• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max

I am not Max
BMnme.png

AING

TCH

<3

lol....na....no big news about Korea....Still moving there in August.....

The real big news!!!

It is my birthday!!!!! wooooooooooooooooo!!!! Officially 25! Now you all may gift me!!!! :D

Edgeward

The f(x) album is sounding pretty good. Liking all of the tracks so far, with Electric Shock and Beautiful Stranger being my faves currently. Can't wait for it to appear on itunes so I can listen to it more.

I've finally caught up to OT2 and OT3. Amazing job on the OT, orangecaramel. Just a few weeks ago, I bought both of Jay Park's albums... O_O Now I have Big Bang(plus each member's solo activities) and Jay Park. Thank you K-Pop.

Happy Birthday Eraldo!

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
SISTAR to make a summer comeback in June
SISTAR has announced that they’ll be joining the rush of comebacks this summer!

The girls have revealed that they’ll be releasing a special summer album this month. Representatives confirmed, “After making a retro transformations with ‘Alone‘, the girls will be going back to show their characteristic charms this summer. It’s a song that maximizes their uniqueness.”

While ‘Alone’ is still at the top of the charts nearly two months into its release, the girls won’t be taking any breaks as they dive straight back into the market with an exciting new dance track that will put them right alongside the comebacks of Big Bang, Wonder Girls, f(x), After School, Dal Shabet and more.
cool, I guess.

luso

The latest releases sounds too rushy, not about its quality but how announcements are done. If f(x) was unexpected because of possible Japanese promotions, now Sistar joins the ride. Not so good results can explain a new release? Or is just milking the cow while there's still milk?

And now I'm sad that it's already been a year. They need to come back soon, make it happen SM.
There's the possibility of a concert this year in Europe. But most likely a SMTown concert.

vanty

How can Sistar have a comeback when they had one like a month ago? By kpop standards my dinner tonight will be a goddam comeback.

Got my ticket for the MBC london kpop concert! Tickets have sold out in under an hour.

My brain decided to wake me up at 4am in anticipation for getting a ticket and i feel shattered :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom