• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edgeward

JDsUo.gif
wuaQ0.gif

8VIOd.gif
SujV0.gif

eftao.gif
3sMGW.gif

IHEun.gif
Kbm2O.gif

E8peg.jpg

Quadratic

http://www.allkpop.com/2012/08/t-aras-eunjung-and-lee-jang-woo-will-be-leaving-we-got-married

nooooooooooooooo

I haven't actually watched an episode in a long time...

I didn't watch the show except for the Khuntoria episode cuts. From what I gather WooJung was pretty entertaining.
If people think this wasn't because of the T-ara controversy I would be very skeptical it was because of Eunjung's "busy" schedule. I mean, T-ara is not doing any promoting now.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
I didn't watch the show except for the Khuntoria episode cuts. From what I gather WooJung was pretty entertaining.
If people think this wasn't because of the T-ara controversy I would be very skeptical it was because of Eunjung's "busy" schedule. I mean, T-ara is not doing any promoting now.
They start promotions for "Sexy Love" in a week or two!

Hyuna pics

Cute, but still no eyebrows.

I haven't checked yet, but I'm sure the scenes you're looking for are on Daily Motion.

Oh snap!

Anyway, I just caught up to ep 6 of Answer Me 1997. That Yun Jae punk needs to die, not only does he
grab Eunji's boobs
fncker even kissed her twice!!

Saltyness aside, this is seriously one hell of a show. It's freakin' hilarious and quite human, the show does such a good job in playing out the characters personalities and emotions, it feels more like a reality show instead of a drama. Also, the pacing is excellent. I remember saying before that the flashbacks and current scenes didn't make any damn sense, but it's a perfect complement to each other.

vanty

Seungri is the best. He did this one at an arcade (or whatever it is, maybe the dancing machine floors of Japanese arcades look very different to the nerdy sections) a few weeks ago, Gangnam near the end.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
n4vVf.gif

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I fail to see how this is a "different side" of SIY, or how it has even a small shred of funk.

Edit: Nothing about that seemed "flash mob" but flash mobs are typically very lame anyway so whatev.

U0LcU.jpg

How about them eyes, qmark?
Round 4 qmark:
Go_Ara_hot_01.jpg

Ranman, you'll like those two, look at those teef!

Beautiful eyes. But her shitty smile ruins it. I think you should give up.

My fucking god she looks so much better without the straight bangs, and she was one of the few that actually looked great even with those bangs. Everyone who prefers straight bangs like that need to take a serious look at their life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom