• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Why are all the k-pop live videos such a crappy quality on Youtube even if there is 720p or 1080p options? :/
You would think that these music programs are being broadcasted in better quality.

Just recently discovered the joys(and lols) of k-pop after accidentally clicking a youtube link on this thread. Previously i was checking this thread for a long time just for the pretty pictures and cute gifs.
MBC uploads a ton of stuff:

www.youtube.com/mbckpop

RubyFaith

Oh wait, no, you have to know what I was talking about so that's probably where everything got lost.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6aHPIYFGyM
Regarding 2NE1

Cube bulk bought 4minute albums.

Sistar's popularity is bought.

PSY is only relevant to everyone whenever he releases something and then forgotten the moment he stops promoting by international "fans".

Salazar

kcFXw.gif

Kq26D.gif
SxdkE.gif
irYRP.gif

TIqIU.gif
Hqj6k.gif
fO0zP.gif

Is it possible to have a whole page without any pics or gifs posted...?

It seems not.

I seriously wonder how far you guys would go. Would Capt really blow TOP? Probably. Would spink REALLY blow a random guy to taste Yuri? Who knows..

I think we know the answer.

But then you see her face and can only think about Jabba the Hutt. Also how much of a B word she is.

MEET ME SOMEWHERE!

I agree that this thread needs more K-Pop / variety discussion. Would be cool to have 2 different threads where we get the hot Korean pics/gifs and another for news/discussions. I can never load this thread on my iPod.

Turn off pics/gifs

Tenck

Going to ask a random question here, but why is it that Gimp makes my avatar 100*111? I'm typing in 100*120 and it keeps resetting the height :/

vanty

I've always rudely questioned whether or not Amber belonged, but her status isn't literally in doubt, is it ?
I think he was meaning when she was "in America recovering from an injury" or whatever for like a year and there was no real news about just what was going on with her.

PSY is only relevant to everyone whenever he releases something and then forgotten the moment he stops promoting by international "fans".
So, just like most musicians then?

RubyFaith

Awwwwwwwww shit, Hwayoung's cousin just made shit really real.

tumblr_m849xb85Yk1qhuei9.jpg

Hwayoung’s cousin warns T-ara members (minus Qri) she’s not going to let them get away with bullying Hwayoung. She also states Jiyeon was the ringleader.
“Jiyeon.. what are you going to do now since your true side has been revealed? But no, this is only the beginning. Get ready the rest of you members minus Qri. The world will no longer ignore the victims.”

Of course Jiyeon would be the ringleader.

But OH GOD, what will become of my Midget?
D:

So, just like most musicians then?

Depends which ones you're talking about. I'm using the kpop fandom because everyone is praising PSY like a god when they never mentioned him before and some YG stans are using this chance to gloat because he was getting all kills on real time charts.

Tenck

Is it surprising I saw this coming? The whole Jiyeon being the bigger bitch thing. It's those eyes, they're the eyes of a killer
and bully

RubyFaith

I still want details as to what this "bullying" consisted of. Hwayoung hinted at being called ugly and honestly, if that's the gist of things, KKS royally fucked everyone over by turning this situation into a unnecessary cluster.
If name calling and neglect is all there was Tara just needs to apologize, take some corrective action but nothing extreme like disbanding.

tumblr_m7k5xztJZU1qehoyoo3_250.gif

RubyFaith

Mostly lurk but i have a question. Is Sohee of the Wonder Girls known for being unfriendly?

Sorta but not really. Not in a negative way anyhow. There are fancams of her completely ignoring her fans and one (from when I can remember) she was walking and they tried to say hi but she didn't even bat a eyelid. I don't blame her though, fans are stalkerish.

W_Dreamer

She hardly talked or smiled on RM when official cameras were on her so I can understand her not showing fanservice on the streets.

She's just really shy...

Slayven

Sorta but not really. Not in a negative way anyhow. There are fancams of her completely ignoring her fans and one (from when I can remember) she was walking and they tried to say hi but she didn't even bat a eyelid. I don't blame her though, fans are stalkerish.
In their live performances unless the camera is on her, she looks sad to be there. It's cool because she is cute and Lym has enough smiles for everybody.

Edgeward

Still 7 members.

Yeah, a new member is covering their parts. Its kind of a fx's Amber situation where no one knows if they're in or out of the group.

lXRsy.gif

Got around to seeing the BoA performances. Impressive stuff. The Shadow is such a better song than Only One.

She hardly talked or smiled on RM when official cameras were on her so I can understand her not showing fanservice on the streets.

She's just really shy...

Yea, when Kookie and Jae Suk can't have you open up... it was kinda uncomfortable watching those parts.

tatsuki

She's just really shy...

This.
Man she was really boring in that episode. I was hoping for the opposite. About as boring as the Eunjung episodes and Sica's first episode on RM.

Niks

Awwwwwwwww shit, Hwayoung's cousin just made shit really real.

tumblr_m849xb85Yk1qhuei9.jpg

Hwayoung’s cousin warns T-ara members (minus Qri) she’s not going to let them get away with bullying Hwayoung. She also states Jiyeon was the ringleader.
“Jiyeon.. what are you going to do now since your true side has been revealed? But no, this is only the beginning. Get ready the rest of you members minus Qri. The world will no longer ignore the victims.”

Of course Jiyeon would be the ringleader.

But OH GOD, what will become of my Midget?
D:

Talk about adding fuel to the fire.

next up...

KKS
sues Hwayoung’s cousin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom