• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashhong

이효리 is 33 years old? DAMN.

I'm watching Running Man, this is one of the greatest shows ever made. So addicting.

(After watching only the SNSD's parts I decided to watch from EP1)

This is what HyunA will look like?

I'm breathless cause I laughed so much...

iKtT9ET7wmQOH.jpg

I love Hyuna but hell no she won't look that good.

Tenck

I just found about Hyori a few days ago. She's gorgeous at her age. Not that old, but still, I would betray EunJung for a chance to meet Hyori.

No I would not betray Eun ;_;

She loves veggies and animals too much, not sure if I could put up with that activist mindset either.

Maybe if she taped her mouth.

The veggies are gonna be difficult as I'm Asian-Texan so meat is a daily part of my diet, but I think I can put up with the animals. Regardless, isn't this what one night stands are for? Lol.

Ym1r

The veggies are gonna be difficult as I'm Asian-Texan so meat is a daily part of my diet, but I think I can put up with the animals. Regardless, isn't this what one night stands are for? Lol.

Shes a huge activist, so she'll probably babble a lot while you go at it.

Tenck

Either those are the most perfect breasts (LOL) or she's stuffing her bra way too much. Almost as bad as that one Gangkiz girl Chess has on his minus.

magenta

Either those are the most perfect breasts (LOL) or she's stuffing her bra way too much. Almost as bad as that one Gangkiz girl Chess has on his minus.

I looked at some of her older photos and can conclude they are stuffed to the max.

Ashhong

I dont know, her stomach flab leads me to believe they might be real. I need to see more evidence. I wonder how it makes girls feel when they have to stuff their bras. Must be demoralizing I would think.

giri

I dont know, her stomach flab leads me to believe they might be real. I need to see more evidence. I wonder how it makes girls feel when they have to stuff their bras. Must be demoralizing I would think.

I assume it's about the same as when you stuff your pants!!!

seriously tho, I doubt it. there are so many bras and pass and shit made for that exact purpose I doubt most even think about it all that much.

dokish

Banned
I just found about Hyori a few days ago. She's gorgeous at her age. Not that old, but still, I would betray EunJung for a chance to meet Hyori.

No I would not betray Eun ;_;

Hyori is such a sassy bitch. love her

The first appearance of Peaceful Gary lolol.

I'd betray all of SNSD for a night with Hyori.
I also would betray every Idol that I care for a night with Hyori, especially because I love older women (my exgirlfriend is one year older than she is).

Peaceful Gary = WIN

Once I get home I'll make a lot of gifs!

For those that hate those tame kdrama endings, I recommend checking out My Love By My Side. Ending rocked, really vindicating. It's 50 episodes long though, so it takes a while to get there. I really enjoyed the ride though. Can't find any trailers.

Also almost done with Ojakgyo Brothers now. Really enjoying that as well. Uee is cute. I am particularly fond of her different sized eyes. Wonder if she got her money back from that procedure.

Edit: Who was that person that commented on people's shoes? Peru right? I might pull off a Peru, but instead of shoes I'll criticize dresses.

Peru is the guy white knighting ugly shoes.

Ashhong

HOLY SHIT just read this article from the T-ara story. It's an old article, but I happened to see it just now

According to an industry insider, there was an incident that took place back in 2010 where Hwayoung did not oblige with T-ara’s manager who asked the girls to prepare for their stage performance.

This brewed some quarrel amongst the girls, and Hyomin who grew tired of her attitude gave Hwayoung a piece of her mind, but Hwayoung reportedly refused to listen to Hyomin as well. Fellow member Jiyeon who was observing the situation also stepped up to say something to Hwayoung, causing the two to begin arguing. Following the fight with Hwayoung, Jiyeon was then unable to properly focus on stage, and the way the camera captured Jiyeon made it seem as though she had an attitude problem.

KKS IS SHAMELESS. In 1 "leak" he attempts to pin the blame on Hwayoung AND tries to pin T-ara's biggest other controversy on her as well.

Cuddler

Hey guys, I don't know if you are really interested, but last week I bought the 2BIC mini-album HU+MAN on itunes. It's a really good album, the songs are really good, they both have a beautiful voice and they sings really well. If you are interested here are some good videos.

2BIC - Made yet another woman cry

2BIC feat. Ailee - Love Again

2BIC feat. Davichi - Just like tonight

2BIC live on Arirang - Love Again, Promise you, Am I crazy?

Lee Joon Hyung live on the official 2BIC account on Ustream

2BIC live on the official 2BIC account on Ustream

Peru

I don't think Hyori looks younger than her age. There are Korean celebs in the late thirties who look like they're 22, and she doesn't. She looks her age, partly because she's not deadly afraid to go out into the sunlight now and then. She's just hot.

dokish

Banned
Yeah Hyori is pretty much the best person on Earth.
Pretty much. Didn't know her till recently. Will look what she's been up to. Any song recommendations?
Watch the Family Outing episode with her that includes Tiffany and Nicole. She's a monster at the ice skating game. I'd be man-handled by her.
Great! I'll look it up.
I want to say real. She's not exactly skinny like other kpop girls. You can see she's got some minor thunder thighs and that belly. I love it.

tumblr_m1gneeGbzM1qk12q0o1_1280.jpg

Alta1r

Kim Jaekyung
jbh8Ll8KAEPKV5.jpg

Dayam Jaekyung...

No T-ara if that's what you're thinking. MBLAQ was scheduled and I'm reading they pulled out. Such bullshit. You can get a refund or keep your tickets. Should just get a refund though. What if the new concert doesn't have the same lineup, you'll be stuck watching lesser acts.

edit: wtf, I called the site to get my refund and they have a message that says "Due to the 4th of July holiday we are currently closed" lol. Anyway, if you bought online they will be done automatically within 7 business days.

They cancelled for MBLAQ?? lol

utada hikaru

Every time I see that name I think Kingdom Hearts. Her songs on that were good. Haven't heard anything else by her though.

tumblr_m8fys8hYzG1rztto8o1_500.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom