• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pendulum

FUCK HYOMIN, I WANT THOSE BIKES! DAMN!

8RnY5.jpg

No Hyomin middle fingers to be found.

I like the song and I'll be adding it to my rotation. Looking forward to the comeback shows.

tumblr_m9qdvf0DlR1rudls9o1_r2_500.gif

jokkir

To keep up with my daily sketches, I tried drawing Taeyeon

FfcJH.jpg

Not too great but whatever. I think I'm improving a bit maybe >__>

Biscuits

She had some trouble with the dance, but she had fun and who can't love her?

JiYeonIU2.gif
Goddamn, when are these granny frames ever a good idea. They're so ugly they make me angry ><

I can't get over how stupid the lyrics for Sexy Love are. Yeah its Kpop, but they're almost 'Ya Ya Ya Ya La La La La UUUUIIIII' levels of annoying.

milkham

Goddamn, when are these granny frames ever a good idea. They're so ugly they make me angry ><

I can't get over how stupid the lyrics for Sexy Love are. Yeah its Kpop, but they're almost 'Ya Ya Ya Ya La La La La UUUUIIIII' levels of annoying.

This is T-ara, responsible for classic lyrics like ROLY POLY ROLY POLY and BO PEEP BO PEEP BO PEEP

Biscuits

This is T-ara, responsible for classic lyrics like ROLY POLY ROLY POLY and BO PEEP BO PEEP BO PEEP
I guess I'll get used to it :/

lol Ash, just saw your EDM/Trance thread. I'm currently addicted to Youtopia by Armin. He's also coming to my city in October too, hmm...

Selane

CCM:
ROLY POLY ROLY ROLY POLY
BO PEEP BO PEEP BO PEEP BO PEEP BO PEEP BO PEEP BO PEEP OW
LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY AH AH AH AH

vs

SM:
FANTASTIC FANTASTIC FANTASTIC FANTASTIC ELASTIC ELASTIC ELASTIC ELASTIC
LOVERHOLIC ROBOTRONIC LOVERHOLIC ROBOTRONIC
SUPERSONIC HYPERTRONIC

Not sure which is worse...

Peru

TEARS @ Answer Me, 1997 episode 12. This is the best drama EVER. So many REAL moments OMG.

OMG part 2: Some snooping reveals that the three women who write this show all come from variety, proving the genius of some variety writers. All of them were writers 2 Days & 1 Night, and one of them was 'Tony's Wife' back in 1997.

Ashhong

I guess I'll get used to it :/

lol Ash, just saw your EDM/Trance thread. I'm currently addicted to Youtopia by Armin. He's also coming to my city in October too, hmm...

Youtopia :/ listen to some real trance! lol What city is that? Definitely go. You're mind will be blown
CCM:
ROLY POLY ROLY ROLY POLY
BO PEEP BO PEEP BO PEEP BO PEEP BO PEEP BO PEEP BO PEEP OW
LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY AH AH AH AH

vs

SM:
FANTASTIC FANTASTIC FANTASTIC FANTASTIC ELASTIC ELASTIC ELASTIC ELASTIC
LOVERHOLIC ROBOTRONIC LOVERHOLIC ROBOTRONIC
SUPERSONIC HYPERTRONIC

Not sure which is worse...

Pffft totally different, those CCM lyrics make up the entire chorus lol

TEARS @ Answer Me, 1997 episode 12. This is the best drama EVER. So many REAL moments OMG.

OMG part 2: Some snooping reveals that the three women who write this show all come from variety, proving the genius of some variety writers. All of them were writers 2 Days & 1 Night, and one of them was 'Tony's Wife' back in 1997.

Yup, Yoon Jae's
confession
to Shi Won has to be one of the best moments of K-Dramas, ever. The entire time I was like "why the fack are you doing this now you fncking dumbass, it's too late!!!" Everything about it was just great, the start, the buildup and the bomb blowing up... I wanted to give him a bro hug and a pack of beer after all that. But the worst was Shi Won's reaction, asking him to
stay as friends after all that
?? Hell nah biatch, not gonna happen at all. That episode was one of the toughest to watch. If you've been in his position before, you know there's no chance in hell it's going to work and it was a little excruciating seeing him go through all of that.

It sends a great message though, especially for the ones who haven't been in his spot: "man up and don't be a little biatch." Sadly, that's easier said than done lol.

giri

Youtopia :/ listen to some real trance! lol What city is that? Definitely go. You're mind will be blown

Yeah, i mean SNSD have had some repetitive lines, like Gee, Oh, etc, but uhhh thats not usually the whole chorus.

Where as T-ara say rowwy Porry what 15 times? as the chorus?

Rolly Polly so good though.

Biscuits

You guys are really hyping up Reply 1997. I'm thinking of checking it out now lol.

Normally I don't like Owl City but what Buuren has done to his vocals is amazing. Reminds me of the Mirror's Edge soundtrack which I also love. Could you PM me some recommendations that sound like it? Stuff that's airy and drum&bass-y.

dokish

Banned
Everyone's talking about Answer 1997... I think I will have to give it a second chance.

After I finish A Gentleman's Dignity. Awesome show. (
Se Ra <3
)

kr_news_photo_134657635828101.jpg

Ashhong

You guys are really hyping up Reply 1997. I'm thinking of checking it out now lol.

Normally I don't like Owl City but what Buuren has done to his vocals is amazing. Reminds me of the Mirror's Edge soundtrack which I also love. Could you PM me some recommendations that sound like it? Stuff that's airy and drum&bass-y.

Hm..I'll have to listen to Youtopia again to see. But post in the trance thread, you'll get a lot there.

fake edit: ah, kind of progressive sound. i'll look into it

Everyone's talking about Answer 1997... I think I will have to give it a second chance.

After I finish A Gentleman's Dignity. Awesome show. (
Se Ra <3
)

Y'all are good men. Just bear through the episodes where Shi Won is just nonstop crying and acting like a damn baby. Once you're past that, it becomes a glorious retelling of how everyone's high school life was. You start connecting with the characters, realizing how you both share the same strengths and weaknesses, then it'll stab you at the heart somewhere around episodes 5-7 and you're pretty much left wanting more. Yeah it sounds cheesy as hell, but trust me, the show is as real as it gets... unless you are a socially awkward boy who can't talk to girls then you can connect to Hak Chan haha(no offense if you are btw, I feel your pain... had to grow out of that myself back then).

A Gentleman's Dignity is also another fine show to watch. Great cast of characters, pretty female leads and men acting like men lol. Lee Jung Rok is one of my favorite K-Drama characters, that dude oozed out swag wherever he went. He even convinced me to get myself a pair of those Ray Ban Wayfarers he uses and I exclusively wore Oakleys before haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom