• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i59921g2THeul.jpg
ibsbgt0d8jbhCT.JPG

ibdOrIgYxTtmYe.jpg
iLNefWkVE3w89.jpg

ibotIlTRohqOIQ.jpg
ibguWcSXauHqxt.jpg

iMHPIpozJCI0C.jpg
iivx0VeOBeJ0t.jpg

iNcKcPfAQHaLd.jpg
iHNP2TD9YYvXY.jpg
ibqnIxfPcWySQM.gif

ibcUGMbi1o5XLQ.gif

idiNaih63HGEc.gif

itmefbXdAVGMs.gif

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
oh my god so much jung.. /dies

edit:

AS 'Flashback' tracklist

1. Rip Off
2. Flashback
3. Eyeline (透視) * Performed by 나나 (Nana)
4. 손목시계
5. Timeless *Performed by 정아, 레이나 (Jung Ah, Raina)

I guess that's what edge meant when he said nana solo? hmm

edit2:

up for grabs

iOBhUfFoJmAHZ.png

Edgeward

oh my god so much jung.. /dies

edit:

AS 'Flashback' tracklist

1. Rip Off
2. Flashback
3. Eyeline (透視) * Performed by 나나 (Nana)
4. 손목시계
5. Timeless *Performed by 정아, 레이나 (Jung Ah, Raina)

I guess that's what edge meant when he said nana solo? hmm

Yes, this is what I heard is the Nana solo.

Chesskid1

Banned
does anyone know what time/website the teasers go up? i don't really follow AS too much

i may stay up if it's not too late. looking forward to any teaser but raina

Quadratic

tumblr_m5hp8aCrtz1qjh48ho1_500.gif

tumblr_m5hp8aCrtz1qjh48ho2_500.gif

New f(x) video is good. The dance really isn't super spectacular. I did notice that they gave Amber singing lines as opposed to her usual few lines of english rap. I guess SM feels that she's strong enough in korean now.

Edgeward

I think the dance will look much better live. And I was gonna remark on how Luna is looking good in the MV, not sure if that's just because of the eye contacts or the lighter skin but it works for her.

RHn30.gif

9dNw1.gif

ID2I2.gif

LnQR5.gif

QWxuy.jpg

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
does anyone know what time/website the teasers go up?

i may stay up if it's not too late. looking forward to any teaser but raina

Midnight KST which is 8 1/2 hours from now. Well, that's when Lizzy's teaser released so I guess that's when you can expect the next one. ~8 more days until release so we can expect 7 more teasers for the remaining members and possibly a MV teaser on the last day.

luso

here are some of the presents the korean fans gave jiyeon, think if just may be from one forum though

39g1Q.jpg

It is always like this but how the different members feel when some receives tons of gifts while others receive just a few? I don't see Hwayoung receiving much, lol.

vanty

I'm sure the less popular members are more concerned with missing out on doing commercials than getting a MacBook and Wii for their birthday.

Ranvier

Seriously,
Korean fans are the best fans. In no other country in the world would you send a millionaire gifts just for being a singer. Its pretty ridiculous.

tumblr_m5f4doDI8J1rvudsso2_250.gif

That bastard pushed her, I sense a conspiracy to bring down the Queen.

tumblr_m5d526KiWk1qbr4sxo1_250.gif

And can someone tell me where these are from?

tumblr_m55qw62SL41r2l1ufo1_r2_250.gif
tumblr_m55qw62SL41r2l1ufo11_r4_250.gif

tumblr_m55qw62SL41r2l1ufo2_r5_250.gif
tumblr_m55qw62SL41r2l1ufo18_r1_250.gif

vanty

Seriously,
Korean fans are the best fans. In no other country in the world would you send a millionaire gifts just for being a singer. Its pretty ridiculous.
Considering there are guys who are so obsessed that they'll buy thousands of copies of AKB48 CDs, I'm sure some of those girls have received gifts that would make even an SNSD member go 'fuck my life'.

Tenck

Seriously,

Is this true? When I was first venturing into the world of K Pop, I heard that some of them aren't really that rich.

luso

f(x)'s Beautiful Stranger, excluding the rap sections, reminds some of SNSD sound in Japanese Album (curiously has also a track with the same title).
Probably the best song, also Electric Shock is nice, but for me the mini is a little bit too "electronic" except the last song.

Ranvier

Yuri guns

Thanks man, that was awesome until that cunning Maknae shows up.

Considering there are guys who are so obsessed that they'll buy thousands of copies of AKB48 CDs, I'm sure some of those girls have received gifts that would make even an SNSD member go 'fuck my life'.

If I'm reading what you wrote correctly, and I hope to god I'm not, you're saying that there are fans that will just buy thousands of CDs just to have them? Not to resell or anything? I'm assuming these are all tweens, why would their parents give them the money? Any sane adult with a job would know its not worth it at all. Is this like a cultural thing that I'm missing?

And what kind of strange gifts we talking about here. Freaky shit like their blood in a jar or something. Man, that would make me really sad.
but then I'd look at the Rolex some fans I don't give two shits about just sent me and I'd become happy again

tumblr_m41ckjlk2s1qlzil8o10_500.gif

said:

Ranvier

Tenck said:
Is this true? When I was first venturing into the world of K Pop, I heard that some of them aren't really that rich.

Okay, maybe they aren't all millionaires but I'm sure they're richer than your average bear ...
err fan
, so it still doesn't make sense to send them gifts. Don't the fans feel like they do enough by buying their albums, watching their shows, making tumblrs for free to promote them, posting on countless discussion boards and going to all their concerts, even some of the international ones?

They don't owe these idols anymore. They've given them everything.

"Not everything. Not Yet!" - Crazy Ass Fan

picture.f0f0cad59bd70db32c30ef4f5e7cc038a1667c29.jpg

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
If you're gonna be a crazy fan, flying pedals has the right idea. Dude is making mad bank off his Taeyeon library, which only enables him to get better equipment to make his stuff better and go to more things. Taeyeon even recognizes him now all casually like he's a staff member.

If you're gonna be a crazy fan, flying pedals has the right idea. Dude is making mad bank off his Taeyeon library, which only enables him to get better equipment to make his stuff better and go to more things. Taeyeon even recognizes him now all casually like he's a staff member.

How is he making money from his library?

Peru

Isn't Flying Petals run by a girl? Or was that the other big snsd member fan sites.

vanty

If I'm reading what you wrote correctly, and I hope to god I'm not, you're saying that there are fans that will just buy thousands of CDs just to have them? Not to resell or anything? I'm assuming these are all tweens, why would their parents give them the money? Any sane adult with a job would know its not worth it at all. Is this like a cultural thing that I'm missing?
Guy bought 5500 singles for over $100k. Fans of girl groups in Japan are very different to Korea.

luso

Okay, maybe they aren't all millionaires but I'm sure they're richer than your average bear ...
err fan
, so it still doesn't make sense to send them gifts. Don't the fans feel like they do enough by buying their albums, watching their shows, making tumblrs for free to promote them, posting on countless discussion boards and going to all their concerts, even some of the international ones?

They don't owe these idols anymore. They've given them everything.

So if you like someone that happens to be wealthy or rich you don't give her/him a gift because she/he can afford it anyway...

Guy bought 5500 singles for over $100k. Fans of girl groups in Japan are very different to Korea.

That's just crazy, did he took a loan for that? Probably just a rich crazy guy...

Tenck

So if you like someone that happens to be wealthy or rich you don't give her/him a gift because she/he can afford it anyway...

That's just crazy, did he took a loan for that? Probably just a rich crazy guy...

Imagine how it all went down at the loan office.

'You want how much for CDs?!?!?! ARE YOU MAD?!?! '

Salazar

Sica can be pretty damn adorable for someone with ICE QUEEN MWAHAHA rep.

I have to suppose that he actually thought it would get their attention in some kind of meaningful way.

Alta1r

here are some of the presents the korean fans gave jiyeon, think if just may be from one forum though

Fans done f*cked up. A Wii with the Wii U coming out and a MacBook Air on the day a new one got announced? Those panties are staying firmly in place.

And what kind of strange gifts we talking about here. Freaky shit like their blood in a jar or something. Man, that would make me really sad.
but then I'd look at the Rolex some fans I don't give two shits about just sent me and I'd become happy again

I think it's more the type of fans that send gifts that probably makes them weary. Those sasaeng fans that one boy band had to deal with that pulled their hair and smacked them and all that random crap. Taengoo gets a ton of gifts for her birthday and also almost got kidnapped off of a live stage... Some freaky shit.

IYv2i.png

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
2NE1 to delay their comeback to mid-July due to album production

2NE1 is delaying their comeback as well as the release of their new album.

A representative of YG Entertainment stated on the 12th KST, “There were plans to release 2NE1′s new album within this month. However, because there were so many good songs and [because they are putting their hearts and souls into this album], the release period has been delayed.”

The representative went on, “Currently, 2NE1 is planned to return to the music world with their new album in mid-July. As the 2NE1 members are absorbed in album preparations these days, it’ll be appreciated if you take a lot of interest in [the upcoming album],” making it clear that the group was delaying their comeback due to album production and not to avoid competition with other groups.

2NE1′s comeback in June was recently voted as the most anticipated comeback by netizens. Though their comeback has been delayed, the members have expressed that they won’t let their fans down when it comes to their upcoming promotions.

This July will mark one year since 2NE1 has released a new album. Their solo concert in July is reported to go on as planned.

I'm just waiting for the next After School teaser... any time now. Any time now.

edit:

Uee teaser.

ijTTGUvDrgJtB.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom