• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edgeward

hasbS.gif
7zG72.gif

HmIMN.gif
ZD1PU.gif

ZD1PU.gif
WOyGb.gif

Blablurn

i cant mention it enough how grateful i am that still alive became a full song. oh and btw, t-aratic magic mouse from t-ara is rocking my day right now. when is the f(x) album coming?

luso

Airport Soshi. Best Soshi. Best of all.
Sunny in short bonus was on purpose. Yoona looking very fine. No Hyo pics.

bGBvx.jpg

ylgTn.jpg
FHbOC.jpg

m0tc8.jpg
mQ1il.jpg

OSsXc.jpg
FrdXe.jpg

NE9UJ.jpg
pTI3G.jpg

XjtzD.jpg
LXlSY.jpg

qIRnt.jpg
yBWxK.jpg

iBu33.jpg
2iRP7.jpg

UqiBl.jpg
W1i5F.jpg

gj2vk.jpg
qFCx6.jpg

ryan-ts

Wonder Girls performed 'The DJ is Mine' in english on Music Core:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWsodYngP-M

Its a far better song than 'Like This'. Its a shame its not the lead single.

Really? They don't even look happy performing the song. The only time they smiled was at the end like "OH thank god we're done". Even if The DJ is Mine is the better, which I don't agree with anyway, whats the point of watching 3 minutes of miserable Wonder Girls? Compare that with their live performance of Girlfriend and Like This, pretty sure they're sick of that song.

edit: Hopefully that didn't come off like "I'm right, you're wrong" , not my intention.

Alta1r

There are those fucking shoes again.

Lol. You and those shoes.

Btw, Max, I saw a 24" or so vinyl/plastic-y scroll-type poster of A Pink that I was going to buy for you but then I found out it was $22 so I decided against it. Lol. They also had a nice one of IU but that was only available if I also bought her album so that was a no go as well.

Really? They don't even look happy performing the song. The only time they smiled was at the end like "OH thank god we're done". Even if The DJ is Mine is the better, which I don't agree with anyway, whats the point of watching 3 minutes of miserable Wonder Girls? Compare that with their live performance of Girlfriend and Like This, pretty sure they're sick of that song.

edit: Hopefully that didn't come off like "I'm right, you're wrong" , not my intention.

Yeah, the performances of the other songs were better.

They were like that at the google concert. Yenny looked like she was ready to burst out crying. I think something is going on behind the scenes.

luso

Wonder Girls left definitely the top tier of girls group. I don't blame on their last works (previous album was good) but too many accumulated mistakes led to a now almost indifferent comeback.

Those Yoona pics after every Alta1r reply is like telling us "whatever I write earlier, look at Yoong, she is all what matters"

Jyp seems more interested in flogging 'premium' headphones and restaurants than working on the careers of Wonder Girls, 2am or 2pm.

Peru

Better watch out
41703681.gif

.. Back to k-pop. As far as Korean-language music goes, f(x) sure are knocking the fuck out of their bigger SM Ent sisters, aren't they?

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
oh and daaaaamn soshi is lookin gooooooood (except hyoyeon)

Posting for Yamato:

He requests the English link to the store to buy a T-ara shirt. He want's to get a Eunjung shirt. If anyone has it can you please post it for him.

Posting as myself now

Hope you all are ready.....big news tomorrow!!!

Posting for Yamato:

He requests the English link to the store to buy a T-ara shirt. He want's to get a Eunjung shirt. If anyone has it can you please post it for him.

Posting as myself now

Hope you all are ready.....big news tomorrow!!!

Big news about what?

vanty

Au9sYUaCIAQtrz4.jpg:large

Yeah, this is the greatest day of my life.. f(x) will have to wait for another hour.
She may have actually had to work for it if Stosur hadn't choked for the millionth time. Goddam Wonder Girls would hold it together better than Stosur ahah.

jokkir

I tried drawing IU again (the picture in my avatar)... but this time with colour! This looks way better in person.

zEYt9.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom