• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biscuits

So they weren't able to edit out Nichkhun completely.

5XTIQ.jpg

Tenck

Highlight of the night
Preru: too focused on watching
» she's tiring herself out for that only one routine, tho
Mbd86: She should work out more in that case
» Lazy idol
» Not impressed
Preru: lol *** off

Good times.

dokish

Banned
As a complete idiot when it comes to pop music (metalhead), I somehow found a soft spot for k-pop, and after watching everything in the OP, Dalshabet 'Pinkrocket' stands out to me. I'm addicted to that MV. The song is brilliant, and the MV is perfect.

Stick around and get to know more songs! <3

Welcome.

What kind of music do you like? Pretty sure the guys here can provide some good YT links to great songs.

Alta1r

Trippiest part is Biggie was gone before she was even born. Rap sounds bad, until you factor in that she's probably still going through puberty and she probably just recently incorporated three syllable words into her vocabulary.

On an unrelated not, Bing Bing still isn't up on US iTunes. Bastards!

Edgeward

As a complete idiot when it comes to pop music (metalhead), I somehow found a soft spot for k-pop, and after watching everything in the OP, Dalshabet 'Pinkrocket' stands out to me. I'm addicted to that MV. The song is brilliant, and the MV is perfect.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KjVNbQkMB4

Here's another DS song. Not a single but it is soooo good. I hope it's there next one, after Mr Bang Bang. And good on you for not going for the usual suspects and digging a little deeper.

Ashhong

That was their concert in Japan, if we are thinking of the same vid

Oh, well it still applies. I find it funny that when watching variety shows and such, idols get applauded and praised for such little things. They usually have such high standards. My parents would be like "wtf are you doing, that's terrible, TRY HARDER."

watershed

Banned
Hey folks, I very recently started getting into kpop and I'd like some suggestions on what I should be listening to. Basically what do you consider "required listening" for someone who is new to the genre?

So far my favorites are "Alone" by Sistar, "Stand By Me" by Shinee, and to a lesser degree "Fantastic Baby" by Big Bang and "Mama" by Exo-K both of which I like in an annoyingly addictive kind of way. I also enjoyed the entire Busker Busker album.

Hey folks, I very recently started getting into kpop and I'd like some suggestions on what I should be listening to. Basically what do you consider "required listening" for someone who is new to the genre?

So far my favorites are "Alone" by Sistar, "Stand By Me" by Shinee, and to a lesser degree "Fantastic Baby" by Big Bang and "Mama" by Exo-K both of which I like in an annoyingly addictive kind of way. I also enjoyed the entire Busker Busker album.

BIGBANG and every member's solo albums. Especially Taeyang's SOLAR.

Edgeward

After School - Because of you

oc

peanutbutterchocolate

looked through the OP and here's a few. These are only title songs. I'm sure someone will link a non title song or two.

Psy - Gangnam Style

After School - Shampoo and Because of You

After School Red - Into the Night Sky

Beast - Fiction

Brown Eyed Girls - Abracadabra

f(x) - NU Abo

Girl's Day - Twinkle Twinkle and Nothing Lasts Forever

Hyuna - Change and Bubble Pop

Infinite - The Chaser

Kara - Lupin

miss A - Love Again

Nine Muses - News and Figaro

Orange Caramel - Funny Hunny and Aing

Rainbow - Sweet Dream and A

Sistar19 - Ma Boy

T-ara - Like the First Time

4minute - I My Me Mine and HuH

Edgeward

4 minute - muzik
Brown Eyes Girls - Signs
T-ara - Roly Poly
T-ara - Cry Cry (if are into alone's tempo you may enjoy that)
Troublemaker - Troublemaker
Gang Kiz - mama
Crayon Pop - Bing Bing

Chesskid1

Banned
http://news.nate.com/view/20120728n07758 (kr)

CEO Kim Kwangsoo will directly make a big announcement about the theory about Hwayoung being bullied. It's confirmed that he will announce a serious decision. Core Contents Media officials said, "Kim Kwangsoo has a lot of concerns. He'll take direct action to avoid any disruption to promotions."

The content of the announcement is unknown, but it's likely related to the situation that happened recently on Twitter in which it looked like some members were insulting fellow member Hwayoung.

trans by nathaniel @ tiaradiadem

First 5dolls, and now T-ara.. CCM seems like a great agency to belong too. I wonder if Davichi get along.

Sagging Snail - Room Nallari

Girls' Generation - Genie
Girls' Generation - Run Devil Run
Girls' Generation - Gee
Girls' Generation - Oh!
Girls' Generation - Into The New World
Girls' Generation - HaHaHa

GLAM - Party (XXO)

T-ara - Yayaya
T-ara - Ma Boo

Miss A - Bad Girl, Good Girl
Miss A - Lips
Miss A - Over U
Miss A - No Mercy

Ailee - Heaven

Miryo feat Narsha - Leggo

Chocolat - One More Day

Sistar - Loving U

Orange Caramel - Shanghai Romance

Peru

In a delirious state after waking up for BoA's comeback show and then going back to sleep. Only thing that keeps coming to mind is "MY NAME IS MY NAME"

Holy shit the live band version of Girls on Top was perfectly sung and performed, though. That presence! http://youtu.be/4miKSgj4B2U

Only One lipsynced and perfectly danced http://youtu.be/S3ipPumQI44

The Shadow.. dat hand choreo http://youtu.be/MJDRdRAqC5w

Mayday Mayday from the new album belted beautifully http://youtu.be/DbMLjgXLGLQ

Can't find 'Not Over U' video. pls help

Cuddler

Super Junior - It's You
Super Junior - Sorry Sorry
Super Junior - Bonamana
Super Junior - Mr Simple
Super Junior - A Cha
Super Junior - Sexy Free & Single

Biscuits

This might turn you off to kpop.
sorta kidding, I like the first two at least

If you're looking for a list of "classics", I'd say:

SNSD - Genie
SNSD - Gee
Big Bang - Lies
Big Bang - Haru Haru
Taeyang - Wedding Dress
G-D - Heartbreaker
2NE1 - I Don't Care
2PM - Again & Again
Wonder Girls - So Hot
Wonder Girls - Irony
Wonder Girls - Tell Me
TVXQ - Mirotic

These are the few I can think of off the top of my head. Of course I'm missing a ton of KARA, 4minute, T-ARA, etc so you should look those up as well.

Peru

T-ara’s Hyomin changed her Twitter profile picture on July 28 to a partial screencap with cut-off words. Netizens, however, soon uncovered the entire picture and meaning of Hyomin’s new profile picture.

The full picture shows a turtle walking through arid soul with the large caption: “There’s a reason for everything.” What do you think Hyomin was referring to?

Member Boram is also reported to have unfollowed Hwayoung on Twitter.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Don't worry guys, KKS would only come up with the most sane/sensible/wise/pleasing solution to the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom