• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
JXcxk.png

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Yeah!!! that would be awesome. I haven't watched We Got Married at all though, just 1 episode I think but they seem pretty damn happy when they're together.

Dice

I certainly side with Hwayoung in this matter. Fuck being a slave, fuck chancing your long-term ankle health on a concert that won't even be remembered, and double fuck bullying.

Can't be mad, tho. Not with BOMI BEING SO FREAKING CUTE~

qzpoa.gif
1383x.gif

KYAAAHHHHHHH!! ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

dokish

Banned

jack-nicholson-nodding.gif

In a delirious state after waking up for BoA's comeback show and then going back to sleep. Only thing that keeps coming to mind is "MY NAME IS MY NAME"

Holy shit the live band version of Girls on Top was perfectly sung and performed, though. That presence! http://youtu.be/4miKSgj4B2U

Only One lipsynced and perfectly danced http://youtu.be/S3ipPumQI44

The Shadow.. dat hand choreo http://youtu.be/MJDRdRAqC5w

Mayday Mayday from the new album belted beautifully http://youtu.be/DbMLjgXLGLQ

Can't find 'Not Over U' video. pls help
1292223254212-dumpfm-mario-Obamaclap.gif

Where's BoA's day in 20 seconds?
The best part of the show

catmincer

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2012/07/t-aras-hyomin-and-boram-fuels-fire.html

Looks like the netizens are siding with Hwayoung. I can't really blame them. Just because Eunjung and Soyeon etc performed with broken bones or whatever doesn't mean it's normal. If she's refusing to do it, good for her. Though I don't see how this situation can end well.

Qri was smart to not say anything. It looks like her and Hwayoung are close. T-ara needs a purge anyway. Boram is useless and does nothing so I don't even know why she's there.

vanty

So turns out '6-ara' is more like '5-bitches plus Qri'. Hopefully their careers are destroyed with this coming out.

Tenck

So turns out '6-ara' is more like '5-cunts plus Qri'. Hopefully their careers are destroyed with this coming out.

Lol? Calm down. Just because they went off on one member doesn't mean their careers should be destroyed. You need to calm your shit and stop behaving like an ass.

Dice

Lol? Calm down. Just because they went off on one member doesn't mean their careers should be destroyed. You need to calm your shit and stop behaving like an ass.
Did you see this? The evidence is... interesting...

But maybe we all need this gif:

ibs214NTU3Vp3c.gif

vanty

Do really you think this whole T-ara thing is just about them being upset that Hwayoung got injured?

Tenck

Did you see this? The evidence is... interesting...

But maybe we all need this gif:

ibs214NTU3Vp3c.gif

Yes their whole careers should still end right? Regardless of the fact that Hwayoung has been mistreated, doesn't mean all their careers should be destroyed. Maybe disciplined, but there's no legit reason you or anyone else can give for having their careers destroyed.

Edit:
Do really you think this whole T-ara thing is just about them being upset that Hwayoung got injured?

They've been acting like middle school girls yes. But to go ahead and overreact is quite hilarious. That's why I'm calling you out on your wish for their careers to be destroyed.

Deadly

Yes their whole careers should still end right? Regardless of the fact that Hwayoung has been mistreated, doesn't mean all their careers should be destroyed. Maybe disciplined, but there's no legit reason you or anyone else can give for having their careers destroyed.
+1. Girls bitch eachother all the time.

If it's true Hwayoung is being bullied I wonder how bad Areum is being treated.

Don't think it should destroy their career, but makes a good case as to why it's stupid to add new members to a group for no reason.

Dice

All I would wish for is the truth and the natural consequences. If they have been making her life hell (and this hasn't been confirmed, but... eh, kinda seems like it) then I would want that to be known. Whatever public scorn comes of that, they have their choice to learn from it and realize they're being little shits and hopefully recover some face though apology and humility, or they can be prideful and have their careers tank.

I don't see how it's immature to wish that people using their position and unity in malice to put someone down would lose said position and united power. Why should anyone flourish in what they constantly try to make miserable for someone else? However much hard work you put in to get your opportunity and role, it is still a privilege and there at least needs to be a professional respect.

Chesskid1

Banned
All I would wish for is the truth and the natural consequences. If they have been making her life hell (and this hasn't been confirmed, but... eh, kinda seems like it) then I would want that to be known. Whatever public scorn comes of that, they have their choice to learn from it and realize they're being little shits and hopefully recover some face though apology and humility, or they can be prideful and have their careers tank.

you are seeing what you want to see, sorry. i know you are enjoying the drama.

the announcement will be that it's a huge misunderstanding, for sure. if im wrong, my world will crumble, as t-ara is easily my #1 group.

B-Dex

cccabrf227.gif

This one gets me. Poor Hwayoung.

Still smiling while thinking "must have been a mistake, she's caught up in the moment...right?" lol

vanty

All of this will only make them dearer to Salazar.

Makes me wish I knew how to adblock single pictures in Chrome.
Copy the image URL, go to adblock's options, add filter, paste it in and hit the button. You do need to have ABP enabled on GAF for it to work though, which you obviously shouldn't do. Definitely not as simple as in Firefox, but hey, you still have a browser that doesn't lock up constantly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom