• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashhong

Stumbled onto Younha from the Youtube recommendations and hot damn, Run[MV] is probably my favorite k-pop tune that i've heard so far... MV is totally a Woodkid - Run Boy Run ripoff though :)

I've suddenly fallen pretty deep into the whole k-pop thing... Watched most of SNSD related shows and now i'm really into Running Man, which is actually legit great game show. Should be brought into other countries as well.

Tried to watch some dramas and from quick glance, they are really cheesy and terrible :/

Holy shit what an awesome song. Thanks, reminds me just a bit of

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XL2od1AF_Cs

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Well, socal probably has the highest audience for kpop in the USA.

Tickets start at 40 for the convention..I bet that's just to get in or something. Double that for concert tickets..
40 gets you into the convention and the concert.

Pretty sure someone posted the Younha - Run video in here when it was released, can't believe you guys missed it. Her Supersonic album is just as good.

Ashhong

I can't be bothered to listen to every youtube link that's posted in here...should have posted in all caps:

THIS IS THE SONG OF THE YEAR BITCHES LISTEN TO IT NOW.

Biscuits

I think Ash is the only one who missed it :p

I'm debating whether or not to go to Younha's free performance tomorrow...

On the other hand I'm really getting into Only One. The choreo is so good.

Ashhong

I don't know why Conceptor doesnt wanna share with the rest of the class....hope it wasn't for a good reason =P HNGGGGGG

vtKio.jpg

fBFXT.jpg

NLbVB.jpg

I think Ash is the only one who missed it :p

I'm debating whether or not to go to Younha's free performance tomorrow...

On the other hand I'm really getting into Only One. The choreo is so good.

:( liar

There are Koreans in Dallas? lol, are they pretty hot?

Yeah, our K-town is actually almost an entire neighborhood that sits in the middle between two cities. It's not exactly huge, but it is a hot spot for all races as well. There's a huge noraebang popular for teens and adults, an H-Mart, and a bunch of hole in the wall restaurant and family owned business. The noraebang is pretty damn awesome actually, I was there last week and one of my buddies has a video of me singing Bubibu drunk as fnck haha.

And of course, a lot of them are hot, goddess level even. But there's also the less endowed thanks to genetics I guess. Anyway, yeah, there are Koreans here in Dallas but they're one of the minority Asian groups along with every other Asian race that isn't Chinese, Vietnamese, or Filipino.

Man I wish they'd bring K-Pop down here in Texas. It doesn't even have to be Soshi, just give me some A Pink and I can die happy lol.

ryan-ts

Updating my top 10 in KPOP...

10. Nana
9. Sojin
8. Yejin
7. Yura
6. Yuri
5. Zinger
4. Nicole
3. Chorong
2. Lee Hyori
1. Lizzy

Alta1r

Trying too hard. It's time to get off the internet and do some self evaluation.

Tenck, please, you change avatars every day to a different member of a kpop girl group. I don't want to hear it.

Updating my top 10 in KPOP...

10. Nana
9. So Jin
8. Yejin
7. Yura
6. Yuri
5. Zinger
4. Nicole
3. Chorong
2. Lizzy
1. Lee Hyori

Well, well, well... finally!

Who's So Jin?

@_____@

Tenck

Tenck, please, you change avatars every day to a different member of a kpop girl group. I don't want to hear it.

Because I am supporting T ara. Don't simply change my opinion over night because of some drama between the group.

Edit: Oh god just read your post thoroughly. It's just been T ara haha.

That Nam Gyuri pictures *.*

She's a goddess.

Draxal

New York? SMTown sold out Madison Square Garden while LA fans couldn't even sellout the smaller Honda Center

SoCal fans am disappoint

edit: nvm, misread your post -_-

Can't really compare New York to South Cali here. South Cali is the same size as Boswash (and they came form all parts of Boswash to that concert), and Boswash has way more people than South Cali, 3-1.

Selane

She only had those godly bangs for a couple weeks so it's not really fair.

Run_Devil_Run_Yoona_3.jpg

Yeah, but the whole reason they got rid of her fake bangs so soon is because they got so much negative feedback about it, a lot of people didn't really care for that look.

o9rJk.gif

fmpanda

Yeah, our K-town is actually almost an entire neighborhood that sits in the middle between two cities. It's not exactly huge, but it is a hot spot for all races as well. There's a huge noraebang popular for teens and adults, an H-Mart, and a bunch of hole in the wall restaurant and family owned business. The noraebang is pretty damn awesome actually, I was there last week and one of my buddies has a video of me singing Bubibu drunk as fnck haha.

And of course, a lot of them are hot, goddess level even. But there's also the less endowed thanks to genetics I guess. Anyway, yeah, there are Koreans here in Dallas but they're one of the minority Asian groups along with every other Asian race that isn't Chinese, Vietnamese, or Filipino.

Man I wish they'd bring K-Pop down here in Texas. It doesn't even have to be Soshi, just give me some A Pink and I can die happy lol.

Ahhh, Carrollton. I really need to get around to raiding that H-Mart for cooking supplies. Also, it would be nice to get some K-Anything down here, but probably the best bet for that might be through either A-Kon or AnimeFest.

Ahhh, Carrollton. I really need to get around to raiding that H-Mart for cooking supplies. Also, it would be nice to get some K-Anything down here, but probably the best bet for that might be through either A-Kon or AnimeFest.

Oh snap, I guess I'm not the only Texan down here lol.

Anyway, there is a store in Irving's mini K-Town(off Belt Line Rd) that was a bubble tea/internet cafe that also sold K-Pop goods I think. I used to frequent that place before I jumped on the K-Pop train, and they always played K-Pop in the background and IIRC they had a shelf full of CD's and stuff that they sold. But this was way back in 2009, so I dunno if it still exists or not.

H-Mart IS the bomb. They have some weird items like men's BB cream for example, but all in all it's pretty much a regular Asian market with a Korean focus. Also, their rice cookers... them things tell me that my rice is fully cooked! Best Asian invention ever lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom