• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niks

No lies.

http://www.kconusa.com/activities.php

Direct quote, bad English and all:

Impossible to someone in your school or friends circle to share your love of K-Pop with? Meet new people, make new friends, find your "love" connection at this social event for all K-Pop fans. This event will take the traditional way of 'speed dating' but putting a K-pop twist to it. Why daydream about Taeyeon from SNSD when you can find a lovely K-Pop fan to fall for instead?

jbz9JrmehH1IhD.jpg

iqALc.gif

Alta1r

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Impossible to someone in your school or friends circle to share your love of K-Pop with? Meet new people, make new friends, find your "love" connection at this social event for all K-Pop fans. This event will take the traditional way of 'speed dating' but putting a K-pop twist to it. Why daydream about Taeyeon from SNSD when you can find a lovely K-Pop fan to fall for instead?
EqluJ.gif

The whole convention does not interest me.

wwlnd

Banned
Nice! That sounds awesome. Post pics of the event if you took any and/or pics of your signed stuff.
only had my cell phone so didn't take any pics. i'll post pics of the stuff in 2d, left my luggage behind. the mini album is pretty cool. might not even be out yet? couldn't find it in any stores.

roaSone

I'm seriously impressed by how much Kara improved on stage ! They have such a charisma, that special stage for Pandora was amazing!

luso

After some listening I now enjoy more Pandora, but still think last third is a little messy.
The rest of the mini is still forgettable.

Some Airport soshi:

tumblr_m9b3osu8Sv1qb1285o3_1280.jpg

tumblr_m9b3osu8Sv1qb1285o5_1280.jpg

tumblr_m9b3osu8Sv1qb1285o4_1280.jpg

tumblr_m9b3osu8Sv1qb1285o2_1280.jpg

tumblr_m9b3osu8Sv1qb1285o1_1280.jpg

Changed avatar
Another Taeng avatar with earplugs, lol

milkham

Must be my primordial brain buzzing but cannot stop staring at the hips/waist, makes me think about Yoona as a good partner to have kids...

Actually her hips/waist look really weird in that photo. its like she's hiding her purse inside her dress.

ibuuBp02qqQYjq.jpg

dokish

Banned
Saturday lunch Korean style

The Kimbaps are still a little ugly, with rice sticking out. But that's because my rolling pad is too small. I'll get a bigger one.

001.jpg

002.jpg

011.jpg

012.jpg

014.jpg

015.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom