• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dokish

Banned
You guys are very tense. Let's break the heat a little bit and throw some fun in here!

Soooooo... Tenka-san (Tenck) thinks Yoona looks like an alligator when she's smiling...

(or at least I think its him...)

ibuCOgtbC7UDYD.jpg
smile.jpg

Brunette and long hair Sunny is the best Sunny. I'm watching 'Hello Baby' and jeez, those vicious lips. I wanna eat her teeth.

Are there any videos or pictures of Hwayoung actually being close with any of the members? Because so far all we have are pictures of her, seemingly, being mistreated.

Copy the image URL, go to adblock's options, add filter, paste it in and hit the button. You do need to have ABP enabled on GAF for it to work though, which you obviously shouldn't do. Definitely not as simple as in Firefox, but hey, you still have a browser that doesn't lock up constantly.

Nevermind then. Did you have to do that in Firefox too?

Soooooo... Tenka-san (Tenck) thinks Yoona looks like an alligator when she's smiling...

(or at least I think its him...)

Not when she's smiling, it's when she's laughing.

tumblr_m6r0ol3kBY1rvpqyvo8_500.jpg

bill-cosby-is-tired-o.gif

Doramajoe

Neo Member

Uh just qri? There's countless selcas with hwayoung and other members of t-ara. Even a google image search would show you that. Don't think that would provide any answers though. No one except ccm and t-ara could tell you about their relationships behind the cameras. People act like bullying doesn't happen at all. I bet it happens all the time in kpop. Especially in the environment kks has made for t-ara (overworked, calling them lazy, threatening to cut members) .T-ara was just too stupid to air out their dirty laundry on twitter.

Imagine if Kara had twitter accounts back when they were in limbo. Now that would have been nuts.

dokish

Banned
When were this photos taken, biscuits? And why are they crying?

Damn, TaeYeon NEVER fail to look good. No matter clothes or hair.

Tiffany <3

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
some people said that was the promotion of t-ara's upcoming song 'mirage'. hopefully it's just a gimmick of KKS.
so the addition of two new members was a joke?

OMG IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW

edit: this is your first post on gaf. you must be an employee of CCM

dokish

Banned
I'm watching the Show! Music Core from last night... NU'EST performed 'Action' instead of 'FACE'. Nooo!

I'm really into GLAM's party xxo.

Who are the sailor guys singing 'Running to you'? (or something like that)

Alta1r

Lol, too good. That reaction is perfect, I can't stop watching..

Hey folks, I very recently started getting into kpop and I'd like some suggestions on what I should be listening to. Basically what do you consider "required listening" for someone who is new to the genre?

So far my favorites are "Alone" by Sistar, "Stand By Me" by Shinee, and to a lesser degree "Fantastic Baby" by Big Bang and "Mama" by Exo-K both of which I like in an annoyingly addictive kind of way. I also enjoyed the entire Busker Busker album.

Don't listen to these other guys. Kpop starts and ends with SNSD. Listen to all the songs OC posted for them in the OP. Once that's done, post your top 3 members here.

Crayon Pop - Bing Bing

And this. Amazingness.

Alta1r

http://news.nate.com/view/20120728n07758 (kr)

trans by nathaniel @ tiaradiadem

Boram and Qri out. I would be okay with this.

Jaekyung:
7TIwh.png

Wow. Just when Rainbow starts slipping from your head, Jaekyung carries them back. Hot damn Jaekyung!

Soomi has been a little selca-crazy.

Damn, she's the definition of an angler. Some of those pictures are like, hot damn, the rest are like, is this really the same person?

Alta1r

OL6Dq.gif

"I'm hitting it and you're not lolz"

Is what I get out of this gif.

Basically. Although with all the other idol level girls around, I don't know if I'd ever want to get married if I was an idol/actor in Seoul.

Lol? Calm down. Just because they went off on one member doesn't mean their careers should be destroyed. You need to calm your shit and stop behaving like an ass.

Lol. It's vanty. You'll get used to it.

Lol. Except qmark. He's got good taste
most of the time

Niks

So turns out '6-ara' is more like '5-bitches plus Qri'. Hopefully their careers are destroyed with this coming out.

If they are doing this to Hwayoung, I really dont see them being too kind to the new kid right?
I mean shes just riding on their coattails...

We'll see soon enough I guess...

ryan-ts

That gif looks like one of those machines in the Small World rides at Disney Land. That shit is creepy.

KKS is announcing that T-ara are actually robots. They've been developing emotions so he's decided to shut the group down before they turn on their creators.

Another mystery solved.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
www.justin.tv/soyeon_

music for 90 mins and then videos for 1 hour. inkigayo starts in 2hr30min.

inkigayo is on.

edit:

okay so AS's performance tonight they switched it up. during the 'flashback' part near the end where they line up.. they were doing 'cute' poses and at the end they did a gangnam style pose from the MV.

edit2: fuck.. it was their goodbye stage. oh well, dal shabet should go away, not them :(

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
OMG, After School and Sistar were on stage with PSY!!!!!!

EDIT: OMG, GOO AND NICOLE TOO!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom