• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Selane

iVfXntdpcum9h.gif

expecting a shitton of mistakes in live performances of sexy love, like snsd did with visual dreams.

Only reason they made so many mistakes is because they said they had something like 2 days to learn the entire song. So yeah, it was a disaster, but so was the song as a whole I guess. Hearing Taeyeon singing about her 'deep love core' is pretty weird.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
some irc stuff
<face> i have hyoyeon above tiffany and sooyoung

<face> taeyeon is like b+ in looks

<face> shes def most overrated idol

<face> hyuna about 100x better than taeyeon

<face> taeyeyon is corny

<face> and not very sexy

<face> i don't think taeyeon has any titles to her name

<face> taeyeon looks scared as hell when shes trying to be sexy
tumblr_m5nvvoDj7K1qk12q0o1_1280.jpg

milkham

some irc stuff

<face> taeyeyon is corny

<face> and not very sexy

ibuCaITxxHxOcj.jpg

roaSone

<face> taeyeyon is corny

<face> and not very sexy

I had to look up who Hyuna is... LOL that's the no eyebrows lady... Taeyeon destroys her on every level. Taeyeon is a goddess; the type you dream about but she actually exists.

Taeyang has a girlfriend...

TEYDADDY said:
It's time to tell everyone that I do have a girlfriend. It's been a while since we've been together. Say hello. Mina-noona introduced me to her. Here is my girlfriend who Mina-noona introduced to me..
DQqLp.jpg

TEYDADDY said:
She is so fine!! Love it..
TEYDADDY said:
Is there anybody that looks like her..? If there is anyone who looks like her.. please introduce to me..
TEYDADDY said:
I'm going to hang it on my wall.
TEYDADDY said:
I should have dragged this on longer.. hoo..
TEYDADDY said:
No doubt.. you all give us so much love.. And I realize that once more today.. Love ya'll !! Keke
TEYDADDY said:
Whoa. Now that I look at it, it's a couple shirt with me..! ke

Also, here is fat Daesung.
ZDEfxm.jpg

vanty

New Japanese Rainbow PV - Candy Girls. The song is ok I guess, very cutesy of course since it was made for a kids cartoon. I guess this video is why they made Woori's hair orange.

Her smiley use conveys the broad range of emotions she felt from reading my tweet on one day to the next. I imagine that a robot would have felt the same about the tweet both times. :|

jokkir

Hey guys, I'm looking to teach English in Korea or Japan somewhere. I would I go about doing this? It's either that or go to Korea with my cousin and live there for 2-3 years since we're both learning Hangul right now

Ym1r

She tweeted one of my tweets twice too. I'm starting to think it's some staff member hired to pretend to be them.

ALSO STILL NEVER GAVE ME A PICTURE.

Biscuits

Hey guys, I'm looking to teach English in Korea or Japan somewhere. I would I go about doing this? It's either that or go to Korea with my cousin and live there for 2-3 years since we're both learning Hangul right now
Dang that sounds like a huge commitment.

Here's some quick website suggestions from my uni's careers site if you want to teach in Korea:
http://www.eslcafe.com/jobs/korea/
http://www.tesl.ca/

Oh and here's the site itself, lots more links there: http://www.careers.utoronto.ca/myCareer/getExperience/goingAbroad.aspx

giri

Ask at your language school.

Or look in your local college job ad's areas, thats where they usually pop up.

But yeah, TESL schools / jobs are what you're looking for.

Most these days will require you to have a college degree though.

She tweeted one of my tweets twice too. I'm starting to think it's some staff member hired to pretend to be them.

ALSO STILL NEVER GAVE ME A PICTURE.

They tweet pictures when people ask for them. And it's mostly the same people tweeting. We'd probably see more from Gummi and Choa if it was a staff member.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom