• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
·feist·;40314852 said:
_40160440_red_card.jpg

only repeating something said in this thread that made me cringe, it was in reference to yejin too. thanks for the posts btw. i have a couple of them bookmarked.
ibhXqa8oBYQHyM.gif

edit: new page, here's a Girl's Day gif i made a while ago

http://i.minus.com/ibvtvDBr8DJvlC.gif

It's 10MB though, so click if ya wanna

Tenck

Thanks! (>'-')>

Show me her with regular hair! I'm curious now.

They debuted this year, huh? Good, I can now follow their career. I wish I had known SNSD sooner, like, years ago. :p

I need Lime high res right now.

Had to look for the picture through the thread, and that's pretty gruesome since this thread moves so fast lol.

But here's a wall of photos. They're old, but still good.

W_Dreamer

But yeah, I like their most popular songs (Run Devil Run, The Boys, Gee, Genie) and I'm still getting to know everyone. I downloaded more than 50gb in stuff. SNSD and The Dangerous Boys, SNSD Hello Baby, Invincible Youth, etc. Everything is SO, SO GREAT!

If you watch one episode a day of all their shows you have at least a whole year's worth of footage to sustain you.

dokish

Banned
If you watch one episode a day of all their shows you have at least a whole year's worth of footage to sustain you.

Seriously? That's VERY good to know! I'm downloading 'Go To School' right now. Already registered in the iSubs forum to download Running Man, but part1 part3 part3 ... is really annoying. But 720p tho, can't really complain.

I will not leave this thread. I will leave the page forever open in Opera.

Those pics remind me a little of Aragaki Yui.

Her face is so pretty, oh my gosh. She is really really gorgeous. Downloading Venus 1080p.
yep.. great song. Exo-K has a good one too:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdejiaoEhFc&hd=1

edit: some more

here's some more:

YES! ALL OVER MY FACE. Cheking it out!

f(x)'s Eletric Shock is so awesome!

http://youtu.be/n8I8QGFA1oM

But the blue lenses creeped me out.

EvoL's Magnet MV teaser. Looks interesting, has that 2ne1/BAP feel.

tumblr_m7rv32UQZ51qhqng8o1_500.gif

tumblr_m7ry497B1I1qkbctmo1_500.gif

‘Infinity Challenge’ and ‘Running Man’ popular in North Korea
Variety shows such as ‘Infinity Challenge‘ and ‘Running Man‘ are reportedly becoming more popular in North Korea.

In a report titled ‘Hallyu Becoming North Korea’s Mainstream Culture’, Saenuri Party’s Yoon Sang Hyun who is also a member of the National Assembly of the Republic of Korea, Foreign Affairs, Trade, & Unification Committee remarked, “According to the government authorities and other North Korean sources, the citizens of North Korea enjoy programs such as SBS ‘Running Man’, KBS 2TV’s ‘1N2D‘, MBC’s ‘Infinity Challenge’, amongst other variety and music programs.”

According to assemblyman Yoon Sang Hyun, the citizens are able to obtain Korean dramas, and they are also tuning into some American programs as well.

As Hallyu becomes more mainstream in North Korea, top celebrities such as Jang Dong Gun, Kim Nam Joo, Shin Min Ah, Yoo Jae Suk, Kang Ho Dong, amongst other stars are also growing popular in the local area.

Yoon continued, “In North Korea, teens are alienated and left out of conversations if they are not familiar with South Korean dramas, and because of young military soliders who are unable to quit watching Korean videos even after enlisting in the army, they are now implementing moral education.”

ryan-ts

Not gaf, just Ryan. And like Tenck said, we all know he secretly loves her.

Spreading rumours.... are we in middle school or something?

OMG OMG... it's time for another round of What Did Crayon Pop Tweet Me?

I said
What makes Crayon Pop so wonderful?

They said
[Cho-A★]크레용팝은 친숙함 호감형이 장점이에요!!^^

다섯명이 모두 매력적인 여자라고 생각합니다~~^^* 응원 감사합니다!!-Ellin-

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
^ something something suzy is awesome

anyways:

YG Entertainment has just notified allkpop of some changes in upcoming plans. Unfortunately 2NE1‘s upcoming single, which was scheduled to be released on July 28th originally, has been canceled. However! The girls will be returning in October with a new album instead.

LOL @ however!

Doramajoe

Neo Member
Seriously? That's VERY good to know! I'm downloading 'Go To School' right now. Already registered in the iSubs forum to download Running Man, but part1 part3 part3 ... is really annoying. But 720p tho, can't really complain.

try using jdownloader or mipony. still can't avoid annoying capchas but makes your life just a bit easier

vanty

I think the 2NE1 thing is that they were just going to have a mini-album, but decided to have a full album so need time for more songs. I'm happier with a dozen songs in a few months time than 6 songs now. Especially after the shithole that was their Japanese album. One new song fuckkkkkkkk offffffff.

dokish

Banned
This is why Sunny is so awesome.

I'm was watching SNSD and The Dream Team and there was this battle between Sunny and Sooyoung to see who could pile up the most number of boxes.

I felt really bad for Sunny because she is shorty and Sooyoung is tall apparently. You can ask for help from one of the other girls, and while everyone asked for help, Sunny didn't ask for it!

And in the end... She placed the boxes in the wrong place. There's a line in the ground marking the spot where you should pile up the boxes... and she just misses it, lol.

While the show hostess were giving away instructions she was drinking some blue shit... just not giving a fuck...

<3 <3 <3 Sunny <3 <3 <3

Tenck

This is why Sunny is so awesome.

I'm was watching SNSD and The Dream Team and there was this battle between Sunny and Sooyoung to see who could pile up the most number of boxes.

I felt really bad for Sunny because she is shorty and Sooyoung is tall apparently. You can ask for help from one of the other girls, and while everyone asked for help, Sunny didn't ask for it!

And in the end... She placed the boxes in the wrong place. There's a line in the ground marking the spot where you should pile up the boxes... and she just misses it, lol.

While the show hostess were giving away instructions she was drinking some blue shit... just not giving a fuck...

<3 <3 <3 Sunny <3 <3 <3

SooYoung asserting her dominance throughout SNSD. Stacks them boxes IN THE CORRECT PLACE. Get good Sunny gg.

Alta1r

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Thanks for the Suzy & Victoria. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

Do we have any nice gifs of Victoria from the fencing bit? She looked good and also reminded me of Charlotte from Samurai Showdown /nerd

filler

Banned
@____@. Speaking of, we had a mini kpop group at my language exchange thing yesterday. Had a Jungah, a Bora and a Yoonji in the group. Only similar thing was the names though, unfortunately.

I hooked up with a Nana recently, not as hot as the idol Nana, but still a hotty.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate

dokish

Banned
Ticket barcode #? come on bruh, looks fishy

well, idk. the hell is "absolute kpop" ?

NVM it's real

http://soshified.com/2012/07/win-a-fan-meeting-at-sbs-k-pop-super-concert-in-los-angeles

edit: SUBMITTED. LETS DO THIS.

Damn... this makes me sad. I didn't know that SNSD is gonna perform in the U.S.

Some of you guys are so lucky. I would definitely attend, but is such a hard process to get an visa, and I only knew about this today.

Well... Maybe in 2013 they will be back.

:'(

EDIT: 4minute came to Brazil last year and I only knew AT THE DAY of the show. I wanted to kill myself.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Damn... this makes me sad. I didn't know that SNSD is gonna perform in the U.S.

Some of you guys are so lucky. I would definitely attend, but is such a hard process to get an visa, and I only knew about this today.

Well... Maybe in 2013 they will be back.

:'(

This will be their 3rd time performing in California. This year. In the past two months.

damn.. that's crazy LOL

Sistar and MBLAQ's 3rd time too! Kara's 2nd time.. all in the past two months. God damn.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Hey, come on man.. T-ara and Davichi were pretty damn close to performing in SF! Fucking CCM, pieces of shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom