• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peru

So it's 그 새끼.

An obvious troll from YG for 19+ rating / headlines since the rest of the song isn't remotely 'R-rated'

Kuno

Ash:

0SV0L.gif
CMYzE.gif
MfXer.gif

2YZ1C.gif
JFKAZ.gif
FzKav.gif

OMG she's looking soooo good here. Any idea where this performance is from?!

Peru

One of a Kind was great. This.. not so much. But funny publicity stunt with the title and bleep and all. Apparently this isn't the title track either.

She annoys me as much as Minah in this gif. Looks like she's trying way too hard. Good riddance

You seem to hate nearly everyone apart from Park Bom.

Brown Eyed Girls' Jea with Nega Network's first boyband "LUNAFLY"
dXYez.jpg

The guy in the green shirt is British and had previously appeared on MBC’s Star Audition 2 - Birth of a Great Star.

Fafnir

Found out who has the Taeyeon name on GW2, it's a freaking ArenaNet employee's character! Character is on GAF's server too.

8N1eo.jpg

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Found out who has the Taeyeon name on GW2, it's a freaking ArenaNet employee's character! Character is on GAF's server too.

8N1eo.jpg
I wonder how many of the many kpop names taken are actually being played and aren't sitting.

Hit level 40 last night. Taking a break until the dota 2 tournament is over :/

I wonder how many of the many kpop names taken are actually being played and aren't sitting.

Hit level 40 last night. Taking a break until the dota 2 tournament is over :/

The at least 20+ I tried when creating my character leads me to believe that a ton are taken. What server is GAF on anyway? I created a character on Sanctum of Rall. Can you have characters on multiple servers? I might have to create an alt to play with my kpop gaf bros.

Fafnir

GAF server is Stormbluff Isle. I think you can join the guild on any server, but not sure about having multiple characters on different servers.

Ahh. I'll have to check when I get home. Every other MMO I've played has allowed it, but who knows.

You can only have characters on one server.

Clicking "world selection" at character select allows you to transfer your characters to a different server. Think it's still free to do right now, but will eventually cost money to do.

Deadly

I managed to nab something close enough to what I use usually, Tippanny. Had to add an `n` unfortunately but it`s close enough.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
First insulting Jiyoung, now saying Bora looks bad in one of her best-looking moments. WTF has gotten into Alt.

ikBvgkHfhbCHi.gif

Link0080

Hey guys, I'm looking to teach English in Korea or Japan somewhere. I would I go about doing this? It's either that or go to Korea with my cousin and live there for 2-3 years since we're both learning Hangul right now

Check this one out http://www.talk.go.kr/ The minimum requirement is an Associates degree but it might not be as good as the other programs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom