cross-eyed
slightly cross-eyed, would not bang
_40160440_red_card.jpg
Rhyme
http://bgg9999.megaplug.kr/Untitledmuxed.mp4
http://bgg9999.megaplug.kr/무대muxed.mp4

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
If you ever did anything offensive, I forgive you because of those Minkyung pics.

Also, Lime is awesome, too.

dokish

Banned
God tier shows. Also try running man if you havent already. There are a few eps featuring soshi.
I will look into it. Didn't downloaded anything on Running Man yet.
You're supposed to listen to the music rather than watch it, but that's just me.

On a serious note, yeah their music videos can sometimes get pretty crazy, but I've got OC hooking me up with music so I don't have to suffer through epilepsy attacks.
I like to listen to the music AND look at the pretty girls! :p But yeah, only the dance version. I love their Roly Poly MV.
I think you mean 3 times per second.

First off, CCM generally has crappy editing on their MVs. Secondly, for some of their newer MVs they let Hyomin do the editing and she REALLY doesn't have a fucking clue what she's doing.
Seriously that Hyomin is the editor? She's my favorite T-Ara member, but damn, she sucks that editing then. Where's the info about her editing stuff? Thanks!

I still laughing at the 3 times per second.
·feist·;40314852 said:
You now like Crayon Pop.

Dislikes? Sounds as if you may have an interesting interpretation of what, precisely, constitutes "black music"/"hip-hop," or you're only open to a relatively narrow range of modern K-Pop.

It's not unlike saying "I love the last 2NE1 release, but I hate Sri Lanken/Indian/South Asian music," or, "Interpol is tits, but Joy Division/Echo & the Bunnymen/Cabaret Voltaire/etc. can sod off."

*shrug

I dunno.

Who is the girl with white hair?

OMFG, I LOOOOOOVED CRAYON POP!

I will be honest. I dislike most of K-Pop songs that uses too much of these kind of beats. But I also really like.

here, a example of something I hate profoundly: http://youtu.be/tFny8iYc9L8

BoA changed so much. Her latest stuff is just like this :/ Blergh.

BUT! Funny enough, I like "Eat You Up", "Energetic" and "Look Who's Talking". It's hard to tell "what I hate/what I love".

Maybe I'll be limited by my tastes, but I like everything a little bit. Thanks for the Crayon, will look for mp3.

tatsuki

Make sure you watch some of the older Family Outing episodes as well if you haven't yet & Girls Go To School

Tenck

Who is the girl with white hair?

Hmm, you have taken an interest to Lime. Good good!! For a while I didn't like her much because of the hair, but I saw her with regular hair in just one photo, and I learned that my ways of disliking Lime were terrible. Hair really grew on me, and Dice's avatar is making it tough not to like her even more.

Tenck

I dont understand how GAF hates Suzy. Shes too adorable >_<

yes, theres million other girls hotter/cuter than suzy, but the same can be said with just about everyone

Dude have you seen her legs? They're healthy and really toned. THEY'RE UGLY!!!

dokish

Banned
Hmm, you have taken an interest to Lime. Good good!! For a while I didn't like her much because of the hair, but I saw her with regular hair in just one photo, and I learned that my ways of disliking Lime were terrible. Hair really grew on me, and Dice's avatar is making it tough not to like her even more.

What? I already fell in love *avatar change*

Her hair is SO. FUCKING. COOL.

dokish

Banned
I officially welcome you to K Pop!!!!

Also, +1 on your very nice avatar.

Thanks! (>'-')>

Show me her with regular hair! I'm curious now.

They debuted this year, huh? Good, I can now follow their career. I wish I had known SNSD sooner, like, years ago. :p

I need Lime high res right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom