• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

(._.)

Banned
tumblr_m9mesbk5RU1r2jbhio1_500.jpg
tumblr_m9ep4pRGqP1rcoad1o1_500.jpg

tumblr_m9ep2gjMHj1rcoad1o1_500.jpg

tumblr_m9ep04elFk1rcoad1o1_500.jpg

tumblr_m9eoxbQ9lN1rcoad1o1_500.jpg
tumblr_m9eouvuu491rcoad1o1_500.jpg

tumblr_m9eoszM2ox1rcoad1o1_500.jpg
tumblr_m9eon80R821rcoad1o1_500.jpg

tumblr_m9eoky7K1g1rcoad1o1_500.jpg
tumblr_m9eoijnctW1rcoad1o1_500.jpg

tumblr_m9eofxh1mJ1rcoad1o1_500.jpg
tumblr_m9eodkrUQx1rcoad1o1_500.jpg

tumblr_m9naqoOZQP1rdm4kjo1_500.jpg
these suzy pics are so good. i want them on this page too. i've been staring at them while listening to music for almost a half hour now.

Wow. I am having impure thoughts right now.. Dice, brother, I feel your pain.
th_z182077112.gif

In case I ever run for president.

milkham has the video you want to see.

Let's just agree that if we were around 14-16, we'd be all over that shit.

Damn it, now you people made me actually look up this group.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AeJp8OvHKPY

Listening to this chick reminds me a lot of old school Tiffany. Also I like how you edited your last two posts in an attempt to look less shady XD

My favorite group of '11, slightly ahead of A Pink.

Have you heard any of their songs? "One More Day" is the jam.

My favorite song of theirs. Check out I Like It too.

I don't like Tia. If we're talking Chocolat it's all about Min Soa.

I am okay with this. At least for another 9 months.

This is great. So much better than that song they released a few weeks ago.

Holy shit. Suzy has never looked better. I am not quite ready to put her ahead of Fei just yet, but more like this, and we'll see.

Bom and her nasty corn with everything

qQqZd.jpg

MDUkx.png

Btw, any GW2 players in here experiencing the authentication issue where it's not sending you the email?

I got off for a couple of hours to grab some lunch and came back stuck on that stupid authentication screen. I've been waiting for more than 2 hours now and still nothing. :(

Make sure you check your trash folder, that's where I found mine.

Peru

Lol Tiger going ham. With a BoA avatar! He's a big fan and talked about being obsessed with Only One, but I'm not sure how that reconciles with his hatred / trash talk of SM. I think we should show her his 2nd acct.

Biscuits

lol, so Tiger JK is now pretending to be YG fangirl. Or he's always pretended to be a fangirl? This is too funny.

Lol Tiger going ham. With a BoA avatar! He's a big fan and talked about being obsessed with Only One, but I'm not sure how that reconciles with his hatred / trash talk of SM. I think we should show her his 2nd acct.
Probably had a little too much to drink last night so now he's trying to cover his ass.

4 music videos for T-ara's comeback:

“T-ara’s “Sexy Love” music video will be released on midnight, September 3rd,” said their company, Core Contents Media. “There will be a 15-minute drama version video as a sequel to the “Day By Day” music video, a dance version with the ‘robot dance’, a making-of version, and a separate music video for their ballad, “Day And Night“.

Also...

Core Contents Media said:
We apologize again for bringing forth misunderstandings through this incident. T-ara and Core Contents Media apologize for not responding to this scandal in a wise manner, and we promise to be more careful in the future to prevent this sort of incident from happening again

luso

T-ara Sexy Love MV

I guess is a ok song, some parts reminds Day by Day too much, with a faster tempo. But the "rap"(?), not liking it.
I always need several listening to like e music anyway.

EDIT: Link ok now.

And of course same box as Gang Kidz MV

I like it. It has lots of hooks.

With regards to recycling the box this time round, CCM get a free pass due to the sheer variety of videos they produce. It's not like SM who earns huge amounts of money yet recycle sets and clothes for their acts.

roaSone

I like it. It has lots of hooks.

With regards to recycling the box this time round, CCM get a free pass due to the sheer variety of videos they produce. It's not like SM who earns huge amounts of money yet recycle sets and clothes for their acts.

They do that only to SuJu. /troll

jokkir

Not as catchy as their other songs and lol @ the part that should have rapping in it. It's alright.

Also, love how there's not that many cuts in the MV compared to their older MVs

(._.)

Banned
MV was ok. hyomin look sexy as usual so I like. wonder what people's reaction will be when they start promoting again.

Peru

For once I really need that drama MV just to see how it'll mirror the real life drama.

Catchy song. Dance MV is lame. You can say a lot of things about T-ara, but they're not great at dancing in sync.

Crispi Crunch.. I can't believe I haven't thought of holding lollipops like that before http://youtu.be/FknEEyON4v4

Chesskid1

Banned
sexy love sounds a bit off to me, because the verse, non chorus parts vocals sound kinda diff than what i expected, like not really fitting the song. i listened to the teaser a ton and it didnt sound anything like those parts, so thats prolly why.

after a couple listens this feeling is going away tho, but still think those parts could be a bit better.

maybeeee better than lovey dovey, but def no roly poly/bo peep.

i wanan hear their new ballad too, t-ara makes some amazing ballads.

Song is okay, and Hyomin is still sexy af, looks like nothing changed at all.

Anyway, while I do like the song I think it's a little overproduced. My ears were starting to hurt halfway through the song since most of the song resides on the high side of the frequency spectrum. It's like they dropped a kick+bass and kept every synth and their voices above the mids so there really isn't a base for the ears to sit on, or maybe they just forgot to turn on the high freq roll off lol.

A pink selcas

They're too awesome for words.

Make sure you check your trash folder, that's where I found mine.

Lol it took them more than 6 hours to fix the issue. I heard it was fixed around 7pm CST but I didn't get to play until 1am since I was out of the house.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Just when I thought I had no fucks to give...

Alright, so the song isn't very good. ST starting a slump?

I will show the things I liked.

ivzKVnAA5Qm3e.gif

Sexy Qri

ibdQvfqXV8HUzT.gif

Sexy... clown... Qri?

iMuhU.gif

Sexy clown Soyeon was good but they didn't have any good steady shots of her.

And what is this?

irvszttF1KT0Q.gif

Pretty good for Boram, though Qri is still way outclassing her in the background.

This was cute, too...

inTt5BfK1ejN6.jpg

ibgiyachS5ogzb.jpg

2-ara forever!

Chesskid1

Banned
i love those little buns hairstyle soyeon wore. i hope she wears them for a live perf.

i hope they do not wear those clown outfits for a live perf, haha.

Peru

There's something freaky about Soyeon. I've never known what she's about, fundamentally. It's possible that she has killed someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom