• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

spink

i8MXKK06lWGwR.gif

vanty

Jiyoung retweets a Dailymotion link to her solo video thing, it's shut down within an hour. Nicole did the same for her one 30 mins ago, I wonder how long it'll last.

Is Hyosung not wearing a bra in that gif? Wasn't Hwayoung a lesson for every not-small idol? ahah

Peru

Sooyoung superior instigator.

What do the three credits things mean? I'm sure first is writer(s), second probably producer(s), what's third?

Writer, composer, producer.

Some surprising collaborations, like Jaurim. Going rock?

What up guys!?!?!?

I'm finally coming to you all LIVE from Incheon, South Korea!

Been living here for 4 days now, and am going through orientation for work. Officially move into my apartment on Friday!

This place is fucking godlike! I love the kpop girls but goddam there are beautiful girls EVERYWHERE! If you ever need a place to stay come hit me up!

Also, This coming Sunday our group got free tickets to the Incheon K-Pop 2012 concert!!!! I got so fucking hype!! Definitely looking forward to that!

Just wanted to give an update to you all! <3 you all!

Ashhong

It's crazy how many of you guys are making your way over to Korea. It might not be the case but it feels like you guys started your path to Korea in here lol.

roaSone

What up guys!?!?!?

Been living here for 4 days now, and am going through orientation for work. Officially move into my apartment on Friday!

This place is fucking godlike! I love the kpop girls but goddam there are beautiful girls EVERYWHERE! If you ever need a place to stay come hit me up!

Also, This coming Sunday our group got free tickets to the Incheon K-Pop 2012 concert!!!! I got so fucking hype!! Definitely looking forward to that!

You're so lucky! I'm envious to be honest, maybe one day I'll have my trip to Korea too.
Enjoy your life there! ;)

303663_423375727708224_1615786755_n.jpg

magenta

What up guys!?!?!?

Interested in your updates, I am thinking of doing something similar next year.

Peru

IU puking her guts out at the first company dinner after she turned 20. Can't hold her soju.

Goo Hara, from the popular girl group KARA, has just bought a house at the tender age of 21.

This news has been belatedly revealed by the real estate insiders. She has purchased a single-family home in Cheong Dam Dong, a posh neighborhood within Gangnam, Seoul for 1.165 billion won (approx. 1 million dollars). It’s been confirmed that she doesn’t have any loans at the bank and has successfully got her “dream house.”

It’s a 2-story 138&#13217; (approx. 1500 sq. feet) house with a basement and was constructed in 1975. As it’s already showing it’s years with stale paint and fine cracks, Goo Hara has decided for the house to go under renovation. She has not revealed whether she will live in the house after the remodeling finishes or if she will rent it out.

Her house is located near JYP Entertainment and Cube Entertainment. It’s interesting to note that her boyfriend, Yong Jun Hyung from Beast, belongs to Cube Entertainment and the company is only 200m (approx. 0.1 mile) away.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
IU puking her guts out at the first company dinner after she turned 20. Can't hold her soju.
Meanwhile...

IiTgu.gif
FWHBV.gif
8cog0.gif

ajt0I.gif
vSgtY.gif
0dv9a.gif

She has purchased a single-family home in Cheong Dam Dong, a posh neighborhood within Gangnam
DYUaY.gif
EfqUo.gif

HARA GANGNAM STYLE

wMBuP.gif

1.165 billion won (approx. 1 million dollars)
BALLERRRRR

8pMjC.gif

"Thank you, Japan" -Hara

It’s interesting to note that her boyfriend, Yong Jun Hyung from Beast, belongs to Cube Entertainment and the company is only 200m (approx. 0.1 mile) away.

dokish

Banned
What up guys!?!?!?

I'd like more info about this, please.
It's crazy how many of you guys are making your way over to Korea. It might not be the case but it feels like you guys started your path to Korea in here lol.
I was already into Korean culture, but GAF was definitely the game changer for me. I started taking korean lessons, then meet 2 korean girls on italki (that I talk often) and I'm planning a trip there!

Biscuits

What up guys!?!?!?

Sick, Kpop concert too? Sounds like a great start to your stay.

Her house is located near JYP Entertainment and Cube Entertainment. It’s interesting to note that her boyfriend, Yong Jun Hyung from Beast, belongs to Cube Entertainment and the company is only 200m (approx. 0.1 mile) away.
Bow Chicka Wow Wow.

For the most part I agree. I've had a couple of stop over flights at Incheon for the last 10 years or so and I never really cared about it until my last stop over this past July when I'd been a year into the Hallyu wave lol. Me and my buddies are also planning a trip there next summer, the problem is just saving money for those expensive ass tickets.

but goddam there are beautiful girls EVERYWHERE!

I can vouch for this as well. If Incheon airport was any indication, I can't imagine what lies beyond those doors, it must be glorious.

Anyway, good lord those teasers look so bad... I can't even tell who's who! >___<

What up guys!?!?!?

This dude...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom