• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dokish

Banned
OH MY! LOOK WHAT I FOND! SUCH LOST GEM!

http://youtu.be/3dEEsIyILAs

I was watching SNSD Go To School and maaan! That was some sick child exploitation lol. Asia is hunger for pre-pub girls, just look at the japanese "Idol DVD".

Yoona was SO, SO SKINNY that really freaked me out.

Watching the MV...

Fany - I didn't like her tomboy hair/style at all. They clearly saw that this role wasn't for her.
Jessica - Was gorgeous in 2007
SooYoung - She looks like a vietnamese person. A LOT.
Sunny - Oh my... Sunny, Sunny... why did you changed your hair? Stupid CEOs or whatever who is responsible for this. Dumb stylists. I want Sunny with her original hair style.
HyoHyun - Was always ugly and weird (it hurts to say that, but that's how I feel)

I miss this old style that never were a style to begin with. Great songs with great vocals to listen to. Everytime I heard their songs I wish it was 'Beautiful Restriction'-style instead of the synth heavy shit.

luso

OH MY! LOOK WHAT I FOND! SUCH LOST GEM!

http://youtu.be/3dEEsIyILAs

I was watching SNSD Go To School and maaan! That was some sick child exploitation lol. Asia is hunger for pre-pub girls, just look at the japanese "Idol DVD".
Lol, ITNW a lost gem.
You were the first to bring here that comparison... I think is your mind.

Fany - I didn't like her tomboy hair/style at all. They clearly saw that this role wasn't for her.

Mushroom Fany. You need to see more shows from 2007-2008.

I miss this old style that never were a style to begin with. Great songs with great vocals to listen to. Everytime I heard their songs I wish it was 'Beautiful Restriction'-style instead of the synth heavy shit.

Their first album does not have much synths, is pretty much instrumental and vocal.

Edit:
A T-ara representative has opened up about the group’s controversy.

On the August 3rd broadcast of JTBC‘s ‘Entertainment Exclusive‘, the rep stated during an interview, “Hwayoung was the last to join the group. I’m sure she thought she was working hard, but that probably wasn’t the case from the original members’ point of view.”

“Afterwards, Hwayoung developed a ‘celebrity complex’,” the rep continued. “She got arrogant, because she was a member of T-ara and she was also a celebrity. The other members started disciplining her about that, then things began escalating and ultimately got to where it is now.”

Another representative added, “There are probably a few members within T-ara that got along with Hwayoung. But the more influential members’ voices most likely became harder to ignore, and the members were probably in a difficult predicament where they had to choose a side.”
Even if it is true, at this point no one will believe. If it's false, is a terrible thing to do by KKS/CCM, sending a "representative" to say shit.

dokish

Banned
Crazy to say that about Hwa when KKS said that she can go back if she apologize.

--

I meant to say 'forgotten gem' since this song was their debut? I'm definitely looking for the songs of the first album.

they look SO GOOD with their natural appearance, without the heavy makeup of Genie and The Boys, for example. I don't get this makeup thing. I always loved my woman without makeup. I'm not saying messy (unbrushed?) hair and dirty teeth, i'm saying about glowing shits on your face, eyes, lips, hair, etc.

I agree, is their best MV.

EDIT: How can I dowload pics of Flickr imgs that the uploader doesn't allow me to download? (Is funny how people want others to view pics that they didn't take but don't allow them to download) *charging Lime-bomb* *Already figured it out

luso

ITNW remix is an energetic performance. I don't think they are capable of doing that anymore though.

Agree. At that time they had only 3 choreos to train: ITNW, ITNW remix and Beginning. And they were 16-18 years old.

I meant to say 'forgotten gem' since this song was their debut? I'm definitely looking for the songs of the first album.

they look SO GOOD with their natural appearance, without the heavy makeup of Genie and The Boys, for example. I don't get this makeup thing.

5 years in August, 5th!

Genie too much make-up?!
Anyway at that time they were teenagers and selling an innocent image = low make-up, now young women and sexy = more make-up. That's marketing and personal wishes.

Alta1r

Coming from the guy who loves an alligator, I don't know whether to laugh or cry for you.

AyZiOjECEAAiDMi.jpg:large

vanty

So CCM have now totally admitted 5-ara bullied Hwayoung, but are coming up with ridiculous reasons for why it was justified and is actually all her fault. lolzzzzzzzzzzzz

Ashhong

So CCM have now totally admitted 5-ara bullied Hwayoung, but are coming up with ridiculous reasons for why it was justified and is actually all her fault. lolzzzzzzzzzzzz

lol what? liiiinks

Guys my gf and I officially ended things the other night..I need Tiffany pics :(

vanty

lol what? liiiinks

A T-ara representative has opened up about the group’s controversy.

On the August 3rd broadcast of JTBC‘s ‘Entertainment Exclusive‘, the rep stated during an interview, “Hwayoung was the last to join the group. I’m sure she thought she was working hard, but that probably wasn’t the case from the original members’ point of view.”
Yet anyone who has seen T-ara performing can clearly see she puts in far more effort than any of them.

“Afterwards, Hwayoung developed a ‘celebrity complex’,” the rep continued. “She got arrogant, because she was a member of T-ara and she was also a celebrity. The other members started disciplining her about that, then things began escalating and ultimately got to where it is now.”
Saying she was basically a bitch, yet there have been a number of reports from people saying she was the nicest one in the group and no one outside of CCM has said anything like this about her.

Then the admittance and justification for the bullying.

Another representative added, “There are probably a few members within T-ara that got along with Hwayoung. But the more influential members’ voices most likely became harder to ignore, and the members were probably in a difficult predicament where they had to choose a side.”
Goes along with the thought that Jiyeon was the main bully, while the likes of Boram and Soyeon just got involved to be part of the 'cool kids'.

Just wanted to chime in but pre-Gee Hyoyeon, aka LatinaHyo was the 2nd best Hyo after The Boys Hyoyeon.

Also, Hello Baby Fany is best Fany... though judging from the recent pics from Thailand, this current Fany can easily take over lol.

Alta1r

Ashhong

Sorry to hear that. On the bright side, now you don't have to feel guilty about going after Fany.

tumblr_m876m1R3Zq1qg8iudo1_500.jpg

Definitely Bing Bing! Need some more performances/cams. Why are the related videos to that one so unrelated (and odd)? lol

Pft, I never felt guilty in the first place. She knew about my love for Fany :)

W_Dreamer

Goes along with the thought that Jiyeon was the main bully, while the likes of Boram and Soyeon just got involved to be part of the 'cool kids'.

Its like Lord of the Flies K-Pop Idol style...firing her was the proverbial rock smash on poor Piggy...

Alta1r

Saturday Night:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltPgJXEa61g&hd=1

:)

Yejin fancam from that same channel:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJmOdMpaA5I&hd=1

LOL oh man chesskid!! 2 hours ago: "thank you thank you thank you thank you"

Yejin! Lol Chesskid. That Saturday Night song is growing on me. I'm still not a fan of the dance though. That boxing move just looks goofy to me. Although it was nice when Ellin was doing it in the practice video with that low-cut shirt. She definitely knew what she was doing.

Pft, I never felt guilty in the first place. She knew about my love for Fany :)

Haha.

tumblr_lwkirzr0Be1r47tpno1_500.gif

Ha. Back the fuck off.

Ptx62.gif

Lol. Huijang Sal, this is between you and Ash.

Its like Lord of the Flies K-Pop Idol style...firing her was the proverbial rock smash on poor Piggy...

Nice reference. Lord of the Flies meets Mean Girls.

dokish

Banned
Anyone here use Google Chrome? I can't see the larger version of the imagens in the quote. I usually click and drag a little bit in Opera, but that doesn't work here.

New avatar:

ibf78ekSd6evOr.jpg

Ashhong

I can't believe seeing Fany's smiling face actually cheers me up a bit. I find that a bit sad haha. I am too into SNSD..

Anyone here use Google Chrome? I can't see the larger version of the imagens in the quote. I usually click and drag a little bit in Opera, but that doesn't work here.

Clicking works fine for me

Biscuits

I think he's one of the few guys, who might actually have a decent chance at succeeding in the states.
I'm surprised he hasn't made it already. He's basically American anyways, and he's quite a talented fellow. I guess neither him nor his agency know how to.

I really enjoyed 103 with Yoo Jun-sang. The guy was so awesome they used the Cowboy Bebop theme during many of his parts
Thanks, I'll check it out.

vanty

Man I haven't watched a Running Man episode in a few months. Which recent episode's the best?
93 and 94 are great. 93 is mostly just the 7 members which is always fun, with some idol cameos towards the end, then 94 follows on the next day with all the idols partnering up with the members. That's "within the last month" for iSUBS though, not original broadcast date.

2San

I'm surprised he hasn't made it already. He's basically American anyways, and he's quite a talented fellow. I guess neither him nor his agency know how to.
The competition is pretty crazy in the USA and you need proper funding as well. I think he's focused on becoming more established in SK before trying for USA. From what I understand SidusHQ(his entertainment company) only represents him in SK.

Biscuits

The competition is pretty crazy in the USA and you need proper funding as well. I think he's focused on becoming more established in SK before trying for USA. From what I understand SidusHQ(his entertainment company) only represents him in SK.
Makes sense, I haven't really considered the relative market sizes of SK and US, oops.

93 and 94 are great. 93 is mostly just the 7 members which is always fun, with some idol cameos towards the end, then 94 follows on the next day with all the idols partnering up with the members. That's "within the last month" for iSUBS though, not original broadcast date.
Noted.

RubyFaith

Oh no, I need to go to Korea so I can give Sooyoung a sammich.
D:

tumblr_m863vatjao1r77uuao1_1280.jpg

Yesterday, it had been reported that T-Jinyo had rejected Kim Kwang Soo‘s offer to meet privatelyand would go on with their scheduled protest. However, it seems plans have now changed.
After the initial announcement, another announcement was posted stating that the protest has been canceled by Sajungyeon (social justice union) and T-jinyo. The groups cited the lack of preparation and the lack of response among their members as the reason for the cancellation.
In addition, it seems a discussion was held between the representatives of Sajungyeon and Kim Kwang Soo prior to the cancellation of the protest to negotiate and discuss the future course of action.
A representative of Core Contents Media revealed, “The representatives of the protest and CEO Kim met and had a candid discussion about the issue… [Kim] explained that this situation did not come about due to bullying within T-ara.”
So far, both groups have announced that they will be working towards the direction of holding an open meeting with Kim Kwang Soo and the T-ara members to discuss the matter.

Can someone please make up these people's minds?
iZ9cGApsqV9KT.gif

DXPett1

So wait, lemme get this straight... the crazy fan group/cafe leaders didn't stab KKS?

They are not living up to their reputation

95 is pretty good fun with SISTAR and MBLAQ making (albiet brief) cameos and should be available to public on iSUBS

Edgeward

Sooyoung...

errgv.gif

And former CCM/T-ara fans planned and then abruptly cancelling a planned event. They were true fans of T-ara indeed. They know the ways of CCM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom