• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
4iukU.gif

Who is the one with her hair up?

Draxal

Oh man this is pretty hilarous.

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2012/08/t-aras-jiyeon-is-messin-up-everyones.html

Case 2: "My daughter's name is Jiyeon so I use the nickname 'JiyeonLove' in the game... After T-ara's controversy blew up, I cannot game anymore and it's driving me crazy. I'm at the level where I can only hunt with parties but everyone refuses to party with me because of my name... Even when I say my name is not Jiyeon from T-ara, they ignore me. Even when I do go hunting on my own, people attack me for no reason... Jiyeon is my daughter!! Not T-ara!! Let me game, please!!"

Response from GM: "Please gain determination and submit your problems to the Q&A board."

Ashhong

Oh man this is pretty hilarous.

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2012/08/t-aras-jiyeon-is-messin-up-everyones.html

Case 2: "My daughter's name is Jiyeon so I use the nickname 'JiyeonLove' in the game... After T-ara's controversy blew up, I cannot game anymore and it's driving me crazy. I'm at the level where I can only hunt with parties but everyone refuses to party with me because of my name... Even when I say my name is not Jiyeon from T-ara, they ignore me. Even when I do go hunting on my own, people attack me for no reason... Jiyeon is my daughter!! Not T-ara!! Let me game, please!!"

Response from GM: "Please gain determination and submit your problems to the Q&A board."

loooooooool

Salazar

g7aKL.gif
o3mo5.gif

Recently, it was revealed that former T-ara member Hwayoung and twin sister Hyoyoung had met with Maru Entertainment, lending to speculations of the girls joining the company.

After the reports regarding the girls’ meet-up with the Maru Entertainment CEO were made, and netizens started voicing their speculations about the two sisters having visited the office to sign under the agency, Maru Entertainment officials have spoken up to deny the rumors.

“It’s true that Hwayoung and Hyoyoung visited the company, but rumors about the girls joining the company are unfounded,” they stated. “The CEO of Maru Entertainment and the father of the twins are of sunbae and hoobae relationship. They met because the CEO wanted to console and support the girls regarding their case.”

Hwayoung and Hyoyoung duo would probably be an easy sell.

Clipse

CEO of Core Contents Media, Kim Kwang Soo, has offered to meet with three representatives from online community, ‘T-Jinyo‘ (‘We Demand the Truth about T-ara‘).

On August 3rd, CCM representatives revealed, “Kim Kwang Soo has proposed a meeting with three representatives of the members of T-Jinyo.”

The proposal calls for a meeting between Kim Kwang Soo, three individuals from T-Jinyo, and two public-culture critics, while excluding all media.

Kim Kwang Soo shared, “I will listen to all that they have to say about T-ara and the situation, and completely resolve all their curiosities and leave not a single doubt.”

“Choose anyone that can represent T-Jinyo and leave your decision as an official notice on the T-Jinyo cafe by 5PM on August 3rd… I’m saying this again, but it is definitely not a story involving bullying,” he added.

In related news, T-Jinyo has declared that they will be going ahead with their protest on August 4th, but with only 30 members as the police will not allow more due to regulations in the area.
Wow, never would have expected KKS to do this ever. Maybe he'll pay off these representatives to save T-ara lol

Salazar

I wonder whether the T-Jinyo representatives will be in a very stable frame of mind.

I suspect that it could very easily end up being an opportunity for crazies to tell KKS what they think.

Deadly

Wow, never would have expected KKS to do this ever. Maybe he'll pay off these representatives to save T-ara lol
Based on the news we have, what else would he do? People who join these cafes and all aren't usually the rational type. Even if the truth is otherwise, they're still going to go on

luso

I thought it was a plan to know who is behind that forum and sue them. But they would be like Medusa, cut a head and two others will appear so maybe KKS is willing to have a proper conversation

Edit: Apparently T-Jinyo refused the meeting.

Gangnam Style made it to the front page of CNN.

Not expecting such coverage, lol.

tumblr_m4xefiq2cl1qbs2t2o3_250.gif
tumblr_m4xefiq2cl1qbs2t2o4_250.gif

Saw this on Tumblr lol. Does anybody where this is from?

Already answered, the glorious All About GG DVD.

Riverfield

Neo Member
Promising solo rookie "Lumi L", sweet video http://youtu.be/b7CNRn6Y1ZA

This is great. Would prefer it if the mv chilled out a bit--parts are hard to watch full screened--but i'm already giving it a second listen.

TEEN TOP '나랑 사귈래?' (Be ma girl)

To those that may be unfamiliar with them, these are the guys that want us to stop breaking their "heart"

Still not fond of how every single singer has to have a really high voice. Maybe if I were a 14-year-old girl I'd like it more.

Sunny>Seohyun>Sooyoung>the others.

Owl tees never fail.

Salazar

Sunny's mouth looks weird :/

Some of the time.

Ic5MD.gif
2Yz3D.gif
Dfchr.gif

o8tiq.gif
olnuL.gif
wFh7L.gif

eqFbR.gif
s3Nr1.gif
D3SeT.gif

aaaahahahahaha holy shit said:
The representatives of T-Jinyo (‘We Demand the Truth about T-ara‘) have rejected Core Content Media CEO Kim Kwang Soo‘s offer to meet.

The CEO offered to meet with T-Jinyo earlier today in order to clear up any alleged misunderstandings about the recent issues concerning T-ara and former member Hwayoung.

On August 3 KST, T-Jinyo made a post titled, “We’ll let you know about the meeting between Core Contents Media and T-Jinyo.”

The contents stated, “After speaking with the organizer of this meeting, we’ve decided that we will not meet with CCM. We feel that it would be faster to get the truth from the T-ara members themselves rather than Kim Kwang Soo.”

“If the representatives of T-Jinyo and Kim Kwang Soo were to meet, it would be an [open and clear] meeting. T-Jinyo is not a simple anti-fan cafe, so we will not be appearing as a whole. Please send any questions concerning the protest to ‘Sajungyeon’ (social union) rather than to T-Jinyo. T-Jinyo is a cafe for public indignation, while Sajungyeon is a cafe for people who would like to take action.”

Cuddler

Super Junior - SPY MV teaser

So, when is SM going to announce the official transfer of the SUJU dorm into a box set?
You have missed the Sexy, Free & Single version B cover

jpR2S.jpg

lol, true, but I don't know how easy it can be to do this kind of videos outdoor, with all the fans it's impossible for the video to remain secret, I wish however to see some new MV filmed in outside locations, as was Happiness back in the days. The video seems so serious unfortunately, however it's difficult to express an opininon on the song or on the video watching this little teaser.

Super Junior & SNSD at Gimpo Airport to Japan

Obviously they seem all pretty tired, but it's obvious, Shindong looks angry but obviously it's probably early in the morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom