• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Wonder Girl's performing "Girlfriend" and "Like This" on Music Bank tonight!! WOO, I'll try to stream it but I'll probably fall asleep before it airs in FOUR HOURS. :(

Peru

yeah, SPICA is fine. people are just speculating about which debuts will last, and SPICA seems to be doing the worst popularity-wise.

it always seemed to me the more serious a song is, the less successful it is, ie hello venus was hella popular and russian roulette received very little attention. people just eat up the cutesy stuff.

Wouldn't say Venus is hella popular, probably doing the same numbers as SPICA's songs.

Alta1r

Wonder Girl's performing "Girlfriend" and "Like This" on Music Bank tonight!! WOO, I'll try to stream it but I'll probably fall asleep before it airs in FOUR HOURS. :(

Lol. I asked one of my fellow interns how to get onto one of these shows and he's looking into it. Watch for that GAF sign one of these shows...

Jo Kwon to release a prelude single on the 18th ahead of his title track and solo album on the 25th. I'm curious to see what concepts he will be doing.
Representative said:
We’ve prepared two visual concepts to match the prelude track and the title track. It’s definitely a dramatic concept, an image that Jo Kwon has never shown before.
20120607_jokwon_2.jpeg

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Jo Kwon going gangsta?

That's either gangsta or a whiskey label.

Alta1r

If you go Alta1r you gotta scream at the top of your lungs, just like this fan.

Lol. Good lord..

The consensus is that Alt has to make a complete fool of himself.

Well, I think our whole group of interns wants to get in on it now, so it may happen yet. GAF sign on one side, taking suggestions for the other. So far I got "Lime is a Crime" but I'm open to ideas.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Quite a stark contrast to pre-debut pics you see of basically any other idol ahah. She's pretty much identical to now, I'd never have thought that those pics weren't taken recently.
Well, she was an ulzzang...

and she still is!

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Taking a nap before Music Bank starts. 90 minutes until it airs.

I'll post again when the stream is up.

Tenck

Just popping in to say that you did an amazing job with the thread OrangeCaramel. You seriously outdid yourself and I also love the 'Latest Releases' section. Thanks to that I am listening to Big Bang a lot now (though I did listen to them on rare occasions thanks to looking through the second OT).

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Don't miss Wonder Girls and Dal Shabet comebacks! Stream is up right now.

Just popping in to say that you did an amazing job with the thread OrangeCaramel. You seriously outdid yourself and I also love the 'Latest Releases' section. Thanks to that I am listening to Big Bang a lot now (though I did listen to them on rare occasions thanks to looking through the second OT).
ty :)

Ranvier

Damn, I think OC feel alseep. Its 2:15 am here in cali all for nothing.

Ah, well, hopefully that sleep ninja Taengoo invades your dreams OC.

tumblr_m4wj6xGKcr1qhwguzo1_400.jpg

This lucky asshole. I haven't seen the show, is he the pro dancer or is Hyo (i'd be kinda unfair is Hyo was the "star" they brought in). If he's not the pro is he an actor?

said:

Edit; Sheeeit, he didn't fall asleep!!!

Bah, MBC have pushed back the date the London kpop concert tickets go on sale to monday because they're trying to get more acts to come (which means higher ticket prices)

Oniontaker says there's going to be a 4Minute fan signing in London.

Fafnir

There's no accounting for taste. There's some people who like Nicole and others who got hit on the head as a child.

Nicole fan here. I remember when Jumping came out and they had one of those surveys for Koreans on who was the most beautiful in Kara:

1. Hamster
2. Jiyoung
3. Nicole
4. Gyuri
5. Hara

RZI

Nicole fan here. I remember when Jumping came out and they had one of those surveys for Koreans on who was the most beautiful in Kara:

1. Hamster
2. Jiyoung
3. Nicole
4. Gyuri
5. Hara

Switch 2 and 4.

I spend way too much time on the Nine Muses tumblr.

tumblr_m55h482ohr1qklm09ky.jpg

tumblr_m5a6hvkbjs1qkllzbcz.png

tumblr_m59994pxna1r8nx19jv.jpg

Ranvier

Hold up. Some of you fools are saying

this

tumblr_l35dh9QH5i1qbr5ymo1_500.jpg

perfect toofed angel is not as hot as

this

399691_large.jpg

monstrosity

or this

tumblr_l6er2dE5GE1qb7xa1o1_500.png

girl? She covers half her face with her hair for a reason people, she's hiding that Five-Head.

don't even get me started with Hammy.

Korean%20singer%20Han%20Seung%20Yeon,%20a%20member%20of%20Kara%20%2879%29.jpg

Some of you guys need to get your eyes checked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom