• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashhong

I guess you could say Nobody bought it?

ibrHgKriv2Y7C6.gif

I need more evidence.

@ASH and everyone else that was going... Korean BBQ meet up?

Hmm yea I could be down for that. Lemme see if my group plans on doing anything instead.

dokish

Banned

I'll check this out, thanks!

http://youtu.be/hOZGfSQd60s > Bought it on iTunes... I'M LOOOOVING IT. You just feel like spinning around and blowing bubbles lol.

----

I'll get a lot of hate for this, but... I don't know guys, I'm starting to fall in love for Yoona. I just watched Hello Baby 3 and she DEFINITELY has the best "pity" expressions. Making sad faces, "aww :3", etc. Shes very child-like, which I like. She seems really fun to be around it.

She's growing on me deeper and deeper <3

Maybe I'll give Love Rain a second shot (after the 70s storyline it becames so boring and retard).

Fafnir

I'll get a lot of hate for this, but... I don't know guys, I'm starting to fall in love for Yoona. I just watched Hello Baby 3 and she DEFINITELY has the best "pity" expressions. Making sad faces, "aww :3", etc. Shes very child-like, which I like. She seems really fun to be around it.

Maybe I'll give Love Rain a second shot (after the 70s storyline it becames so boring and retard).

I said this before that CF and MV Yoona is so boring, but "real" Yoong when she's laughing and having fun is every guy's ideal. Her and Hyoyeon are so hard to gif on MVs, Hyo because she's nonexistent and Yoona because she has the same boring expression.

YoongYul team on HB is best couple. I always remember one of the last episodes where Yoong breaks it to Yuri that she won Best Mom and Yuri was the only one that didn't, Yuri looked so confused and crushed LOL

Ex6zx.gif

Love Rain becomes pretty crap after the Japan parts in the present day. Every episode Yoong and Jang are just crying and misunderstanding. I couldn't finish it, I'll have to check the ending to see what happened with the side characters that I enjoyed more than the mains.

Biscuits

http://soshified.com/2012/08/sm-entertainment-to-release-sm-best-album-3-on-august-10th
SM Entertainment to Release ‘SM BEST ALBUM 3&#8242; on August 10th

A “best album” containing all music from SM Entertainment, “SM BEST ALBUM 3&#8243;, will be released on August 10th.

This album was planned to celebrate the upcoming SM Entertainment art exhibit that will be opening on August 10th at COEX Mall in Seoul. This will be the third “best album”, twelve years since the last. “SM BEST ALBUM 1&#8243; was first released in 1994, and “SM BEST ALBUM 2&#8243; was released in 2001. SM Entertainment revealed, “Because you can hear all the music that’s been loved by global music fans, we are expecting a good response.”

This “best album” will be made up of six CDs and will contain 89 songs released through SM Entertainment albums from 2001 to 2012, in the order that they were released. From Yoo Youngjin to EXO, SM Entertainment’s history will be able to be seen as one.

In addition, SM Entertainment’s artists’ own hit songs and OST hit songs, such as Taeyeon’s “Can You Hear Me” and Tiffany’s “By Myself”, will be included in the album.

Source: Hankooki via Daum
Translated by: ch0sshi@soshified
Edited by: bhost909@soshified
Sounds like it'll be prohibitively expensive.

vanty

Don't know why you would think you'd "get a lot of hate" for liking Yoona, she may not be the most popular but I can't think of anyone who dislikes her or any reason why someone would. She's neutral at worst. You should check out Running Man ep 39 with her and Sunny, it's good stuff.

Anyway I watched the new BoA dance version MV last night and liked the song a hell of a lot more than when I heard it first with the drama version. The set looks so much like a set though, not a real street at all, not sure if that was on purpose though ahah.

vanty

All I see is a really ugly dog face. I don't and never will see what people like about her looks.
Some people would say the same about Hyosung. And while Hyosung does have a better face, Hyorin has one of the most banging bodies in the game. And at least based on the one episode of RM she was on, she seems pretty cool as well.

Edgeward

Hyorin was also cool on Pit-A-Pat, especially considering she had to put up with Sungmin, who was godawful and such a baby.

tatsuki

Hyorin was also cool on Pit-A-Pat, especially considering she had to put up with Sungmin, who was godawful and such a baby.

I've never seen her in it. I've just never liked her looks. I thought that was a bit harsh at first. I tried to give her a chance and see if my mind would change. It didn't work though. I like Sistar, I just don't like the way Hyorin looks.

Chesskid1

Banned
ep 1 of 4minute's travel maker eng subbed (subscribe to yt channel for the rest eventually, i imagine)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmw4TwXvNlM

it's pretty good. please look forward to next episode~

also watch weekly idol on the same channel, released a few weeks ago, it's really great as well. pay attention to sohyun, gayoon, and jihyun, they deserve more props!

spink

All I see is a really ugly dog face. I don't and never will see what people like about her looks.

I'll admit she has a different look, but she's by no means dog ugly.
I love her smile, and as vanty said, she has a smoking hot body.

jbomuZu7Lju9El.jpg

askin fo da

Hyorin + paper bag = success?

Lol I don't really hate Hyorin, but I do think she's a little overrated. Bora is too imo, but she's more pleasing on the eyes, shall we say, compared to Hyorin.

Btw, what the hell is up with SBS uploading pixellated 720p videos on YT?? I was watching Gangnam Style and Bubibu earlier and good lord, that was like rubbing cheese on my eyes.

Speaking of which, where's A-Pink's Eunji these days?? She wasn't in that video with some guy named Mario and that perf I watched. Is she injured or something?

spink

Btw, what the hell is up with SBS uploading pixellated 720p videos on YT?? I was watching Gangnam Style and Bubibu earlier and good lord, that was like rubbing cheese on my eyes.

is it the inkigayo vids you're talking about? becaause even the 1080i .tp files from the music shows get that. too small a bit rate to deal with all those LED screens in the background

Max kidnapped her. He'll show you pics to prove it if you ask him kindly.

Well... in that case, Max better have hid her perfectly, else I'll be busting his doors wide open to save her.

is it the inkigayo vids you're talking about? becaause even the 1080i .tp files from the music shows get that. too small a bit rate to deal with all those LED screens in the background

Yup, the Gangnam Style vid is the with After School, Sistar, Goo and Nicole. from SBS' channel, meanwhile Psy's channel has it in 720p but still pixellated coz of the LED's as you said.This is one of Bubibu vids. Also check this out vid out of BoA's Only One, the Queen of K-Pop only gets measly 360p. The fnck is this shit SBS???

At least Taeyeon is actually letting Tiffany run around, unlike some kidnappers these days lol.

spink

Well... in that case, Max better have hid her perfectly, else I'll be busting his doors wide open to save her.

Yup, the Gangnam Style vid is the with After School, Sistar, Goo and Nicole. from SBS' channel, meanwhile Psy's channel has it in 720p but still pixellated coz of the LED's as you said.This is one of Bubibu vids. Also check this out vid out of BoA's Only One, the Queen of K-Pop only gets measly 360p. The fnck is this shit SBS???

I get mine from here fuck youtube.

register and reply to a topic with a 'thank you' and the torrent links appear. using chrome's page translation might make it a bit easier to register

Ashhong

You might like Minah getting abused here.
iIPfbCu9pNGZQ.gif

There was lots of water balloons thrown as well(even by the crowd). Unfortunately for you Minah never got struck by one.

You can do better.

Nah, cause I still have to see her face and watch her overreact and try to be cute.

Conceptor

Speaking of which, where's A-Pink's Eunji these days?? She wasn't in that video with some guy named Mario and that perf I watched. Is she injured or something?

Probably recording her drama the days those were filmed.

Yeah, she's probably busy with Reply 1997 filming.

Speaking of which, checked out the second episode the other day.. Liking it so far.
Apparently Hoya's character is gay, so that plot line is gonna be cool to watch too

svGJw.gif
9EqxZ.gif

Oh and sorry to hear about the cancellation, lakpopgaf :(

tatsuki

Nah, cause I still have to see her face and watch her overreact and try to be cute.
ioCuTHdqwuCBu.gif

Yea, I don't like that either. There was some late reactions in the show were it was pretty obviously forced by her. To be fair though, shes not the only Idol who does this.

Overall, I like Minah. I think she would be perfect for an episode of Running Man.

Ashhong

ioCuTHdqwuCBu.gif

Yea, I don't like that either. There was some late reactions in the show were it was pretty obviously forced by her. To be fair though, shes not the only Idol who does this.

Overall, I like Minah. I think she would be perfect for an episode of Running Man.

Yea, pretty much everybody overreacts in kpop world, it's part of their culture. I just hate it more when she does it.

And if she is on RM i will hurt you for jinxing it :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom