• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JKTrix

jw4ItCpJvnujU.jpg

4vLS9.gif

Ed: Wasn't expecting to start a new page. Here, have a Seohyun

rI5oz.gif

Stop posting so much.

I'm pretty sure he knows that. Peru is just saying that there wasn't a huge difference in her performance on Inki vs M. She made minor adjustments to please the deluded critics of her Inki performance.

Lipsyncing the entire song and singing half of it is not a minor adjustment.

I don't understand what the problem with lipsyncing is when you're dancing at such a high level. Have you ever tried to dance and sing at a high level at the same time? When you hit a certain point, literally no one can do it. You can look at all professional performers and there are none who do it.

Even in that BoA performance which was supposedly so much better she stopped singing on half the lines because of difficult dance moves, and the routine overall was scaled back. These days there is also a lot of lipsyncing for moments when production effects on the track simply can't be properly done on live equipment (see: the low whisper part of her song)

We all know she's really good at both, yet she can't be at her best of both at the same time, because such are the limits of the human body. So if she wants to push one limit or the other for a show, how is it less professional? The whole argument reminds me of photography bitching about pre-photoshop and post-photoshop images. The end product is an artistic presentation. Why does it matter so much?

I do not really have a problem with lipsyncing. Everyone does it all the time. Wouldn't get to enjoy many performances if I did. As you say, even when they do sing, it is not as if they sing the entire thing. Hearing artists sing choruses live in particular is rare. It's almost always with playback in the background, often so loud that you can barely hear them sing. But a performance with live vocals, even with all these conditions, will almost always be preferable for me. For me, they are singers first and foremost, even if they don't sound like Adele doing it. As long as it doesn't sound dreadful like Gangkiz, I will always prefer them to sing live rather than lipsync. The only difference between BoA and her backup dancer in those performances you guys enjoyed so much, was that she was moving her lips. It is obvious that you guys have a much greater affection for dancing than I do, and that is fine. Dancing for me is just a bonus, I can enjoy the choreography, but the individual(s') dancing, is rarely something I register. That M Countdown performance was so much more enjoyable to me.

So I ask the people who don't like Lip Syncing, would you like them to dance like they usually do and sing out of tune or do you want them standing around singing?

Why are you only giving me these two shitty options? Why not just ask me if I want to eat my own shit or drink my own piss?

Best Yoonhye with Worst Seungah

Fuck you buddy.

Korean editing work is absolute trash either way though(for variety shows and performances).

Seriously. What is wrong with them? How can they all get it so wrong?

http://youtu.be/iCHt_uFvXsE

NOW I WANNA SEE YURI WEAR A BIKINI.

This performance is what pushed Yuri far up my list back in the day. I had noticed her in Oh!, but since I like girls with pretty smiles, Tiffany was my favorite back then. I was watching Yoonas fan cam, and at the end, you can see Yuri flash a huge smile. You can see a small glimpse of it in this video, around 1min. It's no eye smile of Tiffany, but still so gorgeous.

4Minute - Love Tension PV

www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lbW2JezTC0&hd=1

Still no eyebrows on Hyuna

I like it. Gives a much better first impression than Paparazzi. Gayoon looking divine.

Anyway, FULL NEW SPENDING ALL MY TIME PERFUME MV http://youtu.be/Zf91eXwBMOo

I love this.

cxIK4.jpg

Awesome.

Love Rain becomes pretty crap after the Japan parts in the present day. Every episode Yoong and Jang are just crying and misunderstanding. I couldn't finish it, I'll have to check the ending to see what happened with the side characters that I enjoyed more than the mains.

Sounds like every kdrama ever. But yeah, I enjoyed Love Rain, but it wasn't particularly great or anything.

All I see is a really ugly dog face. I don't and never will see what people like about her looks.

Hyorin is a butterface, but she has a radiant smile which lights up her face.

2San

Seriously. What is wrong with them? How can they all get it so wrong?
I have no idea. It always surprises me since the quality of the Korean movie industry is pretty high and drama's to a certain extent as well. MV's tend to be hit or miss. The film schools seem to be pretty good quality wise. So I really don't get what goes wrong.

ep 1 of 4minute's travel maker eng subbed (subscribe to yt channel for the rest eventually, i imagine)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmw4TwXvNlM

it's pretty good. please look forward to next episode~

also watch weekly idol on the same channel, released a few weeks ago, it's really great as well. pay attention to sohyun, gayoon, and jihyun, they deserve more props!

I really enjoyed that. It has lots of funny moments in it.

Its funny that with the western songs they play during the show they keep the swearing lyrics in. The Pink and Maroon 5 songs have 'shit' and 'fucking' in them.

vanty

NS Yoon-G uses the location thing when she tweets, probably not a good idea. Especially if she's tweeting pics from home and people can see exactly where she is.

Yeah, she's probably busy with Reply 1997 filming.

Probably recording her drama the days those were filmed.

Oh nice, hopefully this is better than Big. As much as I love Suzy, I could not get past the first 2 episodes of Big without getting annoyed af at the main characters. Shit was so painful to watch, it wasn't an overall enjoyable experience.

I get mine from here fuck youtube.

Oh nice. Thanks for the link man.

Btw, I think I've found Max guys.
Singer Seo In Guk recently confessed that he might be developing feelings for A Pink‘s Eunji, but he got rejected.

On July 19th, the leads for tvN’s new drama ‘Reply 1997‘ Eun Ji Won and Seo In Guk appeared on the talk show ‘Taxi‘ and on this day Eun Ji Won revealed that the love line between Seo In Guk and Eunji exists in reality.

According to Eun Ji Won, Eunji’s face becomes red and embarrassed whenever Seo In Guk looks at her or talks to her.

Seo In Guk then confessed, “At first I didn’t have feelings for her, but now I kind of do.”

Seo In Guk then caved under the pressure of the MCs and ended up calling Eunji.

On the phone, Seo In Guk asked Eunji to come out for a second and she replied, “I’m not wearing any makeup so I can’t.” Then Eun Ji Won took over and said, “Don’t you want to see me?” and she replied, “I do want to see you.” Eun Ji Won then said, “See, it’s because she doesn’t have feelings for me that she’s comfortable seeing me without any makeup on, but she doesn’t want to see Seo In Guk without any makeup on because she has feelings for him.”

Eunji then explained saying, “In Guk oppa suddenly holds my hand and puts his hands on my shoulders so what kind of girl wouldn’t get red after that? Being co-workers is the extent of our relationship. He’s not even my style. I heard he loves me and it is really burdensome. Please control yourself.” Her truthful answer made everyone on the set explode with laughter.

Despite being rejected by Eunji, Seo In Guk ended the phone call with, “I love you Eunji!”

AKP Link

Friend zoned lolol.

Tenck

Why are you only giving me these two shitty options? Why not just ask me if I want to eat my own shit or drink my own piss?

My post is mostly directed to people who complain when entertainers give it their all when it comes to dancing. If you can come up with a viable solution to keep a steady heart beat throughout all of a performance so they won't sing out of tune, then I'm excited about this major breakthrough.

And no, being fit isn't going to help. Just throwing that out there in case that's your solution.

ryan-ts

Possible return of 5 man TVXQ?

Korean portal sites Nate & Daum update ‘TVXQ’ profile as 5 members

Rumors of a possible TVXQ reunion began spreading like wildfire once again, after the profiles of former group members Junsu, Yoochun, and Jaejoong were added onto the group’s section of SM Entertainment Japan‘s official website.

Following this change, popular Korean portal sites Naver, Nate, and Daum have also updated their TVXQ profiles.

Daum and Nate have listed all five names under the group ‘TVXQ (Dong Bang Shin Ki)’. Naver has listed Junsu, Yoochun, Jaejoong, and current member Yunho as ‘former’ members of TVXQ, while Changmin is still listed as a member. Whether or not this is an error has not been confirmed.

The updates of these popular portal sites are only causing fans to become more eager to know what these changes mean, however, as of now there is no official word from SM Entertainment nor the members themselves.

After a lawsuit with SM Entertainment, Yunho and Changmin continued to promote as TVXQ, while the other three members have been active under the name JYJ.

2San

Possible return of 5 man TVXQ?
Seem highly unlikely, but damn if they really do return this stuff is going to be huge. Will probably be the biggest event of the year in Kpop. It would also mean they settled their lawsuit. I really wouldn't count on it.

dokish

Banned
Don't know why you would think you'd "get a lot of hate" for liking Yoona, she may not be the most popular but I can't think of anyone who dislikes her or any reason why someone would. She's neutral at worst. You should check out Running Man ep 39 with her and Sunny, it's good stuff.

Anyway I watched the new BoA dance version MV last night and liked the song a hell of a lot more than when I heard it first with the drama version. The set looks so much like a set though, not a real street at all, not sure if that was on purpose though ahah.

OMG, so so so so good. Sunny & Yoona is a great pair. I was always "HOLY SHI-". Their strategies were pretty nice. They elimited a lot of the guys before being recognized.

하하 is pretty funny guy.

Please, recommend more great Running Man's episodes!

Tenck

Airport Soshi:

ec9c84eb939cec868cec8b9c2.jpg

Who authorized this monstrosity of a dress? It's making me shudder.

Edit: Seeing what I can steal.....erm I mean borrow from Chess's minus uploads, and I stumble upon this.

iur59IloX5exP.gif

Dude is pretty mad at KKS and T ara. He's a danger to society with those impeccable pitching skills.

Ashhong

Pales in comparison to that godly grey dress from her last flight, but it seems fine to me.

(this was a hint for anybody to most more pictures of that grey dress)

Tenck

Really?

Looks decent enough for me. It's just travelin clothes.

Yes really. It's pretty bad.

Pales in comparison to that godly grey dress from her last flight, but it seems fine to me.

Yes it does pale in comparison. I know this is traveling clothes, but that dress is pretty bad. I want my awesome airport Tiffany back.

Who authorized this monstrosity of a dress? It's making me shudder.

What the what?? The dress is perfectly fine. Meanwhile Yuri... sweat pants, white shirt and sandals... she looks like a hobo lol.

Seobby and Sica on the other hand, perfection as always. <3

Lol if Hello Baby was any indication, Fany's gonna have a hard time dealing with that baby. I don't think she ever managed to get really close to Kyungsan like Hyoyeon and Sunny.

Tenck

What the what?? The dress is perfectly fine.

There's a fine line between alright and perfectly fine. That dress is not perfectly fine.

Edit: Who was that person that commented on people's shoes? Peru right? I might pull off a Peru, but instead of shoes I'll criticize dresses.

Ashhong

Man if that's what a hobo looks like where you're from, I need to get addicted to meth and live next to them. Yuri looks banging in those sweats.

And HB is not any indication of anything..there was just no bond between them. When she has her own child it will obviously be different. I'll let you know how she does =P

dokish

Banned
&#51060;&#54952;&#47532; is 33 years old? DAMN.

I'm watching Running Man, this is one of the greatest shows ever made. So addicting.

(After watching only the SNSD's parts I decided to watch from EP1)

This is what HyunA will look like?

I'm breathless cause I laughed so much...

iKtT9ET7wmQOH.jpg

EDIT:

My parents must think I'm crazy since I'm laughing and clapping in the middle of the night

C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!

Hyori makes everyone her bitch.

iEW9FvAReXkKr.jpg

iRY2PPw0NUa4U.jpg

iXOU2vmOBnf82.jpg

ilBaWbNMB1nz9.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom