• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
r0TwW.gif

W_Dreamer

Yeks. Yuri? Come on. Even in SNSD I would rather see Sunny
YES PLEASE!
or Jessica instead of her.

Did Jessica ever have an outstanding body? Dont recall any tantalizing moments.

Yuri workouts the most in SNSD so I can see that reasoning...she has had quite a few teases in her career too.

YuriHotSigDone.gif

YURICABIPNG.png

W_Dreamer

Makes me wonder if a recent sex vid ever leaked involving one of SNSD, would that increase their popularity or their antis?

Would it even be more destructive than T-aras situation (No bullying involved in would-be SNSD vid)...?

Ashhong

Yuri really? In SNSD sure but Korean celebrities overall??? Crazy people.

In better news, Hara posts a giant selca ooooooo yea.

Almost looks like she has no pupils.

Dat fivehead

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m83fe51TYi1qig963o4_250.gif[IMG]

Bigger resolution of Fany pics. Of course photoshop abound in every of these shoots but that's ok, not excessive in here.[/QUOTE]

Damn she looks so good with that hair wowowow

[quote="spink, post: 40549870"]yuri has a sinful body

I'd suck the cock of the last guy who fucked her for a taste[/QUOTE]

fucking LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

luso

Makes me wonder if a recent sex vid ever leaked involving one of SNSD, would that increase their popularity or their antis?

Would it even be more destructive than T-aras situation (No bullying involved in would-be SNSD vid)...?

Specially if it were among members...

i9qJsJz1VoGwQ.gif

i8zG22tUjF0rD.gif

Now, Seohyun in bikini would be sighting a dodo.

Ashhong

Everytime I read that I can't help but laugh. You always read the posts "the things I would eat out of her ass" in hot girl threads, and similar phrases, but that is a new one.

dokish

Banned
yuri has a sinful body

I'd suck the cock of the last guy who fucked her for a taste

i0lIeF9mfu4UY.gif

A true fan. That's what I expect from my fellow K-Lovers. I'm not being ironic. EXTREME is the new shit.

This is a genius phrase. People are shocked for the smallest things these days. (anything can't be actually called 'shocking' nowadays).

Btw, yes, now I agree, Yuri has a sinful body. But I would still prefer Sunny. She's shorty, pale skin, round and well-shaped breasts. (This is coming from a guy who loves Fany)

Ashhong

I seriously wonder how far you guys would go. Would Capt really blow TOP? Probably. Would spink REALLY blow a random guy to taste Yuri? Who knows..

Leave the crass TMI for lockbait threads.

PSY - KOREA M/V

120802 BoA - The Shadow + Only One @ M countdown Comeback

It seems to be common for kpop followers to have a very small number (often only one) of favourite idols that they really admire/find intriguing/whatever. There's only one person itt that comes to mind that would have Boa among these favourites. Just look at the thread, how often are Boa pics posted?

edit: the above is a bit unclear, sorry. here is an actual argument: since we're talking about admiration, it seems fitting to focus on the above mentioned favourites, and if you look at the posts itt it's obvious that work/achievements aren't very important.

I've posted a lot of Boa. Quick handful: 1 2 3 4. Other members: 1 2 3.

There's at least one member here who had a Boa profile pic for months. Outside of a select group who post the same people nearly every single time, I'd like to think some of us post a decent variety of girls, and guys in different age groups. There will always be a hot girl/hot boy element to these threads, but you have a good amount of diversity in entertainers, and posters who don't fixate on surface level traits alone. It's a sign of appreciation for talents from acting to singing and dancing, which brings you back to my original post (which questionmark never responded to), on admiration for people who are often flawed.

Peru

lol dude she hardly sang any lines there either, just had to adjust to answer to deluded critics of lip-syncing.

Tenck

Touche. I just wanted people to post hot blondes :( I love that dirty blonde look when done right.

Damn it then I ruined the fun!!

Quick people, post blondes.

And for the rest of August I'll be changing my avatar everyday to a member of T ara since all of you are bullies and boycotting.

Thinking of including Hwayoung too, yay or nay?

Ashhong

I'm trying to get Anjexu to link me to the people he follows for T ara, but he's not online ;_;

If you can point me in the right direction I'd switch this one right now for a higher quality one.

I would just google image personally, but that fiddle.se site had a lot of great photos. Not sure how much of them are of T-ara

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
I'm trying to get Anjexu to link me to the people he follows for T ara, but he's not online ;_;

If you can point me in the right direction I'd switch this one right now for a higher quality one.
i think the OP has every T-ara member.. aside from the new ones. On their twitter pages, click Recent Images. If not, just google images for "_______ Selca"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom