• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
yooooo.. yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Is Nana the new leader of After School?

after-school.jpg

I knew that would fucking happen.

Bitch.

[Pre-debut] Nine Muses 나인뮤지스 Good Monitoring all CFs
Hello Venus
헬로비너스 그라운드공연 6월7일(목) 넥센vs LG
헬로비너스시구 6월7일(목) 넥센vsLG

"Edit"-free:
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=36740767&postcount=14517
http://cfile24.uf.tistory.com/original/16283B5A4E4D449E1644E8
http://cfile23.uf.tistory.com/original/14283B5A4E4D449D15171F

That's exactly the point. Kpop is filled with girls that are sweet and bubbly and great at reading cue cards (I.e what the rest of you guys perceive as entertaining).

Sica doesn't play those fake games when she doesn't have to. She's a hot rich bitch and she knows it. That is something I can respect. In a industry full of childish manufactured personalities; Sica is a ray of realism in an otherwise artificial world.
Bold = c'mon, son.

I'm of two minds on the general "bitch appeal" topic. In an odd way, her arrogance is one of the more entertaining things about her. It's at once one of the best, and worst traits.

I want more recent Sunny!!! ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ
Right, then.

pt.2

Peru

Luna's been responsible for some of f(x)'s higlights, like the big note in Nu ABO. I've never been a big fan of Amber's contributions, but as a group total I think it's pretty great that they're such an odd mix of completely different characters. Makes f(x) f(x).

Uee teaser.
ijTTGUvDrgJtB.jpg

Niiiiiiiice indeed. Not as striking as Lizzy, but Uee is no slouch (when it comes to appearances atleast). But like most kpop stars, too skinny to be perfect. Look at her left wrist.

A slightly better version:
EvoEw.jpg

So f(x) will be doing Jet as their second song they will do on their comeback week.

Fuck that.

·feist·;38816803 said:
Ask and you shall receive. Even her own tweet wasn't that high res, really. This should be more flexible for background use.

Thin Lizzy:

Awesome, greatly appreciated. Not sure what you mean by more flexible for background use though, who has a screen resolution big enough for that picture? Won't it just get compressed and ugly if I try to make it smaller? Or am I doing it wrong?

Anyway, got one of Uee as well?

·feist·;38820560 said:

Am I the only one that never clicks these? Hardly feel as if I am starved for pictures. :p

And what's up with all the Krystal love. She's pretty and all but inferior to her big sis in just about every single way.

Gotta disagree. At her best, Jessica is very beautiful, but I feel like she often misses the mark. Not consistently top tier, unlike her sister.

yooooo.. yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Is Nana the new leader of After School?

after-school.jpg

What? Why wouldn't they give it to one of the other original members? Jungah and Jooyeon graduating soon as well possibly?

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Yubin tweeted:
0wTQe.jpg

For great justice I emailed:
Will you come to do a show in Chicago or St Louis any time relatively soon? I would like to see you but those are the only big cities I can reach.

P.S. If I do see you in person, I'll ask you on a date. Please consider it, you might like me.
Gotta try, y'all. Reach for your dreams!

Dice

OMG

The reporter asked, “With unit groups such as TaeTiSeo and many others being the trend, do you guys have any plans on being active in a unit group?”

To this, the girls each selected the member they wish to be in a unit group with. Yenny selected Yubin and explained, “I want to be in one with Yubin unnie. She’s the most mature member,” causing the other members to explode in laughter.

She added, “Truthfully speaking, we’ve never attempted in doing a sexy concept so I’d like to try it once together with her.”
Yenny is awesome and I hope she gets to fulfill this dream.

Dice

Raina's deicious legs. Looking good as usual.

Nana just finished pissing on the floor.

Lizzy has this round locked.

Dice

But the classic "Jooyeon shitting in a field" was so peaceful.

5BJH8.jpg

You can feel the relief.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
O_O

:)

edit:

we still need jooyeon's teaser.. and I guess e-young and gaeun, too. not that they matter.

edit2: i still think jooyeon can top lizzy's picture.

Alta1r

afterschool2.png

But where is the OTHER leg? One-legged Nana

LOL, now that you mention it, I can't see it either. And damn, something about her face or makeup looks strange, I didn't recognize it was Nana until putting Dice's pissing comment together with that picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom