• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Well, I think we all know who the best poster around here is.
wait hold up, you obviously missed this: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=40635948&postcount=7071

iur59IloX5exP.gif

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Lol, bring it.

Just do it now, we're only a few posts away from a new page.
Maybe I'll wait! Except there is no need...

...because you know you're goo-gahing that right now, and even if you're in denial you'll just wait until the second she's 18 and then not question when pics were taken.

Alta1r

...because you know you're goo-gahing that right now, and even if you're in denial you'll just wait until the second she's 18 and then not question when pics were taken.

Lol, damnit! I meant to say, at least wait until she looks like whoever that other girl was. She's not quite goo-gahing over level yet, regardless of age.

Dice

Eh, she looks better than HMH. Only that one pic looked like and older version of her.

Dice

My only issue with feist is that he so frequently megaposts large, slow-loading pics that I have him on ignore list just so I don't have to wait for his posts to load every time I visit a page to read the posts below his. I still click "view post" to see what he offers, but if I've seen it once I don't want it to load every time.

That said, sorry if there are any PMs from you that fell into oblivion, feist. It's nothing personal.

8GYFv.gif

giri

seungah killin it. only one pic from this set was posted?

jisook rocks cat ear headbands the best (better than suzy)

If by killing it you mean, my erection. Why does she look like she has downs in some of those photo's? turrible.

Also, Jisook.

Ashhong

Man those shorts are terrible. Why can't they just be regular jean short shorts? I hate how high up they go.

whoa, I want to see a better fancam of Seohyun doing that dance in "DJ Got Us Falling In Love"

Ashhong

I'd prefer short shorts but yea, jeans would have done the trick too. Ah well..

Man, OC, did we get any cool special performances or songs at our SM Town? I can't remember now..

2nd best member of A-Pink IMO, and I'll admit it lol. Despite Eunji being my number 1, Hayoung is
[redacted for fear of Chris Hansen showing up at my door]

Soshi pics

Man, they need to start promoting again or something. I can't believe I'm gonna say this, but I honestly don't care about Soshi right now. Everybody but Sooyoung still looks good, Tiffany is still an angel on Earth, blah blah you know the usual Soshi thing. I can't wait until they promote again, but for now consider me in Soshi slumber land.

Anyway, I was watching BoA on Sketchbook... My god that girl can sing. I was getting chills just from "Only One" especially her adlibs, it sounds so flawless. Shes' definitely the Queen of K-Pop.

Dice

SUJIYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom