• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

(._.)

Banned
who the fuck is areum ?

ibpHVF8PcLcVKN.jpg
ibomvL7mbeWFmX.jpg
ii3HUfIAIFhNq.jpg

j9wxPhYT8MNta.jpg
j3qobdvlSqaXr.jpg
ibzu9MAo2c1CtN.jpg

j6Ilv0AkD5wie.jpg
jbkVXJwNwXTuJi.jpg
jJZfTRJ7FPUFX.jpg

irN1hcszVjEob.gif

iU5HrgVh04ySH.gif

these are a bit old but deserve a repost

LcDBm.gif

spink

not a fan of the coloured contacts.

ilxqYEJD6ISEc.gif

I almost wish that their comeback won't bomb entirely just so I can see them do this a few times.

luso

Face can be a nice dude, but about Taeyeon, is a planet size "No". I would repost the pics but not worthy.

Those Shin Se Kyung pics! O_O

True T-ara:
iNa3IqF5hh78E.jpg

Peru

FIESTAR! I didn't ask for this group but they turned out to be great. Wicked was great, this song is better, and the video is a lot of fun. And the bridge is great both in song and video form. And they don't sound like other groups. http://youtu.be/2FBfIH1Fimw

Pretty fucking awful reason and a selfish one to want to see their comeback. Not only do you want to see drama surrounding an event that has really shaken T ara possibly escalate into something much worse, but it's bring you some sort of enjoyment? That's sickening and stupid.

5GPRc.jpg

So, my friend just sent me the entire collection of the K-drama, "I am Sorry I Love You". Please tell me someone here has seen it and if its worth the watch. My roommate and I are watching it anyway, but I just want confirmation!

Gonna check this out. Sounds and looks really interesting.

This isn't bad at all. Gyuris was a little on the boring side.

some irc stuff

(._.) said:
<face> taeyeon is like b+ in looks
<face> shes def most overrated idol
<face> hyuna about 100x better than taeyeon

Calls Taeyeon most overrated idol, then proceed to bring up Hyuna...

eMTVs.jpg

Pendulum

I like the batshit craziness (robot Vader!) of the Fiestar MV, and the song sounded great. Definitely better than your average debut.

tumblr_m9lzlp0RcM1rcxgbuo2_500.jpg

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
My good feeling about Fiestar seems to be accurate.

iJ0xgHf5gejbX.gif

ioJfDrrVWU69M.gif

I am in love. Names plz.

Edit: One more.

ibsbY3HuMbg2hn.gif

Dice

Nothing. Plus they have that girl with the most obnoxious voice in kpop. I didn't think anyone would top CL but there you go.

vanty

Are AOA the group with instruments and stuff?

I think I liked old Zinger better. Thin Zinger creeps me out a bit, looks wrong.

Dice

Due to some anti-foreigner sentiment, recession, and past foreign teachers renewing their contracts, it is somewhat more difficult to get into those teaching programs these days. It's still easier to get in than with Japan, but I'd say try to make personal connections first, and it helps to know Korean.

If you spend a year to get TESOL certified that would help a ton, both in employment opportunities and knowing what the hell you're doing. I took an uncredited condensed course when I worked in Mexico, it's very interesting all the things you may not realize about teaching a language.

As for just heading out there with your cousin, are you Korean? Do you have other family out there to live with? I mean, it has been done, but even when going with someone else it seems a bit bonkers to just move there when you're both only learning hangul right now.

Alta1r

New FIEStar MV is completely unremarkable and confused.

wonder which groups the girls will end up in next?

Yeah, I wasn't a fan either. The MV was kind of entertaining at least, but the song sounds like someone took two or three different songs and haphazardly cut and paste sections from each into what we have now. Poor man's Hyuna is pretty hot though.

Hey guys, I'm looking to teach English in Korea or Japan somewhere. I would I go about doing this? It's either that or go to Korea with my cousin and live there for 2-3 years since we're both learning Hangul right now

It's been mentioned but do you have a bachelors or an associates? It's really hard to get a job out there these days without one.

I like the batshit craziness (robot Vader!) of the Fiestar MV, and the song sounded great. Definitely better than your average debut.

tumblr_m9lzlp0RcM1rcxgbuo2_500.jpg

Lol, the Vader was awesome. Best part of that video after Jei.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom