• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alta1r

Been in Tokyo for 3 days, damn this place is huge. And pretty nice. Water isn't as good as Seoul but some good stuff going on here as well. Some magazine named Friday may or may not have had the T-ara drama in it. I saw a pic of T-ara and a separate pic of Hwayoung with a wall of text that I can't read.

7jcsd.jpg

Incidentally, the reason that magazine caught my eye in the first place is this Japanese Nana(o) girl. OC I think yours is no longer the hottest one around:

Why can't J-pop girls look like this?

http://ameblo.jp/nanao-blog/image-11299720408-12073412234.html

Site wont let me link pics, but it has a bunch more.

2San

Well I mean there's obviously a glitch there. Didn't look like that on broadcast.
It seems to me it was purposely edited like that for the youtube version. xD I can't imagine what glitch would cause that.

Korean editing work is absolute trash either way though(for variety shows and performances). I want to stab someone every time I watch an IS2 performance. :x

Alta1r

Catching up on the thread. WTF happened? And where is Huijang Sal to get things back on track?

Really, dude? I guess that tells me all I need to know about how much this thread is the wrong place for me.

4eavv.jpg

Yeah. But. You're a little creepy.

Loll.

Main reason is Soshi hiatus.

Amen brotha. They should be coming back soon though. I'm trying to get my hands on some SMTown tickets as it's right here in Tokyo while I'm here.

luso

Alta1r giving signs of live. Good luck for SMtwon challenge.

Man, SNSD looks terrible without make-up.

I would say 99% of idols (please tell me who are the 1%).
We look at the idols with make up all the time, is natural they look different without it but I would say they are pretty decent without it. A (almost) natural look can be refreshing and it is how most of the girls are where I live, none or light makeup.
Except during night life.

Alta1r

Why can't all women age this well? Jessica could learn a thing or two from Jung Ah.

Tenck please, you like the frog Soo. I don't want to hear it.

and being ugly as sin

jbgR02dwfubXv3.jpg

Despite that odd comment about Yuri, I agree with this.

Airport Soshi, going to Japan for SM Town.

Wuuuuuuut. Did you intentionally leave Yoong out or is she not there? Is she going to pull a SMTown LA and not show up for this either?? I'm definitely not going if she's not there.

edit: nm, I just your this post:
So they arrived to Japan and already appeared in one event

Jp1gA.jpg

Whew

luso

Yoona was in NZ for Eider CF shoot, flew to Japan afterwards, Fany was in Thailand for another CF. Even in breaks they earn money.

Ranvier

Been in Tokyo for 3 days, damn this place is huge.

Nana(o) girl. OC I think yours is no longer the hottest one around:

HOLY SHIT!!!! You're in Japan?? I just got here last night, we should hang out again. And yeah, the water here isn't nearly as nice as Seoul and its absolutly humongous but I'm liking it here. Much slower way of life compared to Korea.

And of course that Nana O is hotter then her Korean counterpart. Nana O doesn't look like a thai transvestite.

Amen brotha. They should be coming back soon though. I'm trying to get my hands on some SMTown tickets as it's right here in Tokyo while I'm here.

Dude we are trying to get tickets as well but it seems impossible. Let me know if you find something. Right now I'm willing to settle for seeing them at some sort of event.

Man, SNSD looks terrible without make-up.

tumblr_m5w9qpUKhq1r5jtugo1_400.gif

Although Taengoo did look a little broke. Yuri and Hyo remain Flawless with the cunning maknae turning up the heat.

102808803963747199_iRd7m7TZ_c.jpg

tumblr_m79wykk6Ny1qeeesfo1_500.jpg

Alta1r

Yoona was in NZ for Eider CF shoot, flew to Japan afterwards, Fany was in Thailand for another CF. Even in breaks they earn money.

Whew, that was a close one. Welcome back to you too btw, how was that vacation?

Sup brotha. How's that EU treating you?

just threw up in my mouth a bit

some bora should help remove that bad taste.

j4paejflL5QoE.jpg

Please. after that dick-sucking comment, I refuse to take you seriously. And Hyo is at least...3x hotter than Bora on her best day.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
On August 3rd, CCM representatives revealed, “Kim Kwang Soo has proposed a meeting with three representatives of the members of T-Jinyo.”

The proposal calls for a meeting between Kim Kwang Soo, three individuals from T-Jinyo, and two public-culture critics, while excluding all media.

Kim Kwang Soo shared, “I will listen to all that they have to say about T-ara and the situation, and completely resolve all their curiosities and leave not a single doubt.”
Why not just send them copies of your documents?

I'm not generally a boa fan. But good lord that girl can dance.

Not...a...what?

These words must have some meaning I wasn't previously aware of because they cannot mean what they do in English. XD

Oh, and hey K-Pop GAF. I regularly pop in here to look at the pretty. By the way...Korean Nana is better, Hyo, Sunny and Soo are in fact hot and Lime is amazing. So yeah.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Not...a...what?

These words must have some meaning I wasn't previously aware of because they cannot mean what they do in English. XD

Oh, and hey K-Pop GAF. I regularly pop in here to look at the pretty. By the way...Korean Nana is better, Hyo, Sunny and Soo are in fact hot and Lime is amazing. So yeah.
Sorry Alt but this person is correct.

Alta1r

Alta1r only likes barbie dolls.

What does this mean? Is this a compliment or an insult? Regardless, why do you insist on being a passive aggressive emo?

HOLY SHIT!!!! You're in Japan?? I just got here last night, we should hang out again. And yeah, the water here isn't nearly as nice as Seoul and its absolutly humongous but I'm liking it here. Much slower way of life compared to Korea.

And of course that Nana O is hotter then her Korean counterpart. Nana O doesn't look like a thai transvestite.[/IMG]

Awwww yeeeaaahhh! Just let me know where you're at. I'm near Roppongi, a couple stops away from Ginza and Shinjuku. Check your PMs, I rented a phone from the airport if you got one too or just hit me up on PM if you don't.

And lol at the Nana comment. And fuck you too. Fuck, she used to be in my top 5 but I can't unsee it after that comment. Dat jaw...

Sorry, OC...

For Alt
http://www.asianpopcorn.com/battle_images/SNSD_Yoona_Run_Devil_Run__27082010192427.jpg[/MG][/QUOTE]

And you get angry when I call you ryantrolls..

Peru

I was hoping the Korean web police had got to Altair.

What does this mean? Is this a compliment or an insult? Regardless, why do you insist on being a passive aggressive emo?

Anyone who's not the dull CF standard of Korean beauty are uggies in your eyes, like haute couture Sohee types.

Alta1r

Ibiza is awesome.

That's harsh man. Fair but harsh.
Yeah in ibiza. Only been out to one club. Dc10. Was fucking awesome. Bout to head to a beach club now. .Or in 10 or so.

Damn, that sounds awesome. I am jelly. Slightly. We're hitting up clubs in Roppongi tomorrow night, supposed to be the clubbing scene in Tokyo, ;). Although I don't got the 6'3" and Australian accent going for me... haha

Yoong love. Let's not get upset over these minor details here.

Got some tan and hyper relax time.

What a change from some months ago.

Niiice! Glad you're back,
despite the Sunkyu love
, the thread went too long without Soshi in your absence.

Sorry Alt but this person is correct.

I'll mail you this magazine when I get back to the states.

Anyone who's not the dull CF standard of Korean beauty are uggies in your eyes, like haute couture Sohee types.

I agree. Sohee is not a particularly attractive woman. I mean, she's still better than like 60% of the population, but not idol level.

And really, you claim to a fan of the whole package and/or the vocals and/or dancing, why do you care whether I or anyone else thinks your faves are ugly or hot. I like idols for looks 90% and everything else 10%. Whatever your opinion about that is, just man up and say that instead of hinting at some vague point with references to Barbie dolls and haute couture.

EDIT: DICE, how could you send me that video without sending me the sequel?? @_____@

dokish

Banned
Just got back from my first Korean class. Had a really great time, the teacher uses a really nice book and is deep into asian culture (he also teaches mandarim, damn!). He watches a lot of Dorama and listen to "old" korean music (he doesn't really like modern K-Pop). That's good, because I wanna listen to old korean songs!

Also he said that laaaater in my learning journey, we gonna watch a whole K-Drama, translating lines, discussing the episode (based on culture/korean jokes/daily life/etc)

He ask me to send him MVs of K-Pop bands/singer that I like so we can translate them! Pretty cool.

I'm gonna collect a few interviews of SNSD and 4minute.

Looks promising!

dokish

Banned
Been in Tokyo for 3 days, damn this place is huge. And pretty nice. Water isn't as good as Seoul but some good stuff going on here as well. Some magazine named Friday may or may not have had the T-ara drama in it. I saw a pic of T-ara and a separate pic of Hwayoung with a wall of text that I can't read.

Incidentally, the reason that magazine caught my eye in the first place is this Japanese Nana(o) girl. OC I think yours is no longer the hottest one around:

Why can't J-pop girls look like this?

http://ameblo.jp/nanao-blog/image-11299720408-12073412234.html

Site wont let me link pics, but it has a bunch more.

Japenese girls are much better than this. But they are in the dorama business tho, not in J-Pop.

EDIT: I forgot about my previous post, sorry. Had 2 bars open, one of them was "outdated" (without F5).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom