• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alta1r

was at the crayon pop fan meet this afternoon.

@_______________@

was my first time seeing idols irl. very impressive, they are stunning.

they were on stage for about an hour. performed bing bing and sat night twice each (kor and jp) and gee, mister and gangnam style too. the presenter was that han love guy and in between the perfs the played the usual games (favourite food, charade game, aegyo, dance offs).

seeing a perf live and up close (was ~5m from the stage) is really something too btw. video perfs are a poor poor representation of the real thing. bing bing and sat night were so unbeleivably tight, it was just crazy.

at the handshake/sign thing at the end i thought gummi was ellin so i gave her ellins page to sign XD

Nice! That sounds awesome. Post pics of the event if you took any and/or pics of your signed stuff.

Acid08

Banned
Sup K-pop Gaf!

Simple question, what are the best k-pop jamz so far this year? Anything truly great?

Also, does Orange Caramel still do his stream?

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
I was streaming music for 2-3 hours last night. I'll be streaming videos + music core tonight around 10pm PST

siRf3m.jpg

Ashhong

so you're basically paying for concert tickets, and each ticket comes with access to the convention?

cheap tickets must mean one thing, no SNSD.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
so you're basically paying for concert tickets, and each ticket comes with access to the convention?

cheap tickets must mean one thing, no SNSD.
I don't think you realize this: Hyuna will be only a few feet away from you. You also will probably get to say hi to her and shake her hand.

Ashhong

60$+ more dollars for the benefit of seeing Hyuna in front of me for 10 minutes? Pass on that. I'd rather just meet her at the convention and buy the cheapest tickets. I need more of a lineup..

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
It's a risk you gotta take. What if you pass on the pit tickets and they sell out? 2 weeks later SNSD is announced, you're screwed bruh.

edit: in love with this GD song.. sigh

Ym1r

@crayonpop Ellin picture please

@needoriginalnam 그림이요~~^^* -Ellin♥-

WHAT A TROLL OH MY GOD

Alta1r

Speaking of Crayon Pop, anyone have a link to the "original" version of Bing Bing before the rap part was changed? I think I've only heard the version off of the mini.

jbvwIkPtgxn25L.jpg

lenni

Anyone knows Japanese to tell how good/bad is Volume Up japanese version?
It feels exactly the same, track doesn't change a beat I think, only lyrics...

Lyrics are really just translated. Chorus seems to have changed a bit, but can't really tell by how much as my Korean is just plain bad.
Rough translation:

Pump up the volume to the maximum
Erase it, pump up the volume
Every time I remember, I cry
Not yet
Not yet

Japanese
全て pump up the volume
消してよ pump up the volume
思い出す度、まだ泣いて
まだ
まだ

Aside from that it really seems to be just a translation from the Korean version, with some minor changes where similar words just can't be found in Japanese.

dokish

Banned
I made 김밥 today. I'm happy. (My first time trying)

iYeHqcHvjtOQW.JPG

Where can I order (online/US store) korean hot pepper flake, so I can make some 김치?

Sup K-pop Gaf!

Simple question, what are the best k-pop jamz so far this year? Anything truly great?

Also, does Orange Caramel still do his stream?

Added some yt links.

Edgeward

MOTHERFUCKER. I had forgotten livenation was also ticketmaster. I missed on a precious minute and couldn't get VIP. Then ordered for Orch 2 seats got errored out. v_v

I am in Orch 3. Fuck this day.

ryan-ts

MOTHERFUCKER. I had forgotten livenation was also ticketmaster. I missed on a precious minute and couldn't get VIP. Then ordered for Orch 2 seats got errored out. v_v

I am in Orch 3. Fuck this day.

Sorry dude.

Honestly, the best solution would be to meet up with OC and steal his ticket.

Alta1r

No lies.

http://www.kconusa.com/activities.php

Direct quote, bad English and all:
Impossible to someone in your school or friends circle to share your love of K-Pop with? Meet new people, make new friends, find your "love" connection at this social event for all K-Pop fans. This event will take the traditional way of 'speed dating' but putting a K-pop twist to it. Why daydream about Taeyeon from SNSD when you can find a lovely K-Pop fan to fall for instead?

jbz9JrmehH1IhD.jpg

Edgeward

Well, I'm unable to love anymore after getting my heart torn out today. But as Russell Westbrook would say, "Y Not?"

I'll do it and report back.

He asked for picture, she says how about a drawing? and makes a ^^ face lol

That sucks edge, the VIP shit actually got sold out? I was too busy having a life and on a date and couldn't get tickets at 9 like OC.

Yea, I didn't think it would sell out with only just Porminit as the only real Kpop band announced. But nope. =(

you went to speed dating today?

lol wat no. I'm hyperbolizing my feelings of not getting VIP tix

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
He asked for picture, she says how about a drawing? and makes a ^^ face lol

That sucks edge, the VIP shit actually got sold out? I was too busy having a life and on a date and couldn't get tickets at 9 like OC.

image.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom